SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 5:13 pm

Was she on the Insider today?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by momoftrips Tue May 20, 2014 6:40 pm

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 29 15347yu

Mario LopezVerified account
‏@MarioLopezExtra   Seriously, why is @AndiDorfman single & looking for love on tv?
Hmmm... Find out @onwithmario
Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 29 Osgz7a

E! NewsVerified account
‏@ENews   We're playing the #EDatingGame with @AndiDorfman! Who will she pick: @JasonKennedy1, @TerrenceJ, or @JesseGiddings? pic.twitter.com/jfGHHtFXpU
Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 29 21d0u2h
Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 29 25txj6w

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 29 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue May 20, 2014 6:49 pm

I can't say I like Ali's hair short!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 6:51 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I can't say I like Ali's hair short!

:yes: It ages her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 20, 2014 6:51 pm

I actually did a double take! It took me a few minutes to realize it was Ali. I miss her on First Look. The gal that replaced her is a moron.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 20, 2014 6:54 pm

I like the short hair but I agree it ages her. I'm just impressed with Ali's courage and chutzpah in general so it's hard for me to hate on her for anything these days. She is probably up there with Ash and Jill for me in terms of being totally self-made in her chosen field, with no man or family support for the most part as they were all going towards their ambitions.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 20, 2014 6:57 pm

Actually I liked her hair when she first cut it. Now she's reverting back or trying to go back to her old ways. It looks like a pony tail all over again.

I really wish Andi would get her hair styled. That long parted in the middle look just doesn't look fashionable to me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 20, 2014 6:59 pm

I think it's just the photo. It actually looks way better on her in her IG pics!

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 21, 2014 6:58 pm

Cat and Andi are hanging out in L.A. today. I'm guessing they may be filming some kind of Suave commercial like the one that aired of Des on Monday.

In honor of her first week as The Bachelorette, my #wcw is this dorkusborg @andi_dorfman by @catherinegiudici

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 29 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 29 86669110 Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 29 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 9:01 pm

Looks a lot like a Josh M Instagram funny face pic to me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 12:09 am

richmondrose wrote:Oh, Brother ...JPa, get over yourself!

Exactly my sentiment Smiley. I seriously Wonder why on earth Nikki not polishing his words to be more respectful and likeable in a public space. His lines particularly with keYwords LUCKY, CHOSE and NEVER all of a sudden make Andi looks like an Angel laugh out loud (This is IMO as an unnative English user myself Smiley)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu May 22, 2014 12:14 am

Me either. I think she looks better with longer hair. It looks like Kelly Ripa's hairstyle.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne