SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 33 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue May 27, 2014 12:51 pm

Yet she keeps him around until episode 6, right? Stupid.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by Nonina430 Tue May 27, 2014 1:06 pm

Eye Candy LOL

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 27, 2014 1:09 pm

atem wrote:Yet she keeps him around until episode 6, right?  Stupid.

That's why I didn't think it was Cody. But what do I know. laugh out loud Interested to see how she justifies that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Tue May 27, 2014 1:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
atem wrote:Yet she keeps him around until episode 6, right?  Stupid.

That's why I didn't think it was Cody. But what do I know. lolInterested to see how she justifies that.

and gives him a 1on1 before he sends his butt home.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue May 27, 2014 1:55 pm

^^ I am still saying that that 1-on-1 was reserved for someone else and that Cody has gone on there by default..

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 27, 2014 2:20 pm

According to RS - It is Cody she's questioning about the girlfriend back home. Apparently he vehemently denies it, she believes him and he stays. My guess is she knew regardless she wasn't going to pick him so production wanted him to stay for drama purposes and what not.

RS also said the second part of drama next week involves Andrew. Apparently Andrew, JJ and Nick went out to dinner with producers since they didn't have date and that is where Andrew flirted with a waitress and got her number and some of the guys including Josh calls him out on it.

Then there's the obvious drama during the cocktail party/rose ceremony in regards to Eric's exit.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by boston1 Tue May 27, 2014 3:57 pm

Andi favorited a tweet from E news which mentions josh! I have a screenshot, don't know how to post it
boston1
boston1

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 27, 2014 4:29 pm

chloep wrote:^^ I am still saying that that 1-on-1 was reserved for someone else and that Cody has gone on there by default..

Whom do you think it was for?
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 27, 2014 4:34 pm

boston1 wrote:Andi favorited a tweet from E news which mentions josh! I have a screenshot, don't know how to post it

Might as well. I don't get why they are being so sloppy.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 27, 2014 4:36 pm

chloep wrote:^^ I am still saying that that 1-on-1 was reserved for someone else and that Cody has gone on there by default..

Isn't Marquel gone by then? Don't buy it.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Tue May 27, 2014 4:39 pm

atem wrote:

Isn't Marquel gone by then?  Don't buy it.

I think she might mean Eric, if Eric leaves on his own in episode 4. Chloep am I right ?
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 27, 2014 4:49 pm

Rosepetal wrote:
atem wrote:

Isn't Marquel gone by then?  Don't buy it.

I think she might mean Eric, if Eric leaves on his own in episode 4. Chloep am I right ?

And Marquel gets no 1 on 1. Yet, Cody does?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne