SELECT CONTENT

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Page 34 of 60 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 47 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 34 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:32 am

nonnie wrote:
atem wrote:Sean and Catherine are just 'keeping it real'.  That's all.

JP Rosenbaum gave props to Chris via twitter.

They are company people too.

Yeah, ordained minister Chris performed their wedding. Plus JPG tweet Nikki F you for saying that people got on the stage and said they were in love when they weren't. He was offended by that. I understood that Nikki didn't mean all the time, but whatever.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 34 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:32 am

I wasn't impressed with Clare....she knows this show, she knows someone will be lead on as the F2 person. She probably thought she had it in the bag because she slept with him. I agree she should have been horribly offended by that comment, but she stayed around after that, quickly flipping when he turned the charm on.
I wasn't impressed with CH....I thought he was a big bully.
I wasn't impressed with Juan Pablo.....he clearly had had it and wasn't playing by the rules.
I wasn't even impressed with Sean....just because that time frame worked for you doesn't mean it will work for everyone.
I felt the worst for Nikki.

I am very excited about Andi as The Bachelorette....she seemed so excited!

GOODBYE Bachelor, HELLO Bachelorette! Bring on 25 hot guys!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:32 am

And he did whisper te quiero which i presume means i love at the frc

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:33 am

2observe wrote:I've known a number of couples who have been together for many years and guys never said "I love you."  BUT, they always showed their girlfriends/wives that they loved them.  They just were not the verbal type.  It didn't mean that they didn't love their significant other.  Juan and Nikki reminds of those couples.  And, it's been stated by several couples, that they didn't actually fall in love during the Show.  So I'm not surprise at Juan and Nikki.  I wish them the best.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!! Most of these people don't fall in love, like and lust is more like it.....Happy for Juan/Nikki I wish them the best.......Sean and Catherine was mighty critical tonight to me....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:33 am

CarrieA wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Someone help me understand: how did Chris not know that there was not going to be a massive surprise tonight? What the what?

Maybe they thought they could get JP to tell Nikki he loved her and he backed out onstage  no idea maybe they thought they could get him to propose if they pressured him. Who knows, I know we won't. The comments about plans changing were definitely related to DWTS IMO.
I definitely think that the bolded is true.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by b Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:33 am

albean99 wrote:Wow that was painful. There must be so much bad blood between them all. I know JP is mad at the press, internet, and probably the edit but he signed up for the show. On the other hand CH wouldn't back off on trying to get him to say he was in love with Nikki. I wish they'd cut some of that and at least talk to someone other than Sean & Cat (love them but that was crazy). I wonder if they did and cut it out of the show. Makes me wonder why they had so many of them there.

I'm so happy Andi's the Bachelorette. I think she'll be really good plus there's bound to be some hotties.  Can't wait after tonight.   danceround

RE: bolded....I thought it might be the people who are going to be on BP, but they only talked to a few. Maybe Brooks, Mike G, Kelly, Kat, Chelsie, and Sarah will be on BP. I can't see Sharleen doing it. Would love Arie to do BP, but I guess he'll be racing when they film.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:34 am

nutty1 wrote:I wasn't impressed with Clare....she knows this show, she knows someone will be lead on as the F2 person. She probably thought she had it in the bag because she slept with him. I agree she should have been horribly offended by that comment, but she stayed around after that, quickly flipping when he turned the charm on.
I wasn't impressed with Juan Pablo.....he clearly had had it and wasn't playing by the rules.
I wasn't even impressed with Sean....just because that time frame worked for you doesn't mean it will work for everyone.

High clap 

I love Sean and Cat, but they sounded too preachy tonight.  :hidingchair 

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:37 am

see2love wrote:And he did whisper te quiero which i presume means i love at the frc

I heard that too! I was like, wait he did say I love you. He just did it in his native tongue. Thank you! No one else heard it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:38 am

After watching tonight, I can't help but think there was a lot that went on behind the scenes that we will unfortunately never know about. To me JP looked angry, and was trying hard to keep his cool. I don't doubt for a minute that's the only reason why he wouldn't say anything about his relationship with Nikki. And good for JP for not selling himself out.

It's funny because so many say this show is unrealistic, that getting engaged to someone after such a short time is crazy, and there should be no proposal. I give JP credit for not getting lost in the bachelor bubble, and doing the responsible thing. The two of them seem happy, so that's really all that matters.

Off to a new season....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:38 am

stuckinsc wrote:
see2love wrote:And he did whisper te quiero which i presume means i love at the frc

I heard that too!  I was like, wait he did say I love you.  He just did it in his native tongue.  Thank you!  No one else heard it.

I heard it.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:38 am

Rodolfo Soules ‏@rodolfoelchamo · 42m
Congrats to @JuanPaGalavis & @Nikki_Ferrell and YES THEY ARE HAPPY!!! (FOTO) #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/eThzNxFryM

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 34 Biagy-4CUAAFu5Z

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:40 am

nutty1 wrote:I wasn't impressed with Clare....she knows this show, she knows someone will be lead on as the F2 person. She probably thought she had it in the bag because she slept with him. I agree she should have been horribly offended by that comment, but she stayed around after that, quickly flipping when he turned the charm on.

Good Post I agree I like JPG, but hate seeing him so angry and bitter. I really like Nikki and hate that they made her sit there and take it. She showed more grace than me. I might have had to tell Cat that I was glad she wouldn't have settled for a final rose, I wouldn't wait over a year to have sex or marry someone I hadn't had sex with. To each their own.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 60 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 47 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

+105
happyvalleygirl
LibbyBell
Mustang19
deeliciouz
Bashful