SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 54 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by Piper61 Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:10 pm

nutty1 wrote:Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 54 Surrender   I surrender…..Josh is her F1.
 hehehe   On the bright side, nutty, he can now become your ATFR IRL boyfriend.  giggling

Last edited by Piper61 on Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by Retiredswimmom Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:11 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
IrishGal wrote:I like being spoiled in order to sleuth to prove or disprove.  When the leads make it completely obvious it eliminates my interest, especially when we haven't even gotten screencaps post HTDs. I could care less about the rest of the season. Stick a fork in it.
Stick a fork in it might be the new name for the season.
I think I am joining TEAM ATEM!  Who needs to watch? giggling 
Atem I hope you read my post!  goteam

Oh no, don't stop! What am I gonna do? I'm new and green I need all of your insights. hissyfit 

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:23 pm

pander3575 wrote:Personally I find it funny.  It wouldn't take away my pleasure in watching it no matter if I like who they picked or not.  I watch for the story and yes I do read endings of books first. Who knows maybe Andi is in Dallas with Marcus by the pool and bought sunscreen in a Mexican market.  giggling 

The very fact that we are all over the spoiler side - spoiled means we are ok with it.

What is not ok is the lead, the F1 and their family disregarding the secrecy of the show.

I saw pleasure in watching Jef and Emily's story but watched for the other contestants which I will now. I like Andi's cast so will for that.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:30 pm

Retiredswimmom wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
IrishGal wrote:I like being spoiled in order to sleuth to prove or disprove.  When the leads make it completely obvious it eliminates my interest, especially when we haven't even gotten screencaps post HTDs. I could care less about the rest of the season. Stick a fork in it.
Stick a fork in it might be the new name for the season.
I think I am joining TEAM ATEM!  Who needs to watch? giggling 
Atem I hope you read my post!  goteam

Oh no, don't stop!  What am I gonna do?  I'm new and green I need all of your insights. hissyfit 
Oh I can do all of that (provide insight) without watching. I didn't watch one season--last season with JPG and was right in step with everything that went on here. I doubt anyone could tell I wasn't watching.
The show is getting stale for me. I only enjoyed it for the mystery and puzzle. I never tuned in for the romance--if there was one. 
So it may be time for me to do what I do best--continue to make fun of it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:31 pm

We need to add blame to Nick also if we're going to blame them for loose lips.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:36 pm

Hey pander, that's my boyfriend you're talking about.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:39 pm

pander3575 wrote:We need to add blame to Nick also if we're going to blame them for loose lips.
Of course, this is not on one person or two. It's on a bunch of cast --a bunch and family and friends.  The season is what--about half over--I would suspect media will pick up on it before the finale.
We know RS will pick up on this on his next update and claim he heard it first! Hey, he was probably sitting next to Meandi when she tweeted it! Then after RS picks it up, Wetpaint will run their kiss azz follow-up.  :P

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:40 pm

nutty1 wrote:Hey pander, that's my boyfriend you're talking about.
I know. You should have kept him in line.  giggling 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:41 pm

pander3575 wrote:We need to add blame to Nick also if we're going to blame them for loose lips.

Loose lips give the best kisses giggling  #teamnick #tvboyfriend :uptonogood 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:44 pm

notarose wrote:

Well apparently this group were great kissers then.  giggling 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:45 pm

pander3575 wrote:
notarose wrote:

Well apparently this group were great kissers then.  giggling 

Including Hy and Josh's mother. Hugesmile 

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:56 pm

nutty1 wrote:Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 54 Surrender   I surrender…..Josh is her F1.

:bigsmile:  PLEASE stick around and keep posting! Your avatar---I mean TV boyfriend---is so cute!

Now..... drum roll..... Who is the next bachelor??!!  lolpanda giggling 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne