SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 27 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by Nonina430 Mon May 19, 2014 1:53 pm

She's to young for Botox, I just think that's the natural shape of her face. She just came from

Vegas after being at BBA, tieredness, alcohol = water retention. Also she's wearing her hair

Differently. She was wearing it rather Amishly further front covering her cheeks.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon May 19, 2014 2:21 pm

Nonina430 wrote:
She's to young for Botox, I just think that's the natural shape of her face. She just came from

Vegas after being at BBA, tieredness, alcohol = water retention. Also she's wearing her hair

Differently. She was wearing it rather Amishly further front covering her cheeks.

I would agree with the bolded but that has never stopped people from doing it. Emily was even younger and she had it done and Andi has already shown herself willing to undergo the knife for beauty...nose and boobs...so it is not all that far fetched.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon May 19, 2014 3:00 pm

True Sprite, Botox which gives the stars that puffy look is a line and wrinkle filler

how many lines and wrinkles does a 26 year old have?

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 19, 2014 3:24 pm

Nonina430 wrote:
True Sprite, Botox which gives the stars that puffy look is a line and wrinkle filler

If she is that concerned about it now, heaven knows what she will get like when she really gets older! I never understand people using it when they are that young. Just seems silly to me, but then I wouldn't use it now and I'm twice her age.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 19, 2014 3:39 pm

So, RS ignoring the Nick questions were for a reason. RS is so funny.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon May 19, 2014 5:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think there are several that can.
I just don't see her as "pretty".

thumbsup 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 19, 2014 7:14 pm

Nonina430 wrote:

I have actually been shocked by the amount of lines around both Emily and Des's eyes.  It was noticeable on my HDTV on both of their seasons.  HD is not always kind.

She also has some undereye bags going on. I think MeAndi could use with a little rest. I normally find her pretty, but her smile seems almost sharp in these pics and her eyes are very tired looking.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 19, 2014 7:27 pm

momoftrips wrote:
Ran into this beauty @msleamichele this morning! Such a treat! #lifemade pic.twitter.com/XPx2U9AK57
Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 27 2gvsaon

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 27 Andi

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 19, 2014 7:29 pm

Maybe Josh is already wearing Mendi out in the safehouses. They're going to be hilarious, I can just tell.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 19, 2014 7:29 pm

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 27 Article-2578032-1C03A4AE00000578-9_634x398

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 19, 2014 7:31 pm

Definitely her chin and cheeks. Her nose looks bigger, but I don't know why she would want a bigger nose.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon May 19, 2014 7:37 pm

GA are you saying she had a chin implant? You might be right

It does appear different. (longer)

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne