SELECT CONTENT

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Page 32 of 60 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 46 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 32 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:11 am

@jennabahamas: @jenniferweiner ABC offered him money to propose. He led them to believe he was & didn't. Chris was NOT prepared & Had no q's to ask. Sadsy

Back to top Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 32 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by FLChica Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:16 am

see2love wrote:@jennabahamas: @jenniferweiner ABC offered him money to propose. He led them to believe he was & didn't. Chris was NOT prepared & Had no q's to ask. Sadsy

So Juan Pablo is actually slapping the hand that wanted to feed him! TPTB can't buy JP!
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:17 am

see2love wrote:@jennabahamas: @jenniferweiner ABC offered him money to propose. He led them to believe he was & didn't. Chris was NOT prepared & Had no q's to ask. Sadsy

If this is true than good for JPG for having the integrity to not take money to propose. I wonder if he found their offer so offensive that he wouldn't say I love you either?

I kind of like it that Nikki gets to hear it alone for the first time.

Also if they break up tomorrow that is okay too. I like Nikki either way. I am ready for JPG to just go.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:19 am

FLChica wrote:

So Juan Pablo is actually slapping the hand that wanted to feed him!  TPTB can't buy JP!

Might explain a little of the Sean hostility to JPG too. Sean has been happy to take money anytime offered and have his life on tv. It has been great for the fans to watch and share, but I wonder if he finds JPG's unwillingness to do that insulting?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:20 am

stuckinsc wrote:

If this is true than good for JPG for having the integrity to not take money to propose.  I wonder if he found their offer so offensive that he wouldn't say I love you either?  

I kind of like it that Nikki gets to hear it alone for the first time

Also if they break up tomorrow that is okay too.  I like Nikki either way.  I am ready for JPG to just go.
I agree with the bolded

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:21 am

Sanlee wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Someone help me understand: how did Chris not know that there was not going to be a massive surprise tonight? What the what?

Seems to me that the surprise was there will be no surprise in an attempt to make Chris look stupid.

giggling 

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:21 am

Looks like JP beat Chris!  High clap 

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:21 am

I actually think what changed his mind about the surprise was RS revealing that he was offered money to do so.

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 32 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:22 am

I've known a number of couples who have been together for many years and guys never said "I love you." BUT, they always showed their girlfriends/wives that they loved them. They just were not the verbal type. It didn't mean that they didn't love their significant other. Juan and Nikki reminds of those couples. And, it's been stated by several couples, that they didn't actually fall in love during the Show. So I'm not surprise at Juan and Nikki. I wish them the best.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:22 am

stuckinsc wrote:
FLChica wrote:

So Juan Pablo is actually slapping the hand that wanted to feed him!  TPTB can't buy JP!

Might explain a little of the Sean hostility to JPG too.  Sean has been happy to take money anytime offered and have his life on tv.  It has been great for the fans to watch and share, but I wonder if he finds JPG's unwillingness to do that insulting?
Could be but Seas was a first class jerk

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:23 am

bleuberry wrote:I actually think what changed his mind about the surprise was RS revealing that he was offered money to do so.

I thought he wasn't a fan of RS? RS sure isn't a fan of his.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:24 am

stuckinsc wrote:
FLChica wrote:

Might explain a little of the Sean hostility to JPG too.  Sean has been happy to take money anytime offered and have his life on tv.  It has been great for the fans to watch and share, but I wonder if he finds JPG's unwillingness to do that insulting?

The righteous indignation displayed by the recipients of three reality tv shows plus a televised wedding extravaganza speaks volumes! Does Cat even realize how telling her statement was?

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 60 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 46 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

+105
happyvalleygirl
LibbyBell
Mustang19
deeliciouz
Bashful