SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 51 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:51 am

Retiredswimmom wrote:He probably is going to give a pep talk to the BIP boys?

Or maybe judging! Molly and jason will be there too so look for clues on their twitter. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:43 am

Errr ......on what exactly ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:52 am

sbolduc wrote:HMM well he could be on BIP with Andi  no idea  if he is F1, watch out for Andi movement...

I really think Josh is F1, but if he is going on a trip without Andi reminds me of Brooks last season.

This season is really really really weird, with the edit and all the evidence....

Probably they need the happy couple to make an appearance on this thing crazy BIP thing in a desparate attempt to get people to watch it. They could have a safe house stay while there. Obviously he'd have to travel alone, even if going somewhere with Andi. So to me just another case of Josh at an airport/travelling example after the season ends. The more of these that add up the more likely he's F1 travelling for meet ups. Doesn't put any doubt re the spoiler in me or seem very weird. With Brooks cruise, there were people who posted an IG I think about it, saying he was alone during the vacation, not just during the travelling part. Very different.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:01 am

nd4reality wrote:

On the finer uses of Snapchat--they hired him as their new front man.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:02 am

Kashathediva wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

clapping! 

or appropriate security settings on all online apps.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:53 am

sbolduc wrote:HMM well he could be on BIP with Andi  no idea  if he is F1, watch out for Andi movement...

I really think Josh is F1, but if he is going on a trip without Andi reminds me of Brooks last season.

This season is really really really weird, with the edit and all the evidence....

The safehouse visit travels are normally done disguised and hidden as much as possible. The only person that blatantly traveled was Jef and that too he could have been traveling anywhere to from anywhere. His entourage were the blabber mouths that season. Other couples have been more discrete.
Doubtful that daylight travel on a commercial aircraft would be used for a safehouse visit.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:54 am

I just posted in Nick's thread, but he tweeted a picture, seems he is home in Wisconsin for the weekend.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:08 am

Thanks Nutty1. I bet Andi and Josh will surface with their Fathers too this weekend. IF they have been away in Cancun together since Wednesday or Thursday, I believe it will be a short visit and they will head home tonight or most likely tomorrow.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:33 am

Kashathediva wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Too funny. LOL  giggling 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:28 pm

nutty1 wrote:I just posted in Nick's thread, but he tweeted a picture, seems he is home in Wisconsin for the weekend.

Yes looks like he is in Wisconsin. However one thing I noticed is the one guy in his pic was in another a couple weeks ago in Chicago, does this guy live in Chicago or Wisconsin, is it possible that back in town is Chicago? Just playing devils advocate here, I think he is in Wisconsin but maybe he isn't that is a possibility
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:46 pm

Someone posted home sweet home……but that person's account is private. I was trying to see if she was from WI or Chicago. If he just got back to Chicago, I'd say…..hmmmmmm?

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:49 pm

Nick posted "back in town"…..to me that doesn't like like "back home". What do you all think??

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne