SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by atem Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:35 pm

I really don't care who the rest are, they don't make it to even the F6.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 2:36 am

Is Elan supposed to be still in the DR right now?   i thought he is one of the guys's handler?
#confused.  Anyone pretty please explain?  Praying 

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan 3h
Downtown LA right now pic.twitter.com/w6ij2Ax6bq
Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 15 Bm1rR3XCIAEcEbS

wait. is this sort of disguise hints to confuse us?. the pic seems too good to be true  scratch

ETA. looks like he was there on an event.I know he was with JP-Nikki on their FDs. why not now?  question . Could it be he is Marcus's handler, who get assigned to watch him to not going anywhere, locked up in a LA basement playing Pinterest? 😆 
oh well, as you can tell, my conspiracy theory is getting more weird... giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 9:36 pm

Mayday Mayday!...can anyone please let me know Why the heck Elan is NOT in DR right now ? (see my prev post)
(any speculation is welcome...i just need companion playing devil's advocate here  giggling ) :anyone?: 

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon May 05, 2014 9:50 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Mayday Mayday!...can anyone please let me know Why the heck Elan is NOT in DR right now ? (see  my prev post)
(any speculation is welcome...i just need companion playing devil's advocate here  giggling ) :anyone?: 

Not a clue, maybe they have working on putting something together on BIP?  no idea 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 05, 2014 10:05 pm

The day Élan posted a pic with Nikki Ferrell in California coincided with the group flying back to the US or the day they arrived (in NYC I read here). If they flew to NYC then it seems unlikely he was on the same flight.
How many cast members does each producer "handle" during the show?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 10:55 pm

Thanks SLA and NR!
i believe they have plenty of time to prep for BP after Andi's season wrapped, right?...the filming will begin on early June, id think?

NR, i always thought 1 handler for 1 guy/gal. from Jason's podcast i also get the same impression. Isnt it extremely difficult for 1 handler to manage more than 1 contestant?. question 

i know Elan was Arie's handler. Does anyone know whether he was Sean's handler as well? (i think it was Peter Geist? No?). Was Elan being Nikki's handler too?

Elan was there on B2M date and Marcus-Andi date in CT. Does anyone else think he is Marcus's handler this season?

so many questions....so nothing answered...laugh out loud......i wish some of the senior super sleuthers here would be so kind as to weigh in on this mysterious 'Elan Case'... Praying 

#still  speechless why Elan is in LA

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon May 05, 2014 10:58 pm

It could be that the one he was handler for has been eliminated and he is no longer needed there.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 11:00 pm

SLA44 wrote:It could be that the one he was handler for has been eliminated and he is no longer needed there.

Marcus?? scratch 

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon May 05, 2014 11:07 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Thanks SLA and NR!
i believe they have plenty of time to prep for BP after Andi's season wrapped, right?...the filming will begin on early June, id think?

NR, i always thought 1 handler for 1 guy/gal. from Jason's podcast i also get the same impression. Isnt it extremely difficult for 1 handler to manage more than 1 contestant?. question 

i know Elan was Arie's handler. Does anyone know whether he was Sean's handler as well? (i think it was Peter Geist? No?). Was Elan being Nikki's handler too?

Elan was there on B2M date and  Marcus-Andi date in CT. Does anyone else think he is Marcus's handler this season?

so many questions....so nothing answered...laugh out loud......i wish some of the senior super sleuthers here would be so kind as to weigh in on this mysterious 'Elan Case'... Praying 

Sean's handler was Adam Mansfield.

From Adam's IG, he also appears to be back in L.A. We know he was on Marcus' HTD for sure.

Sometimes I think they both post pictures from elsewhere to make it appear they are somewhere they are not.

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 15 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 15 86669110 Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 15 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 11:20 pm

umngirl wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Thanks SLA and NR!

Elan was there on B2M date and  Marcus-Andi date in CT. Does anyone else think he is Marcus's handler this season?

Sean's handler was Adam Mansfield.

From Adam's IG, he also appears to be back in L.A. We know he was on Marcus' HTD for sure.

Sometimes I think they both post pictures from elsewhere to make it appear they are somewhere they are not.

thanks umngirl....do you know who is Andi's handler? Peter Geist?

yeah ITA on the bolded..the building/city scenery by Elan is too good to be true, anyway... Suspect 

looks like we dont have a good grip on where/who/how/why by stalking activities for this season. Some posters said maybe bc super sleuthers dont seem interested in Andi as the lead  :giggle: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 06, 2014 1:40 am

SLA44 wrote:It could be that the one he was handler for has been eliminated and he is no longer needed there.
Maybe he is with the F44 that has been sequestered in LA?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue May 06, 2014 1:51 am

Perhaps producing an f4 phone call, dramatic return, or?

An hour or so ago he replied to a tweet sent out by a girl who saw him at Perch in LA (downtown, Spring St.) yesterday. The photo gallery shows a view similar to the one Elan tweeted out yesterday. Since that girl's from Austin TX, I would guess that it was a legit sighting. But that was yesterday and who knows where he is now.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne