SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:59 pm

I personally would love to see Josh as next Bach. He may become the first Bachelor im excited to watch on screen and keeping me stay tuned for a whole season . I tend to think MF agree with me on this one... giggling

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by brittany4400 Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:36 am

nutty1 wrote:Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 56 Surrender   I surrender…..Josh is her F1.

I did this same thing during Des season. I thought there is no way FIVE different sources confirming that Brooks was F1 could all be wrong. No way would Des mom be following Brooks. No way would Chris be filming something bachelor related,handing out roses in Seattle. Now way she can pick someone else after repeatedly confessing her love for Brooks and writing about their hot make out seasons in her blogs that we did not even see on the show. You get me drift  :stirthepot clap3 giggling 
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:59 am

brittany4400 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 56 Surrender   I surrender…..Josh is her F1.

I did this same thing during Des season. I thought there is no way FIVE different sources confirming that Brooks was F1 could all be wrong. No way would Des mom be following Brooks. No way would Chris be filming something bachelor related,handing out roses in Seattle. Now way she can pick someone else after repeatedly confessing her love for Brooks and writing about their hot make out seasons in her blogs that we did not even see on the show. You get me drift  :stirthepot clap3 giggling 

We don't know for sure but I'll put my money on Josh I see the connection with them from both sides. Undeniable . IMO With brooks and Des it was more one sided. These two can't keep their eyes and hands off of each other . Josh has been a goner since night 2 , the boys in love.  :yes: heartglasses and she melts in his arms . After the disaster with JP I think Fleiss is welcoming this love story and hopefully as the weeks go on we'll see more of it. :thismuch: 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:13 am

Funny how he was in love when he exited the limo. That's not love to me....

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:16 am

IrishGal wrote:Funny how he was in love when he exited the limo.  That's not love to me....
 laugh out loud ITA IrishGal.  ETA: Josh started his sales pitch the moment he exited the limo. rofl
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:22 am

Jolena wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:

We don't know for sure but I'll put my money on Josh I see the connection with them from both sides. Undeniable . IMO With brooks and Des it was more one sided. These two can't keep their eyes and hands off of each other . Josh has been a goner since night 2 , the boys in love.  :yes: heartglasses and she melts in his arms . After the disaster with JP I think Fleiss is welcoming this love story and hopefully as the weeks go on we'll see more of it. :thismuch: 

I'm not so sure! I remember the same posts during Des season. People saying how in love they were and Brooks was gonna come back cause they just knew he loved her. Uhh.. No Brooks! As far as Josh goes, I don't know if I call that love. Maybe infatuation, but not love. Just my thoughts of course.

I am so ready for more screen caps  Praying 
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:22 am

albean99 wrote:I'm still watching to see how it plays out & to see about the next Bachelor but this does annoy me greatly. I like Andi but this is going too far.   hmmm 

Just a question, do they speak spanish in DR? Is it a sly shout out to her actual F1 who doesn't happen to be Josh??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:27 am

IrishGal wrote:Funny how he was in love when he exited the limo.  That's not love to me....
Bingo! There is so much about this season that doesn't ring true!!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:45 am

I believe he def had " love at first sight" butterflies.  :Nod:  Starts with a strong attraction and they both seem to have that :Nod: we've seen successful relationships come out of this show and afterwards we heard that they knew 1st night who they were going to choose .so this could def be another . Time will tell.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:02 am

Jolena wrote:

I believe he def had  " love at first sight" butterflies.  :Nod:  Starts with a strong attraction and they both seem to have that :Nod: we've seen successful relationships come out of this show and afterwards we heard that they knew 1st night who they were going to choose .so this could def be another . Time will tell.
I agree , Jolena ! Without having had a single date yet , they are sure excited about each other...I believe Josh is sincere , but like you said ...time will tell...it always does !!  yes 
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:09 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
albean99 wrote:I'm still watching to see how it plays out & to see about the next Bachelor but this does annoy me greatly. I like Andi but this is going too far.   hmmm 

Just a question, do they speak spanish in DR?  Is it a sly shout out to her actual F1 who doesn't happen to be Josh??

Yes they do speak spanish there. Its weird spanish that doesn't always make sense  (at least to me) giggling  but they do.
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:10 am

Jolena wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:

Totally agree Jolena!! I see it too. Josh and Andi are BOTH into each other. Brooks was not into Des. I want more screen caps too but I believe he is final one because of what I see on the screen.  awwww 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne