SELECT CONTENT

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Page 10 of 60 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 35 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 10 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:37 am

I don't like JP as much as I did earlier in the season. Whether it's the culture or not, I don't particularly like it when a guy pushes aside a women's feelings. I wasn't okay with his gay comments either although doubt he really meant pervert the way it came across. I also feel that he doesn't seem to be invested in anything other than just getting through the season. I felt the same way about Jen Schefft and look how her season ended up. Where I thought it was just empathy, now I'm wondering if he was just trying to calm the women so he could avoid their emotions.  I'm just not sure.   no idea

I like Nikki and hope she doesn't move if they are together. There's no rush - if it's meant to be patience is smart.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15377

Back to top Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 10 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by Jeepers Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:37 am

Who the heck said they are unemployed??? and mooching??
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:39 am

Ariela wrote:
George1218 wrote:
cma52572 wrote:oh my God! this update is KILLING me! apparently Juan Pablo is broke and lives in a 3 bedroom apt w/ his mom and dad!!! http://okhereisthesituation.com/2014/03/nikki-ferrell-already-dumped-juan-pablo-galavis/

If you believe that, I have a some ocean front property in Oklahoma I want to sell you!!  giggling 

I believe that he's living with his parents. The part that is difficult to believe is that Carla lives there, too. It seems too close for comfort. But if they don't have jobs what else can they do but MOOCH off JPs parents?

It IS very common in FL especially in the SE part to live with parents, and be unemployed. That is the norm rather than an exception. I lived there and can tell you that there are many, many Juan Pablos down there.

Most people who live in the SE Fl are transplants with money from "somewhere" (could be from up North, or another country, or a previous career). Locals DO NOT HAVE MONEY. Women have better jobs than men. Employment that pays enough to feed a family is very difficult to find. There are so many wannabee millionaires, chasing opportunities, scams, what have you. It appears that JP falls into that category. He did this show for money, because his soccer money ran out and he cannot find a REAL job to support himself and Camila.

You can judge this which ever way you wish. I just wanted to pitch in and tell you what I know about the many JPs living in FL. I don't think he'll propose to anyone because he's not ready financially or mentally. I can see the F1 dumping him....soon.

JP's mom confirmed on her twitter, via a retweet, that they live with him at HIS place. The opposite of the article link you are referring to.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:02 pm

notarose wrote:
Ariela wrote:
George1218 wrote:
cma52572 wrote:oh my God! this update is KILLING me! apparently Juan Pablo is broke and lives in a 3 bedroom apt w/ his mom and dad!!! http://okhereisthesituation.com/2014/03/nikki-ferrell-already-dumped-juan-pablo-galavis/

If you believe that, I have a some ocean front property in Oklahoma I want to sell you!!  giggling 

I believe that he's living with his parents. The part that is difficult to believe is that Carla lives there, too. It seems too close for comfort. But if they don't have jobs what else can they do but MOOCH off JPs parents?

It IS very common in FL especially in the SE part to live with parents, and be unemployed. That is the norm rather than an exception. I lived there and can tell you that there are many, many Juan Pablos down there.

Most people who live in the SE Fl are transplants with money from "somewhere" (could be from up North, or another country, or a previous career). Locals DO NOT HAVE MONEY. Women have better jobs than men. Employment that pays enough to feed a family is very difficult to find. There are so many wannabee millionaires, chasing opportunities, scams, what have you. It appears that JP falls into that category. He did this show for money, because his soccer money ran out and he cannot find a REAL job to support himself and Camila.

You can judge this which ever way you wish. I just wanted to pitch in and tell you what I know about the many JPs living in FL. I don't think he'll propose to anyone because he's not ready financially or mentally. I can see the F1 dumping him....soon.

JP's mom confirmed on her twitter, via a retweet, that they live with him at HIS place.  The opposite of the article link you are referring to.

Ok, so one of two things are a possibility:
1) His parents and everybody live with JP, and JP is the one who purchased the condo with his soccer money. Now they all share expenses because the money is tight.
2) Mom is covering for her son. He lives with his parents...I recall reading that his father is an architect, so we know that at least there is some income coming into the household.

Either way, JP did this show for the money. IF love happened, fine. He cannot be serious about finding a wife UNTIL he is self-sufficient, and emotionally ready.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:04 pm

BTW- I don't feel like doing it, but there is an easy way to find out WHO owns the property in Miami. The records are public, online. All we need to do is know the name and/or address of the property and go into the Miami Tax Assessor online.

I'm going to guess that the magazine writer did that already.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:16 pm

That rag nag is basing its info on previous rumor .. Re-writing to make it sound more current

Checking facts??? Doubtful...

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:17 pm

Ariela wrote:
notarose wrote:
Ariela wrote:
George1218 wrote:

JP's mom confirmed on her twitter, via a retweet, that they live with him at HIS place.  The opposite of the article link you are referring to.

Ok, so one of two things are a possibility:
1) His parents and everybody live with JP, and JP is the one who purchased the condo with his soccer money. Now they all share expenses because the money is tight.
2) Mom is covering for her son. He lives with his parents...I recall reading that his father is an architect, so we know that at least there is some income coming into the household.

Either way, JP did this show for the money. IF love happened, fine. He cannot be serious about finding a wife UNTIL he is self-sufficient, and emotionally ready.
Is there an article I missed that said his income is not sufficient? I am not referring to the dependable journalists at Life and Style.  :thud 

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:24 pm

This is interesting about jp's dad and family:

http://www.saulgalavis.com/Saul_Galavis/Welcome.html

About Me by Saul Galavis
The third of five children with German and Spanish ancestors, I was born into a very traditional Venezuelan family in Caracas in 1948.   I completed my early education at La Salle catholic school and graduated from high school in 1965. Caught between International Studies and Architecture, I chose the latter and graduated from La Universidad Central de Venezuela, in 1972.

As a student, I started working for different architects or professors from the school of Architecture on drawings. Even during the later years I had the opportunity to work in an urban housing renovation project for a poor sector of the city, San Agustin del Sur, Caracas. I also served as an assistant architect student during that time. I believe that as a student, work experience helps to understand the economics of an expensive career.

I started teaching field after graduating. Having taught approximately three years at the same school of Architecture where I was a student. From the start, as any impulsive young professional, I decided to work freelance with some of my classmates. I married in 1976 and began my journey starting with my family. It was hard at first, private and public contests; small projects; some landscapes and small designs took all my time. As most of my peers when greater projects and contracts came about, I would always turn to my good professor and mentor, who also brought me into his company on a partnership, where I stayed for 5 years. At that time I obtained a scholarship from the Venezuelan government, and we went to United States. Seven months in California, studying English and an additional two years at Cornell University (CRP 1983). By this time, I had two children and my family was growing nicely.

Returning to Venezuela, Barquisimeto was a better place to rice the kids and we spent close to seventeen years there. At the time I became a single-family architect, due to my ability to capture the essence and requirements of each of my clients. As a small town, Barquisimeto offered us many opportunities. I embarked on my art projects and I and also got involved in other areas; mainly construction management, inspections and a lot of public relations till Chocolates El Rey employed me. I start off as an inspector during construction and ended up as vice-president assistant in charge of the visitors to the factory, mostly personalities. At the time we organized what we called Ruta del Cacao, which was to promote American sales of the international products. The arts became part of my daily life. I participated in international competitions and won awards along the way; Japan 2000 and still taking part in Poland, Bulgary, Venezuela and Croatia. I have modeled and lived my life after architecture, planning fields and art.

As my family grew in numbers and in ages, each member marking their own path, we moved to back to Caracas. I began teaching again at the Universidad Santa Maria for about four years and eventually, as a consequence of a strong political turn and general unrest in my country, I decided to look not only for alternatives but new opportunities elsewhere. I became an American resident and now live in Miami, Florida.

Facing some of the technological challenge of the present era, I intend coping with all the elements in a sensible manner so as to accomplish the true requirements of the green, sustainable and environmental effects.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:29 pm

I guess RS among other sources mentioned that JP has a seasonal job, if you can call it that. I've read different articles spread out all over alluding to the fact that Jp's money ran out blah, blah.

Do I know him personally? No. Did I draw my conclusion based on all the GOSSIP I read? Yes.
Also, I lived near Miami, am friends with peeps down there, so am familiar with the type of guys that are down there. It's all assumption, like many things on these forums ;)

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:37 pm

Under Galavis in the Miami, Dade County property records, there are 3 condos and 1 house listed, but none of those have Saul or JP as owner. They may have taken ownership in the name of a trust or business, so no way to verify or deny the reporter's story.

It's a shame that family gets drawn into the media frenzy. It's a good lesson about thinking long and hard before signing up.

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:01 pm

Ariela wrote:I guess RS among other sources mentioned that JP has a seasonal job, if you can call it that. I've read different articles spread out all over alluding to the fact that Jp's money ran out blah, blah.

The "Seasonal" part is a little questionable to me. Des's filming started in March, at the height of Spring Training, and although JP only lasted 6 episodes, that would have taken him though the opening of the baseball season. JP's season started filming in mid-September, and assuming he would have had two weeks of pre-filming obligations, he missed all of the final month of baseball seaon, along with playoffs and the World Series. It's not a real job to me....
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:04 pm

BKay wrote:Under Galavis in the Miami, Dade County property records, there are 3 condos and 1 house listed, but none of those have Saul or JP as owner. They may have taken ownership in the name of a trust or business, so no way to verify or deny the reporter's story.

It's a shame that family gets drawn into the media frenzy. It's a good lesson about thinking long and hard before signing up.

Agree. A 15 minutes fame and a little remuneration are not worth the hassle it will bring to the family of contestants or lead.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 60 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 35 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

+105
happyvalleygirl
LibbyBell
Mustang19
deeliciouz
Bashful