SELECT CONTENT

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Page 37 of 60 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 48 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 37 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by Chacharo Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:31 am

Scooby wrote:
FLChica wrote:I'm dismayed by the amount of time some viewers spend cyber stalking the contestants for any little tidbit of information on their personal lives.  They seem to live vicariously through the contestants' lives which is really sad and a little unnerving.  If you don't worship the same contestants they worship, they'll hound you on a public message board and justify their actions in "support" of their favorite contestant.  I can't imagine that any of the Bachelors / Bachelorettes would want this "support".  

Oh yes, exactly. It's creepy.

Completely creepy.  Actually, this season was the least creepy-stalking-of-the-contestants one I can remember in a long time.

I enjoyed watching Juan Pablo's season and I enjoyed the finale.  My husband watched it with me and we sat and laughed about how obviously CH disliked JP.  I've never been a huge Sean fan (and I really wanted to because he went to school at my alma mater) but his season was the most boring to me and he's obviously sold his soul to TPTB.  I wonder how many more shows they are going to prance those 2 out for nothing.  I couldn't believe it when I saw them and that whole group of alumni in the audience.  What was up with having Arie and Brook in the background - they never said a word.

I used to love me some Chris Harrison but he's just getting rude with people now.

And ... it seems I had a lot more I wanted to say but can't remember.   giggling
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 37 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by Chacharo Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:32 am

kikora wrote:Maybe it's just my TV (which, for the first time I'm getting to watch on a non-decades old one and in HDTV) but that stupid live box is annoying! Especially b/c it's so dark (at least on mine) that there's only one or two faces I can even slightly detect any expression on...kinda a waste (and distraction) IMO.

It's not just your tv. Those inset crowd shots are so stupid.

"In the end this show is like life more than it's not really....  Sometimes you get Jash and sometimes you get Courtney/Vienna.  The stinky ones squirt out 15 minutes of fame and the good ones make lemonade from their lemons.  It's all what you make of it." - auntie
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:32 am

I haven't liked Clare since week three and think she might have been a little overly upset, but I liked that she didn't let him hug her and that she didn't want to speak to him at the AFTR. It reminded me of Kelly Jo from Bob's season. As soon as he didn't pick her she was out of there and over it.

So good for Clare in that way. I knew they picked Andi for the bachelorette, but had a moment with Clare's strong woman who was proud of herself for standing up for herself for the first time, that that would be a good story line for a bachelorette too.

I am grateful it isn't Clare, but I liked those two actions of hers.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by kdubs_ca Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:33 am

I'm just now watching it on the West Coast. Nikki and Juan Pablo together? Mensa members they ain't. So hilariously stupid.

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Post by chicagoowl Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:33 am

see2love wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Alanna wrote:Nikki has lost her mind over this clown. She's worth SO much more than this man who doesn't love her or want her to have opinions or thoughts of her own. I think he's convinced her it's them vs the world but in reality she looks like a massive fool to everyone. How sad. Can't believe I'm saying this but Nikki, take a page from Clare's book. Hilarious!

Tptb and Chris clearly thought JPG would propose or at least say ily and that's what the surprise was IMO. The big shakeup in their plans must have been dwts.

Finally, Cat being so angry to the point of tears was hilarious. I like her and Sean fine but seriously they're milking this for all they can. It's the gravy train that never ends for them. Lifelong bachelor stars, what a way to live!

So, a few of us heard JPG say Te Quiero at the FRC.  That is I love you in Spanish.  I wonder if that is what he says to her?  But maybe she is as pissed as he is at the way they treated him this season, so she didn't want to give TPTB or CH anything either?

Oh of course he must have told her many times. I like how strong she is, and supportive. I know they will last longer than most from the show. Those who proposed and fell in love with multiple people.

Kudos to them!

:yes:  :yes:  :yes: TPTB deserved what they got. It was such a stupid idea to air this live. Did CH really think that JP would do as TPTB wanted? I do think JP has a hard time being vulnerable and opening up and like his mom said impulsive (blurts things out)...but Nikki seems to get him. We'll see if they last. And why did CH keep interviewing SeanCat? Because he knew they would be agreeable and tow the company line. I really wanted to hear Des and Chris' perspective. They actually know JP.
chicagoowl
chicagoowl

Female Posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:35 am

docnash14 wrote:
truelovealways wrote:Ch still taking jabs at Jp what a douchebag

Especially the comment about needing to take a shower.  

ITA...I dislike CH more and more with each season. Tonight he was really a jerk.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:35 am

Chacharo wrote:
Scooby wrote:
FLChica wrote:I'm dismayed by the amount of time some viewers spend cyber stalking the contestants for any little tidbit of information on their personal lives.  They seem to live vicariously through the contestants' lives which is really sad and a little unnerving.  If you don't worship the same contestants they worship, they'll hound you on a public message board and justify their actions in "support" of their favorite contestant.  I can't imagine that any of the Bachelors / Bachelorettes would want this "support".  

Completely creepy.  Actually, this season was the least creepy-stalking-of-the-contestants one I can remember in a long time.

I enjoyed watching Juan Pablo's season and I enjoyed the finale.  My husband watched it with me and we sat and laughed about how obviously CH disliked JP.  I've never been a huge Sean fan (and I really wanted to because he went to school at my alma mater) but his season was the most boring to me and he's obviously sold his soul to TPTB.  I wonder how many more shows they are going to prance those 2 out for nothing.  I couldn't believe it when I saw them and that whole group of alumni in the audience.  What was up with having Arie and Brook in the background - they never said a word.

I used to love me some Chris Harrison but he's just getting rude with people now.

And ... it seems I had a lot more I wanted to say but can't remember.   giggling

High clap This is going to get me in trouble with umngirl and some others. But I had the evil thought, that Sean should have waited to propose until AFTR and then he and Cat could have even more of TPTB's money.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:38 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Chacharo wrote:
Scooby wrote:

High clap This is going to get me in trouble with umngirl and some others.  But I had the evil thought, that Sean should have waited to propose until AFTR and then he and Cat could have even more of TPTB's money.

Who knows they may have gotten a nice little bonus for her saying don't bit the hand that feeds you.

Last edited by nonnie on Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:39 am

chicagoowl wrote:
see2love wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Alanna wrote:Nikki has lost her mind over this clown. She's worth SO much more than this man who doesn't love her or want her to have opinions or thoughts of her own. I think he's convinced her it's them vs the world but in reality she looks like a massive fool to everyone. How sad. Can't believe I'm saying this but Nikki, take a page from Clare's book. Hilarious!

Tptb and Chris clearly thought JPG would propose or at least say ily and that's what the surprise was IMO. The big shakeup in their plans must have been dwts.

Finally, Cat being so angry to the point of tears was hilarious. I like her and Sean fine but seriously they're milking this for all they can. It's the gravy train that never ends for them. Lifelong bachelor stars, what a way to live!

So, a few of us heard JPG say Te Quiero at the FRC.  That is I love you in Spanish.  I wonder if that is what he says to her?  But maybe she is as pissed as he is at the way they treated him this season, so she didn't want to give TPTB or CH anything either?

Oh of course he must have told her many times. I like how strong she is, and supportive. I know they will last longer than most from the show. Those who proposed and fell in love with multiple people.

Kudos to them!

:yes:  :yes:  :yes: TPTB deserved what they got. It was such a stupid idea to air this live. Did CH really think that JP would do as TPTB wanted?  I do think JP has a hard time being vulnerable and opening up and like his mom said impulsive (blurts things out)...but Nikki seems to get him. We'll see if they last. And why did CH keep interviewing SeanCat? Because he knew they would be agreeable and tow the company line. I really wanted to hear Des and Chris' perspective. They actually know JP.

Or even let their last success story talk about how happy they are, and since Brooks was three seats down, how about show how awesome and great Des and Chris are by letting them show that all three are over it? Finally, they could have talked about an awesome engagement party and hinted at a televised wedding.

Nope I think they just wanted people to rag on JPG tonight and apparently, if you don't do the bachelor exactly like Sean you are wrong. I am sorry, but Sean and Cat could be out of the spotlight if they wanted to. They like the spotlight and the money so they keep going back for more. That is okay and their choice, but not everyone has to do that.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:40 am

Nonnie, good point, I am sure they will be well compensated for being the perfect little TPTB couple and spouting all of MF and CH's thoughts for them.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:42 am

Cat's saying "don't bite the hand that feeds you" is pretty telling. :Nod: 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:44 am

Rolly wrote:Cat's saying "don't bite the hand that feeds you" is pretty telling. :Nod: 

There's not a lot that shocks me about this show but what she said floored me and she had to repeat it because JP didn't seem to understand what she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 60 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 48 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

+105
happyvalleygirl
LibbyBell
Mustang19
deeliciouz
Bashful