SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Mon May 19, 2014 7:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
momoftrips wrote:
Ran into this beauty @msleamichele this morning! Such a treat! #lifemade pic.twitter.com/XPx2U9AK57
Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 28 2gvsaon

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 28 Andi

I'm not seeing much difference here. Her cheeks look bigger in the top picture because she's smiling bigger. The rest looks the same. Am I missing something?

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 28 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 28 86669110 Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 28 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 19, 2014 7:45 pm

^ I'm in complete agreement umngirl. Some pictures of people will look different. The only one I even thought looked different was the one with a fan on the plane, but that was an up close picture too. Let's not forget she was just gone for two months filming, but regardless I don't see a difference other than in that one picture. Just my opinion.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 7:45 pm

I am thinking botox on the forehead. Assuming she has it baffles me why these young girls need this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 7:49 pm

Well I for one think she is gorgeous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Mon May 19, 2014 7:53 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:Well I for one think she is gorgeous.

So do I! thumbsup 

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon May 19, 2014 8:09 pm

I think maybe it's because she lost a few pounds..I think her face looks the same just a little thinner.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 19, 2014 8:56 pm

Hotmomma wrote:I think maybe it's because she lost a few pounds..I think her face looks the same just a little thinner.

Maybe this is making her checkbones more pronounced and emphasizing the apple of her cheeks more?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue May 20, 2014 3:10 am

ANDI AND LEA MICHELE BYE Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!! beatingheart beatingheart l o v e
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 20, 2014 9:33 am

Juan Pablo Galavis
11 hrs ·
Today I want to wish the BEST to you Andi Dorfman on your JOURNEY as the Bachelorette... I'm GLAD to hear that now you have gone THROUGH the process, some of the things that we TALKED about while we were on The Bachelor which to you seemed NEGATIVE, became your REALITY during 2 months of filming. Thanks for being one of Nikki's best friends, no one in the world wants BETTER for you than Mi Catira and I know you do for her also. You were lucky Nikki was your best friend and I CHOSE her jajaja, cause if not who was gonna HELP give you TIPS for your contract before the show, and explain you VERY well what you were getting into jejeje. It was GREAT Facetiming with you and also seeing you and Nikki smile to each other after a few months APART. I Wish you the BEST and hope you follow the MOST important advice I gave you, to STAY TRUE TO YOURSELF at all times and not to fear what 20 hours of a show could look like. As long as you can put your head on your PILLLOW and be totally at PEACE, knowing that you did the right thing and that you weren't a PUPPET, like TONS of other people who decided to do this show. I WON'T be watching the show, and I don't want you to FEEL that is because of you, I would just RATHER wait till the END and for you to tell me EXACTLY how your experience was. I have NEVER seen The Bachelor or Bachelorette before I was on it, and watched just because I wanted to know how my AMAZING experience would be portrayed on a TV show. The result, you know IT... jejeje.
Best wishes and like I said, HOPE you STAY TRUE TO YOURSELF, but if not, It's OK... jejejeje.
Besitos,
Juan Pablo Galavis.

https://www.facebook.com/juanpablogalavis/posts/243376629188630

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 28 BoBiar1IUAEwZqa

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell  16h
I wish you all the happiness in the world. No one is more deserving of this than you @AndiDorfman #TheBachelorette ❤️ pic.twitter.com/m2bXKLuOqA
Embedded image permalink
Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell  16h

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 20, 2014 9:50 am

Aww I like Nikki and Juan, they're sweet! Not reality tv sweet like Jash or Sean and his Cat but still sweet in their unique way as a silly, nice couple.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue May 20, 2014 1:58 pm

Oh, Brother ...JPa, get over yourself!
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue May 20, 2014 3:58 pm

Andi Dorfman
‏@AndiDorfman   @MichaelYo is not all that bad of a dude after all! Haha awesome time with him #theinsider pic.twitter.com/Mi4lP00Vy5
Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 28 Jr9o3p

cbriche
1 hour ago · Universal Studios Hollywood
Pleasure meeting you @andi_dorfman  all my best to you this season gorgeous! TheBachelorette NoMoreJuan || @extratv
Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 28 6eqiq8

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 28 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne