SELECT CONTENT

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Page 36 of 60 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 48 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 36 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by tigertiz Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:56 pm

Heck (I've not seen it yet since I'm west coast) but from what you all are saying, it almost sounds like CH has been thrown under the bus looking like a fool, too,
They'll surely be trying to pay JP back for that. Look out JP! I bet the next ATFR wont be live.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 36 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:57 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Alanna wrote:Nikki has lost her mind over this clown. She's worth SO much more than this man who doesn't love her or want her to have opinions or thoughts of her own. I think he's convinced her it's them vs the world but in reality she looks like a massive fool to everyone. How sad. Can't believe I'm saying this but Nikki, take a page from Clare's book. Hilarious!

Tptb and Chris clearly thought JPG would propose or at least say ily and that's what the surprise was IMO. The big shakeup in their plans must have been dwts.

Finally, Cat being so angry to the point of tears was hilarious. I like her and Sean fine but seriously they're milking this for all they can. It's the gravy train that never ends for them. Lifelong bachelor stars, what a way to live!

So, a few of us heard JPG say Te Quiero at the FRC.  That is I love you in Spanish.  I wonder if that is what he says to her?  But maybe she is as pissed as he is at the way they treated him this season, so she didn't want to give TPTB or CH anything either?

Oh of course he must have told her many times. I like how strong she is, and supportive. I know they will last longer than most from the show. Those who proposed and fell in love with multiple people.

Kudos to them!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:59 pm

kdubs_ca wrote:
Alanna wrote:Te quiero means he wants her, not loves her. I believe he wants her, in his bed, silent, while he watches tv. That's how it's going to be, get ready, Nikki!

Maybe I'm wrong, I don't speak Spanish but that's my understanding.

Come on now, Alanna. TV time for JP is cooking and cleaning time for Nikki.  She doesn't get to just lie around, that's his "job."

Sorry, you're totally right! She's probably already had her lie in time after he performed the swift lobotomy on her in St. Lucia.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:01 am

Alanna wrote:
kdubs_ca wrote:
Alanna wrote:Te quiero means he wants her, not loves her. I believe he wants her, in his bed, silent, while he watches tv. That's how it's going to be, get ready, Nikki!

Maybe I'm wrong, I don't speak Spanish but that's my understanding.

Come on now, Alanna. TV time for JP is cooking and cleaning time for Nikki.  She doesn't get to just lie around, that's his "job."

Sorry, you're totally right! She's probably already had her lie in time after he performed the swift lobotomy on her in St. Lucia.

Nikki may have been quiet tonight but she's not going to put up with too much crap. She can give it too.  :Nod: 

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15377

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:02 am

2observe wrote:
CarrieA wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Someone help me understand: how did Chris not know that there was not going to be a massive surprise tonight? What the what?

Maybe they thought they could get JP to tell Nikki he loved her and he backed out onstage  no idea maybe they thought they could get him to propose if they pressured him. Who knows, I know we won't. The comments about plans changing were definitely related to DWTS IMO.
I definitely think that the bolded is true.

According to RS, the producers were pressuring JuanPa to propose (by waving more money in front of him) at the ATFR. As soon as i read that, I figured that JuanPa would not do so because he wouldn't want people to think he had succumbed to the pressure. Further, as much as values family, I have no reason to believe he wasn't being honest in trying to respect Nikki's father. And as much as I am sure he is getting lots of flak about not having any regrets, I think he has nothing about which to be regretful (at least from his perspective) because he stayed true to himself throughout the process. I also respect his choosing not to say anything critical about Clare at the ATFR as well as his attempts to try to keep things private between Nikki and him.

That being said, I think he does need to do some emotional work around learning to allow others to have their feelings (rather than trying to shut them down) as well as expressing his.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:03 am

Ayana wrote:Nothing's wrong with them just dating. It just doesn't seem like he cares about her at all.  And I'm not convinced that she feels anything for him either.

Chris has been awful tonight.

ITA....  :alltens: CH is a jerk! And if the relationship works for JP and Nikki great. Doesn't seem to be a relationship made in heaven IMO. Maybe they just agreed to play their game and stick it to TPTB.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:03 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Alanna wrote:Nikki has lost her mind over this clown. She's worth SO much more than this man who doesn't love her or want her to have opinions or thoughts of her own. I think he's convinced her it's them vs the world but in reality she looks like a massive fool to everyone. How sad. Can't believe I'm saying this but Nikki, take a page from Clare's book. Hilarious!

Tptb and Chris clearly thought JPG would propose or at least say ily and that's what the surprise was IMO. The big shakeup in their plans must have been dwts.

Finally, Cat being so angry to the point of tears was hilarious. I like her and Sean fine but seriously they're milking this for all they can. It's the gravy train that never ends for them. Lifelong bachelor stars, what a way to live!

So, a few of us heard JPG say Te Quiero at the FRC. That is I love you in Spanish. I wonder if that is what he says to her? But maybe she is as pissed as he is at the way they treated him this season, so she didn't want to give TPTB or CH anything either?

I believe he has told her but they has made an agreement to keep their affairr between them. As long as Nikki knows what she hot she is fine. She doesn't have to carry her relationship the way CH or the world thinks she should, that's why so many couples don:t make it vause too many all up in their relationship.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:10 am

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 36 Th?id=HN.608056279855991327&pid=15

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 36 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 36 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 36 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:13 am

Archer23 wrote:Also, I don't think the producers threw JP under the bus any worse than his family did. Their opinions were really telling.

Anyway, with this final post, I pledge to give JP the privacy he craves by promptly forgetting about him. Good luck, sir.

I don't know if I agree with that as I see it as more producer manipulation/editing.

Here are some tweets by his mom tonight:

Nelly Guinand ‏@nguinand 3h
You has reason the character of JP qas completely diferent they change him a lot “@marypeytonnn_: WORST BACHELOR goes to @JuanPaGalavis

She asked me about something difficult of @juanpablo personality i said he is rude under stress, edition 4 drama : @nguinand

Only under presurre and he is not frecuently “@CynLeticia: I think about has anger management issues.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:15 am

Maybe it's just my TV (which, for the first time I'm getting to watch on a non-decades old one and in HDTV) but that stupid live box is annoying! Especially b/c it's so dark (at least on mine) that there's only one or two faces I can even slightly detect any expression on...kinda a waste (and distraction) IMO.

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:19 am

pbmax wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

So, a few of us heard JPG say Te Quiero at the FRC.  That is I love you in Spanish.  I wonder if that is what he says to her?  But maybe she is as pissed as he is at the way they treated him this season, so she didn't want to give TPTB or CH anything either?

I believe he has told her but they has made an agreement to keep their affairr between them. As long as Nikki knows what she hot she is fine. She doesn't have to carry her relationship the way CH or the world thinks she should, that's why so many couples don:t make it vause too many all up in their relationship.

Both JP and Nikki are hardheaded and with strong personality. Kudos to them for keeping things private and standing up to CH.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:29 am

ahh, i want a recap of this lol

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 60 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 48 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

+105
happyvalleygirl
LibbyBell
Mustang19
deeliciouz
Bashful