SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 52 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:46 pm

nutty1 wrote:Nick posted "back in town"…..to me that doesn't like like "back home". What do you all think??

No clue giggling  however the guy he is pictured with is the same guy who visited Nick in Chicago a week ago. It's also the first time I've seen Nick where a logo top. I think from the previous 2 pics posted of the guy that he is from WI. Still very open to interpretation.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:51 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Thanks Nutty1.  I bet Andi and Josh will surface with their Fathers too this weekend.  IF they have been away in Cancun together since Wednesday or Thursday, I believe it will be a short visit and they will head home tonight or most likely tomorrow.  
This of course is all assuming Josh is F1. I seriously doubt that they'd both be in Cancun together. Definately not the norm for a safehouse visit. What if Josh is actually on BIP as a contestant?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:57 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:Thanks Nutty1.  I bet Andi and Josh will surface with their Fathers too this weekend.  IF they have been away in Cancun together since Wednesday or Thursday, I believe it will be a short visit and they will head home tonight or most likely tomorrow.  
This of course is all assuming Josh is F1.  I seriously doubt that they'd both be in Cancun together.  Definately not the norm for a safehouse visit.  What if Josh is actually on BIP as a contestant?

This has been the debate over and over and over but..... time will tell. Imo, if he is not final one, which i believe he is due to all the clues, videos, social media, family members, etc, he will be the next bachelor. Therefore, I believe that if he is in Cancun, it is to do PI's OR a safe house visit with Andi.  Hugesmile 

We are watching today and tomorrow to see if he (they) surfaces. Molly and Jason have said they are leaving next week and it has come from a very reliable source that filming starts NEXT WEEK. Another clue. Smiley

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:33 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
This of course is all assuming Josh is F1.  I seriously doubt that they'd both be in Cancun together.  Definately not the norm for a safehouse visit.  What if Josh is actually on BIP as a contestant?

This has been the debate over and over and over but..... time will tell.  Imo, if he is not final one, which i believe he is due to all the clues, videos, social media, family members, etc, he will be the next bachelor.  Therefore, I believe that if he is in Cancun, it is to do PI's OR a safe house visit with Andi.   Hugesmile 

We are watching today and tomorrow to see if he (they) surfaces.  Molly and Jason have said they are leaving next week and it has come from a very reliable source that filming starts NEXT WEEK.  Another clue.  Smiley

It's possible that they could be filming a segment for BIP (maybe judging a contest or something ) and abc is combining that with a getaway for them. I mean the show will be over when BIP starts so I wouldn't be surprised if Andi and Josh make an appearance on it at some point. Praying 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:42 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

This has been the debate over and over and over but..... time will tell.  Imo, if he is not final one, which i believe he is due to all the clues, videos, social media, family members, etc, he will be the next bachelor.  Therefore, I believe that if he is in Cancun, it is to do PI's OR a safe house visit with Andi.   Hugesmile 

We are watching today and tomorrow to see if he (they) surfaces.  Molly and Jason have said they are leaving next week and it has come from a very reliable source that filming starts NEXT WEEK.  Another clue.  Smiley

Yeah - another source says they started filming a while back. Till there is proof either way its hard to believe.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:39 pm

Think maybe Andi might be in Mexico?
@AndiDorfman: So can I not use this then if I'm not with my family? http://t.co/CBwrrEcMkI

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 52 Bab2050bf64696cda71b51fb6be54151_zps5b72e041

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:33 pm

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 52 Surrender I surrender…..Josh is her F1.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:34 pm

nutty1 wrote:Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 52 Surrender   I surrender…..Josh is her F1.

giggling 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:36 pm

I'm ignoring all this SM stuff ... I think the producers et al are laughing their heads off at us.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:38 pm

This is Emily and Jef all over again
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:39 pm

richmondrose wrote:I'm ignoring all this SM stuff ... I think the producers et al are laughing their heads off at us.

Really ? This latest is the proverbial nail in the coffin for me.

Teach me your ways.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:43 pm

sbolduc wrote:This is Emily and Jef all over again

I like being spoiled and then seeing the clues that confirm it.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne