SELECT CONTENT

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Page 33 of 60 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 46 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 33 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:24 am

I love Sean an cat, buth havemuchmore respectfor Juan P!!! TPTB have to stop messing with people'' lives and then trying to soothe them with money.
Yes make a tv show but stop with the character assasination all in the name of edit. Same thing they did to Michelle money, to Ryan bowers and so on.

Back to top Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 33 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:25 am

quietpal wrote:
happygirl77us wrote:Can someone please explain what wrong with  them just dating?  
IKR? If a relationship gets serious, there's always a chance that one person could say "I love you" while the other person is not there yet. That doesn't mean that it couldn't work. If they're happy, I'm happy for them. Forget Chris!
I said ILY two months before my husband did. I really freaked him out. We didn't break up because I knew that he cared about me. We are together for six years and now happily married.

Will JPG and Nikki last? Don't know and really don't care.

Did JPG want to do DWTS? Yup, he sure did. Would he have done it after all the crap of this season? That I don't know.

I think he was offended that they offered him money to try to get him to propose. Good for him for not doing it. Good for Nikki too. She still maybe gets to just have one engagement in her life, unlike, DeAnna, Jason, Jillian, Jake, Ali, Brad, Ben F, and Emily among others.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:25 am

kdubs_ca wrote:
atem wrote:
Huchmom3 wrote:
atem wrote:Nothing from Desiree & Chris?  Nothing about Bach Pad?

nothing about BP, so I guess fillers? lol

Then what the heck was the surprise?

Never mind.  This show always plays up nothing!

I'm personally pretty surprised that any woman would choose to stay with JP after watching this show. Maybe that's the surprise?  Surprise! Nikki's a moron!

Her problem now! I'm glad they aren't going to be in 'public' anymore. Or they better not be!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:25 am

atem wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I actually think what changed his mind about the surprise was RS revealing that he was offered money to do so.

I thought he wasn't a fan of RS?  RS sure isn't a fan of his.

I mean he didn't want the world knowing he did it for the money. And certainly not Nikki.

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:26 am

bleuberry wrote:I actually think what changed his mind about the surprise was RS revealing that he was offered money to do so.
I don't think so because TPTB threw him under the bus, so why would he do anything that they wanted?

Last edited by 2observe on Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:27 am

bleuberry wrote:
atem wrote:

I thought he wasn't a fan of RS?  RS sure isn't a fan of his.

I mean he didn't want the world knowing he did it for the money. And certainly not Nikki.

IDK about that. Posts here were thinking it would be just great. What RS said wouldn't matter.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:28 am

Sean and Catherine are just 'keeping it real'. That's all.

JP Rosenbaum gave props to Chris via twitter.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:29 am

Wow that was painful. There must be so much bad blood between them all. I know JP is mad at the press, internet, and probably the edit but he signed up for the show. On the other hand CH wouldn't back off on trying to get him to say he was in love with Nikki. I wish they'd cut some of that and at least talk to someone other than Sean & Cat (love them but that was crazy). I wonder if they did and cut it out of the show. Makes me wonder why they had so many of them there.

I'm so happy Andi's the Bachelorette. I think she'll be really good plus there's bound to be some hotties.  Can't wait after tonight.   danceround

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15499

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:30 am

atem wrote:Sean and Catherine are just 'keeping it real'.  That's all.

JP Rosenbaum gave props to Chris via twitter.

They are company people too.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:30 am

FLChica wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
FLChica wrote:
see2love wrote:@jennabahamas: @jenniferweiner ABC offered him money to propose. He led them to believe he was & didn't. Chris was NOT prepared & Had no q's to ask. Sadsy

So Juan Pablo is actually slapping the hand that wanted to feed him!  TPTB can't buy JP!

Might explain a little of the Sean hostility to JPG too.  Sean has been happy to take money anytime offered and have his life on tv.  It has been great for the fans to watch and share, but I wonder if he finds JPG's unwillingness to do that insulting?

The righteous indignation displayed by the recipients of three reality tv shows plus a televised wedding extravaganza speaks volumes!  Does Cat even realize how telling her statement was?

I have really been a big fan of SeanCat. I was happy all the times I got to see them on tv. I watched DWTS again after not watching since 2010 because of Sean.

But I hated them saying Sean found love because he was open to it. I thought Sean found love because Cat was on the show? Would he be married now if the producers hadn't picked Cat? Seriously, Sean was the 17th or 19th bachelor and they found the right woman for the lead exactly twice (even though Jason, Mr I love to propose, had to do a test run with the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader first)? So because Sean was so ready, would he have proposed to someone else if Cat wasn't on his season? If he did would he be married now?

I like that Sean Cat got it right, but look at the track record folks, most times they don't find the person's match. I found SeanCat to be very sanctimonious tonight and I felt bad for Nikki. Hate JPG if you want, but why sit there and make Nikki listen to all that?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:30 am

see2love wrote:@jennabahamas: @jenniferweiner ABC offered him money to propose. He led them to believe he was & didn't. Chris was NOT prepared & Had no q's to ask. Sadsy

And apparently Chris has NO ability to think on his feet?? That's...telling.

Having been to those tapings - WTA/MTA and ATFR multiple times, I know how stinkin' long they take.

CH would have had GOBS of time to come up with something. Heck, CH's minions in the back would have had gobs of time to come up with something.

I was there for Brad's ATFR show - the one with Deanna's family in the audience, etc. When Brad's mom went on and on about how much she loved Deanna with/for Brad...and all that.

They didn't know all that was going to be said, though they obviously knew Brad didn't pick Jenni or Deanna, and they "punted" enough then (and scrambled a few times)

MF came out and gloated as he watched the audience's shocked reactions as things played out, literally giddily rubbing his hands together at times.

I really think it's odd that they would prep for this sort of scenario (or at least make the most of the very, very, very lengthy taping time to come up with questions if CH is really much more dim than he's seemed in the past!) especially after how contentious CH has been w/ Juan Pablo this season.

Heck (I've not seen it yet since I'm west coast) but from what you all are saying, it almost sounds like CH has been thrown under the bus looking like a fool, too, not having comebacks/questions for things, etc.

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:31 am

This was tweeted by JP's sister about the earrings Nikki's wore (not sure if during LCD or FRC). Apparently, JP gave her an earrings.

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 60 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 46 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

+105
happyvalleygirl
LibbyBell
Mustang19
deeliciouz
Bashful