SELECT CONTENT

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Page 35 of 60 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 47 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 35 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:40 am

nonnie wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
see2love wrote:And he did whisper te quiero which i presume means i love at the frc

I heard that too!  I was like, wait he did say I love you.  He just did it in his native tongue.  Thank you!  No one else heard it.

I heard it.
I missed it but that's sweet

Back to top Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 35 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:41 am

nonnie wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
see2love wrote:And he did whisper te quiero which i presume means i love at the frc

I heard that too!  I was like, wait he did say I love you.  He just did it in his native tongue.  Thank you!  No one else heard it.

I heard it.

We might need to form a club. TeamTeQuiero!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:42 am

Nikki has lost her mind over this clown. She's worth SO much more than this man who doesn't love her or want her to have opinions or thoughts of her own. I think he's convinced her it's them vs the world but in reality she looks like a massive fool to everyone. How sad. Can't believe I'm saying this but Nikki, take a page from Clare's book. Hilarious!

Tptb and Chris clearly thought JPG would propose or at least say ily and that's what the surprise was IMO. The big shakeup in their plans must have been dwts.

Finally, Cat being so angry to the point of tears was hilarious. I like her and Sean fine but seriously they're milking this for all they can. It's the gravy train that never ends for them. Lifelong bachelor stars, what a way to live!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by meauxwalk Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:42 am

Te quiero means "I want you"....kinda like the old commercials with the little dog that says "Yo quiero Taco Bell." Te amo means "I love you"

meauxwalk

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:42 am

nonnie wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I heard it.

Yes, he did. Here's the tweet of JP's sister.

Also, the earrings worn by Nikki was given by JP and design by his father. This was tweeted by her sister.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:46 am

Alanna wrote:Nikki has lost her mind over this clown. She's worth SO much more than this man who doesn't love her or want her to have opinions or thoughts of her own. I think he's convinced her it's them vs the world but in reality she looks like a massive fool to everyone. How sad. Can't believe I'm saying this but Nikki, take a page from Clare's book. Hilarious!

Tptb and Chris clearly thought JPG would propose or at least say ily and that's what the surprise was IMO. The big shakeup in their plans must have been dwts.

Finally, Cat being so angry to the point of tears was hilarious. I like her and Sean fine but seriously they're milking this for all they can. It's the gravy train that never ends for them. Lifelong bachelor stars, what a way to live!

So, a few of us heard JPG say Te Quiero at the FRC. That is I love you in Spanish. I wonder if that is what he says to her? But maybe she is as pissed as he is at the way they treated him this season, so she didn't want to give TPTB or CH anything either?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:46 am

truelovealways wrote:Ch still taking jabs at Jp what a douchebag

Especially the comment about needing to take a shower.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:48 am

meauxwalk wrote:Te quiero means "I want you"....kinda like the old commercials with the little dog that says "Yo quiero Taco Bell." Te amo means "I love you"

Okay, well my Columbian sister in law says te quiero to her family.  Also my ex-boyfriend of over a year said te quiero to me.  I think both can be used but at least in South Florida where I grew up, most families said te quiero, not te amo.

JPG also said te quiero to Camila.  So to me that means I love you from JPG.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:50 am

Te quiero means he wants her, not loves her. I believe he wants her, in his bed, silent, while he watches tv. That's how it's going to be, get ready, Nikki!

Maybe I'm wrong, I don't speak Spanish but that's my understanding.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:51 am

stuckinsc wrote:
FLChica wrote:
see2love wrote:@jennabahamas: @jenniferweiner ABC offered him money to propose. He led them to believe he was & didn't. Chris was NOT prepared & Had no q's to ask. Sadsy

So Juan Pablo is actually slapping the hand that wanted to feed him!  TPTB can't buy JP!

Might explain a little of the Sean hostility to JPG too.  Sean has been happy to take money anytime offered and have his life on tv.  It has been great for the fans to watch and share, but I wonder if he finds JPG's unwillingness to do that insulting?
I think Sean knows that it makes him look bad .  
I loved that JP wouldnt tell Chris what it was that drastically changed their plans two weeks ago.  And I laughed when Catherine could not understand that anyone would desire to keep things private.  Consummation Station - ai yi yi.   And yes,  Sean , you really can remain somewhat private after the show . Des and Chris and  Ashley and JP did it.  Sean chose DWTS -and the constant spotlight -and he thinks that's what everyone wants?  He's clueless.  Ashley and JP walked the line, carefully. They did some tasteful magazine spreads and some appearances - just enough to maintain a high enough public profile that ABC would want to pay for and film their wedding.   If they wanted a private wedding - they'd have been able to get away with just quietly walking off into their sunset.

Yup - exactly.

tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:54 am

Alanna wrote:Te quiero means he wants her, not loves her. I believe he wants her, in his bed, silent, while he watches tv. That's how it's going to be, get ready, Nikki!

Isn't that's what he said to Clare but she translated it more literally. LOL
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by kdubs_ca Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:55 am

Alanna wrote:Te quiero means he wants her, not loves her. I believe he wants her, in his bed, silent, while he watches tv. That's how it's going to be, get ready, Nikki!

Come on now, Alanna. TV time for JP is cooking and cleaning time for Nikki. She doesn't get to just lie around, that's his "job."

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 60 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 47 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

+105
happyvalleygirl
LibbyBell
Mustang19
deeliciouz
Bashful