SELECT CONTENT

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Page 47 of 60 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 47 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by Sable Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:46 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:This is a downer response but I really believe that NIKKI is in reality, responding the way many women with a poor self image respond these days.  God knows she seems to have brains, looks and a good job.  I know this is an extreme example but in many respects IMO it is a microcosm for how little many young women value their own self-worth.

In all too many situations of abuse this is how it starts. (Understand, I am not suggesting this is the case in this situation).  On the surface, they are both right, if they are not "there: yet why say it for the purpose of the cameras?  Yet, she looked shell shocked as he told her "Thank you and I Like you a lot".  Sounds so immature.  If I didn't have the guts to say to him then, that you humiliated me, which I am sure doesn't follow the bach script, at some time in the past months I hope she did.

Clare also had the same "moment" and she too, fraught with self image problems swallowed the lure.... hook, line and sinker.  She acquitted herself nicely by the Rose ceremony and ATFR and I hope it has been a growth experience for her.

On one level, I agree that these moments should be private but I also will say that once you sign on the dotted line..... all chance of that is left on the conference room table.

I agree w/you about Nikki looking shell shocked. She appeared that way to me at the ATFR show. To me, her body language and the look on her face did not match up with what she was saying. It seems for now that her family is supporting her and Juan Pablo. It will be interesting to see what happens in the weeks ahead. I would not be surprised if Nikki walked away from this relationship relatively soon. Based on my own feelings on what happened at the ATFR show, I think Nikki's family's supporting tweets might be more for her than they are for Juan Pablo or for them as a couple. Time will tell.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 47 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by MMA50 Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:47 pm

happygirl77us wrote:It almost like Chris is trying to turn Nikki off JP

Just like he did trying to turn Chris Siegfried to turn Des off. Same scenario, different actors.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:48 pm

happygirl77us wrote:It almost like Chris is trying to turn Nikki off JP

Just like he did trying to turn Chris Siegfried off Des. Same scenario, different actors.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:51 pm

Reality Steve said JP had sex with all 3 girls.
He was there - under the bed?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:55 pm

tigertiz wrote:

:P 

He is BFFs with all 3 girls and they texted him as each night was over.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:01 pm

pbmax wrote:
quietpal wrote:I just watched the part where Nikki & JP were at the FRC. I think he was honest with her and told her there were so many things he liked about her. From day one, IMO, he has treated her differently, with respect. What the edit chose to show about their relationship was always positive. I do think he cares about her or he would have let her go. People can say what they think she should or shouldn't do, but they're not inside their relationship. If she's truly happy, then I'm happy for her. Only time will tell if this relationship can stand the test of time.

Excellent post! We are on the outside trying to look in. People don't know what's going on in their relationship but they sit around and pass judgement. He certainly did treat her different. it made him angry that they cut out so much of their dates and time together is why he would tell us in his blog and kept posting that deleted scene. The only person that really got to know him was Nikki...I could see that with her MTP, with some of the things she said. Jason and Molly made it through hate, so will Nikki and Juan Pablo.

They have the backing of their families as per twitter and if they could weather the storm, there is a possibility that they will have a lasting relationship.
I agree that JP treated Nikki differently. He's gentle and very much attuned to her. During their LCD, when they get off in the boat, JP told Nikki to be careful coz he knows that she's afraid of waves.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:02 pm

This explains her glut of air time last night.

E! News ‏@ENews  8m
#Bachelor star Catherine Lowe (@clmgiudici) is co-hosting E! News tonight with tons of scoop from the #BachelorFinale -- watch at 7!
Expand
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:04 pm

quietpal wrote:I just watched the part where Nikki & JP were at the FRC. I think he was honest with her and told her there were so many things he liked about her. From day one, IMO, he has treated her differently, with respect. What the edit chose to show about their relationship was always positive. I do think he cares about her or he would have let her go. People can say what they think she should or shouldn't do, but they're not inside their relationship. If she's truly happy, then I'm happy for her. Only time will tell if this relationship can stand the test of time.
 clapping! clapping! clapping! clapping! :cutesmile!: 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:06 pm

Ariela wrote:Although, Nikki and JP looked like they were in cahoots, and sticking it to Fleiss, a part of me thinks that we saw the relationship between them just like it is.

I agree. I'm not totally sure what to read into it all, if he is controlling the situation or she is happy riding it out for the publicity and just go along ...

I do want to give her credit for saying she prefers it this way to all those in the past that were clearly lying saying they were in love at the ATFR.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:11 pm

nd4reality wrote:
tigertiz wrote:

:P 

He is BFFs with all 3 girls and they texted him as each night was over.

rotfl 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:14 pm

BuckeyeGal06 wrote:If Nikki and Juan Pablo are content and happy, then more power to them. I didn't like how Chris Harrison kept pushing the "are you in love" question but at the same time I didn't like how Nikki and Juan Pablo avoided saying anything about the future. A simple "we're going to date and see where it goes" would have sufficed. I don't know..

I agree that some people can be so hurtful/hateful with their comments, but I have to agree with Sean that they did the show and some of their privacy they will never get back.

I don't think there were any winners with that finale, however. Juan Pablo came across as defensive (maybe to some extent it was warranted), combative, and avoidant. Nikki came across as submissive at the ATFR special. I did like that Clare finally showed some guts, but then she fell for Juan Pablo's smooth-talking in circles.

I think everyone would like to move on from this season sooner rather than later.

YEEEESSS to the bolded! The blame goes all around. TPTB for manipulating the season towards the negative, CH for bullying JP and Nikki, Clare for blaming everyone else but herself, Juan Pablo for the "no filter" issue and also blaming everyone else but himself, Nikki for looking blind-sided, Catherine (full disclosure have always been a SeanCat fan) for her comments and obviously being a part of TPTB clicque and the bullying, and us the audience for reacting and perpetuating what we think is a sad situation. ITA let's move on...

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:19 pm

bleuberry wrote:
I was also disappointed with SeanCat, jeez, say what you really feel without worrying about the hand that "feeds" you. That was the worst line of the ATFR.

To me, that was more a slip showing the man behind the curtain. They all hope for opportunities doing this show and I saw it as a reference to that. If Juan Pablo did the show hoping to advance a media career, as rumors have had it, he blew it by letting his ego get in the way. So, she pointed that out. It surprised me given how much they all tend to follow a script, but this was live TV and with Catherine what you see is what you get. She basically voiced the reality for all of them; we may want to pretend otherwise, but I think it is the absolute truth.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 60 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

+105
happyvalleygirl
LibbyBell
Mustang19
deeliciouz
Bashful