SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 16 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 2:03 am

jcrbil wrote:Perhaps producing an f4 phone call, dramatic return, or?

An hour or so ago he replied to a tweet sent out by a girl who saw him at Perch in LA (downtown, Spring St.) yesterday.  The photo gallery shows a view similar to the one Elan tweeted out yesterday.  Since that girl's from Austin TX, I would guess that it was a legit sighting.  But that was yesterday and who knows where he is now.

great find jrcbil!...T4share

now..thats an interesting conspiracy theory  :yes: . Last season i thought they would pull a F4 returnee on Zak (with his infamous ring, and all  giggling )...so maybe they will pull that one off this season... Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 6:17 am

so it just occured to me that perhaps Adam IS Marcus's handler. He was the only one on the spot on Marcus's HTD, as reported by RS. He dropped a pile of pics on his IG to suggest him he is in LA..that leads me to believe he is NOT...laugh out loud.

OTOH we have an Elan sighting in LA from a tweep..so maybe he is the handler of one of the F4 guys who has been eliminated..hmmm... :detective 

for JuNik fans...could someone clarify whether Elan was Nikki's handler? TIA.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue May 06, 2014 9:40 am

Who is producing the lead right now? Peter? I though Cassie was involved and she may have been during the first part of the season, but she (and Georgia) seem to be in LA now.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue May 06, 2014 9:58 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

Waiting for someone more knowledgable to answer this one but Elan is the one producer that both Nikki and JaunP are still in contact with. They both like him.
Didn't someone say it was Elan that posted the picture of Nikki and JaunP on the horse (during airing) ? Which means he was possibly with them during that date and therefore possibly her handler.
There was a lady (with shades) who accompanied Nikki to the beach in Miami. Is that her handler or someone lower down in the heirachy merely babysitting ?

OH and Muras - I don't remember Zac W coming back with a ring ? He threw the ring out from the limo but there was no "returning" of zac and for des - no revolving door of a rejected contestant. Hopefully we don't have that either this season either ***cringe***

ETA Are you guys suggesting that both Adam and Elan are perhaps baby sitting the rejected contestants right now ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 11:25 am

jcrbil wrote:Who is producing the lead right now?  Peter?  I though Cassie was involved and she may have been during the first part of the season, but she (and Georgia) seem to be in LA now.

nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Waiting for someone more knowledgable to answer this one but Elan is the one producer that both Nikki and JaunP are still in contact with. They both like him.
Didn't someone say it was Elan that posted the picture of Nikki and JaunP on the horse (during airing) ? Which means he was possibly with them during that date and therefore possibly her handler.
There was a lady (with shades) who accompanied Nikki to the beach in Miami. Is that her handler or someone lower down in the heirachy merely babysitting ?

OH and Muras - I don't remember Zac W coming back with a ring ? He threw the ring out from the limo but there was no "returning" of zac and for des - no revolving door of a rejected contestant. Hopefully we don't have that either this season either ***cringe***

ETA  Are you guys suggesting that both Adam and Elan are perhaps baby sitting the rejected contestants right now ?

yes nd..i am waiting for someone in the know to inform me about Nikki's handler  Praying 

jrcbil, i beleive Peter Geist is Andi's handler. looks like Cassie took a break skipping this season/only join partially in early epis (?)

Yes nd...thats why i think they MAY pull the dramatic return of F4/F3 contestant this season. It hasnt been done since Ash's season (Ryan P) for the Ette and Ben's (Kacie) for Bach. We are due  giggling ...gotta love it!!  😆 

im implying that Elan was baby sitting someone in LA (At least up to 2 days ago, who knows as per today). and Adam is in DR with the guy he handler for (possibly Marcus)

Pure speculation on my part. but still, as it say..its better than do nothing  Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 06, 2014 12:00 pm

nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

ETA  Are you guys suggesting that both Adam and Elan are perhaps baby sitting the rejected contestants right now ?

They always seem to find some sucker to do that. Seemed to happen every Bachelorette season but for Desiree (I'm sure they could have, if they needed more fake drama).

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue May 06, 2014 12:08 pm

Nd: the handler question

ADVENTURES IN LOVING YOU - YouTube
► 3:36► 3:36
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFxtHbaISYU

At around 1:22 is a pic of Elan in the backseat as a handler/producer.  Nikki also posted a pic of him with her on her IG taken in KC.
http://web.stagram.com/p/663451159111824394_305752972

I think the chaperone on the beach with Nikki was just an assistant.  Can't imagine Elan on the beach not drawing a lot of attention.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue May 06, 2014 12:24 pm

^^ Thanks. Thats excellent.

So last season Elan baby sat the F1. This season also ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 12:33 pm

nd4reality wrote:^^ Thanks. Thats excellent.

So last season Elan baby sat the F1. This season also ?

if so..how can we explain that he was not in DR 1-2 days ago?. Like i said, Elan was Arie's handler...and he was not the F1..I may think he is the most friendly handler they have...so when Cassie is not around, they let him handling the ladies F1?...

btw, thanks notarose! greatfind!

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue May 06, 2014 12:40 pm

Yeah he is friendly but also most noticeable of the lot ! There is no way he can "hide" that head of hair laugh out loud.
Anyway - great sleuthing guys. Keep up the good work.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue May 06, 2014 12:41 pm

^^I am fairly certain that Elan had no handling duties last season.... I believe he was there as JP's segment/field producer.

Interestingly enough, not a single contestant who's had Elan as their handler, ended up as the F1 before.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 12:49 pm

chloep wrote:^^I am fairly certain that Elan had no handling duties last season.... I believe he was there as JP's segment/field producer.

Interestingly enough, not a single contestant who's had Elan as their handler, ended up as the F1 before.

T4share Chloe...hmm interesting...just bc Arie, i would carelessly think he ---as friendly and kind hearted that he is---was/is assigned to the most (likely) brokenhearted guy. Now watch him baby sitting Nick the (rumored) crier  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne