SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 57 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:19 am

The difference between Des/Brooks and Andi/Josh is that instead of running away from the lead, the guy is all up in her face constantly. She's going to have to force him away from her if she decides she doesn't want Josh to stay. If Brooks was like this with Des, he probably would have been f1 over Chris, who incidentally was the guy her season who couldn't be driven away from her no matter what. Josh was upset that some other guy got to go comfort a raging, irritated, whining Andi. Yeah, he's sticking around and he's going to pursue her hard, full stop, no holding back. Brooks ran away from Des. I don't see the comparison in these relationships, barring that both guys were spoiled f1s.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:28 am

Alanna wrote:The difference between Des/Brooks and Andi/Josh is that instead of running away from the lead, the guy is all up in her face constantly. She's going to have to force him away from her if she decides she doesn't want Josh to stay. If Brooks was like this with Des, he probably would have been f1 over Chris, who incidentally was the guy her season who couldn't be driven away from her no matter what. Josh was upset that some other guy got to go comfort a raging, irritated, whining Andi. Yeah, he's sticking around and he's going to pursue her hard, full stop, no holding back. Brooks ran away from Des. I don't see the comparison in these relationships, barring that both guys were spoiled f1s.

Alanna you are hilarious!!!  😆  rofl  rofl  Josh has been in her face, and yes she was "raging" a bit!!!

Josh should not be compared to Brooks when it comes to how he feels about the Andi. Can't wait for Monday!!!

Keep posting!!! Smiley

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by foodie Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:35 am

^^AGREED

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:42 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Alanna wrote:The difference between Des/Brooks and Andi/Josh is that instead of running away from the lead, the guy is all up in her face constantly. She's going to have to force him away from her if she decides she doesn't want Josh to stay. If Brooks was like this with Des, he probably would have been f1 over Chris, who incidentally was the guy her season who couldn't be driven away from her no matter what. Josh was upset that some other guy got to go comfort a raging, irritated, whining Andi. Yeah, he's sticking around and he's going to pursue her hard, full stop, no holding back. Brooks ran away from Des. I don't see the comparison in these relationships, barring that both guys were spoiled f1s.

Alanna you are hilarious!!!   😆  rofl  rofl   Josh has been in her face, and yes she was "raging" a bit!!!  

Josh should not be compared to Brooks when it comes to how he feels about the Andi.  Can't wait for Monday!!!  

Keep posting!!!  Smiley  

Haha thanks, I love your posts too! I think we have this completely ridiculous and fully addicting show to thank for endless material laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:54 am

Please define, "running away" I think we watched the same
show. If my memory serves me, he was on that pier for 2 hrs
would not leave her in that condition. Even after they parted
he struggled. He cared for her, not enough for marriage. On hometown he said"I feel I haven't seen Des for a year.
They were strongly attracted to one another. And it was shown
often. We meaning Brooks fans feel Chris is much better suited for Des
for Desiree. It did work out for the best for both.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:28 am

black_tears wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
albean99 wrote:I'm still watching to see how it plays out & to see about the next Bachelor but this does annoy me greatly. I like Andi but this is going too far.   hmmm 

Just a question, do they speak spanish in DR?  Is it a sly shout out to her actual F1 who doesn't happen to be Josh??

Yes they do speak spanish there. Its weird spanish that doesn't always make sense  (at least to me) giggling  but they do.
Then I wonder if it is a secret call out to her actual F1. Only that person may know what she's getting at??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:34 am

Nonina430 wrote:Please define, "running away" I think we watched the same
he struggled. He cared for her, not enough for marriage. On hometown he said"I feel I haven't seen Des for a year.

I think you just have to remember that stupid question Des posed to Brooks. Something along the lines of where are you in our relationship?...running, skipping, walking? I'm sure there is someone on here who remembers it and knows the exact quote. I really didn't pay that much attention to the season but, even I could tell they were not on the same page.

It was clear that while Brooks is a nice guy and cared for Des, he was not into her like she was into him. Simple as that. Him staying to console her was his kindness showing, but he did not want to be there, hence the turn of phrase "running away" that Alanna used to express that. Not meant to be taken literally....although, that would be hilarious...shades of Benny Hill!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:04 am

Sprite wrote:
Nonina430 wrote:Please define, "running away" I think we watched the same

I think you just have to remember that stupid question Des posed to Brooks. Something along the lines of where are you in our relationship?...running, skipping, walking? I'm sure there is someone on here who remembers it and knows the exact quote. I really didn't pay that much attention to the season but, even I could tell they were not on the same page.

It was clear that while Brooks is a nice guy and cared for Des, he was not into her like she was into him. Simple as that. Him staying to console her was his kindness showing, but he did not want to be there, hence the turn of phrase "running away" that Alanna used to express that. Not meant to be taken literally....although, that would be hilarious...shades of Benny Hill!
Thanks for interpreting me, Sprite laugh out loud I was being facetious, not that he literally packed the essentials in the middle of the night and skedaddled out the window of his hotel room. He wasn't into her, meanwhile Josh is all borderline fatal attraction already (also not literally).

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:02 pm

Thanks girls , must admit I too was being a bit facetious in

first part of my post. My only regret was tapping quick reply

It has a mind of its own.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:39 pm

There really must be nothing to sleuth, since it's still focused on Desiree's (not even Juan Pablo's) season.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:42 pm

atem wrote:There really must be nothing to sleuth, since it's still focused on Desiree's (not even Juan Pablo's) season.

rofl Atem people don't like what they're seeing as clues and are waiting for SC maybe laugh out loud
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:45 pm

It's the lack of screencaps for the rest of the season. The drought is real ya'll. I hope after tomorrow we get the longer preview Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne