SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 55 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:59 pm

I'm not going anywhere!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by atem Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:08 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
IrishGal wrote:I like being spoiled in order to sleuth to prove or disprove.  When the leads make it completely obvious it eliminates my interest, especially when we haven't even gotten screencaps post HTDs. I could care less about the rest of the season. Stick a fork in it.
Stick a fork in it might be the new name for the season.
I think I am joining TEAM ATEM!  Who needs to watch? giggling 
Atem I hope you read my post!  goteam

LOL  I'm trying to catch up! Just got home.

OK, I finally found the post. Do they have a ton of mosquitos in Cancun or wherever Josh possibly is at?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:17 pm

richmondrose wrote:I'm ignoring all this SM stuff ... I think the producers et al are laughing their heads off at us.

you and i both came from the same planet, called Paranoia... :yes: giggling bestbud! yes

ETA. i came to my own conclusion to only believe SM stuff when it came to the rebellion of the show : Nate (Des's Bro) and JPab plus his troops, esp. Rodolfo  giggling 

From a spoiled F1 and the lead....Nah..not really, .esp. if he and she is the golden boy and girl of MF, the farthest thing from 'rebels'...laugh out loud

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:19 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
richmondrose wrote:I'm ignoring all this SM stuff ... I think the producers et al are laughing their heads off at us.

you and i both came from the same planet, called Paranoia... :yes: giggling bestbud! yes 

I wish I knew how to get there myself!!!!

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:24 pm

There is room in Team Atem! 
Taking a line from Captain Phillips--She da Captain now! 
PM Atem for membership requirements! (J/K) bestbud!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:45 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

ETA. i came to my own conclusion to only believe SM stuff when it came to the rebellion of the show : Nate (Des's Bro) and JPab plus his troops, esp. Rodolfo  giggling 

From a spoiled F1 and the lead....Nah..not really, .esp. if he and she is the golden boy and girl of MF, the farthest thing from 'rebels'...laugh out loud

I am with you. This is ABC sanctioned, imo, now that Andi is joining in SM clue dropping. TPTB want the leak to be loud and clear that Josh is F1. Andi's tweet is NOT because she is dying to tell world that Josh is F1. Reality Steve already did that and every tabloid has picked it up.

Either ABC wants to promote the heck out of Josh& Andi love story or they want another surprise ending.

I hope for all the die hard Josh fans that they get their fairytale.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:47 pm

atem wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
IrishGal wrote:I like being spoiled in order to sleuth to prove or disprove.  When the leads make it completely obvious it eliminates my interest, especially when we haven't even gotten screencaps post HTDs. I could care less about the rest of the season. Stick a fork in it.

OK, I finally found the post.  Do they have a ton of mosquitos in Cancun or wherever Josh possibly is at?

Probably in the jungles of Mexico. Watch out - a lion tamer is on his way.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:50 pm

I'm still watching to see how it plays out & to see about the next Bachelor but this does annoy me greatly. I like Andi but this is going too far.   hmmm 

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:58 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

I am with you. This is ABC sanctioned, imo, now that Andi is joining in SM clue dropping. TPTB want the leak to be loud and clear that Josh is F1. Andi's tweet is NOT because she is dying to tell world that Josh is F1. Reality Steve already did that and every tabloid has picked it up.

Either ABC wants to promote the heck out of Josh& Andi love story or they want another surprise ending.

I hope for all the die hard Josh fans that they get their fairytale.

on my silly crazy related note regarding the bolded  :stirthepot :

- yes. because Josh already had a huge fan base..either way, F1 or Not, it would be good for his publicity to be the next lead
on the same vein,
- the actual final couple is not as striking as Jodi pairing, looks-wise ,so they must sell the great wuv story of Jodi till the finale  :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:04 pm

atem wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

OK, I finally found the post.  Do they have a ton of mosquitos in Cancun or wherever Josh possibly is at?

This is what I thought of too. Why does she need bug spray when she is just laying around the pool with Josh?? They must be a couple doing BIP and the bug spray was in their "welcome (sucker) bags."

giggling 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:35 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 55 Surrender   I surrender…..Josh is her F1.

:bigsmile:   PLEASE stick around and keep posting!  Your avatar---I mean TV boyfriend---is so cute!  

Now..... drum roll..... Who is the next bachelor??!!   lolpanda giggling 

Well I don't know for sure if Josh is F1 but if he is, I am SO DARN HAPPY since I don't have to LOOK at him all
next season.  jumping  cheerdance I was so NOT looking forward to that!!  :yes:  clapping! 

I wonder when TPTB gave up on suing these people, the lead, her boyfriend and their families and friends!!! :hidingchair 
I can only see this show going down hill more and more if they don't rein in these people!! They used to put the fear of God in them.
Now they more or less dare them to do something. :giggle: 

Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:53 pm

I'd be more darn happy if Nick was the next Bachelor. I'd actually rather that than F1! Maybe I'll just have to rely on Twitter and IG to stalk check on him!! Just like I do with my other boyfriend Brooks!! If not Nick, I think I'd like Chris as the Bachelor….in the small glimpses of him, he seems like a genuine guy.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne