SELECT CONTENT

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Page 6 of 60 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 33 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 6 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:56 pm

George1218 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote: 👋 Hello all! Believe it or not, I read most of the time in lieu of posting. I guess that's why my post are so long because I finally say what I've been thinking after days of reading.

Regarding JP. I know everyone is not attracted to the same personalities. Heck, while I think JP is a cutie, he's just not my type. Throw in Ryan Sutter in his days on TB, and we got a match! LOVED LOVED him ...couldn't stand Trista but give me so me Ryan any day of the week. What a catch!

But, I am a little concerned about CH trying to skewer Juan Pablo and even his choice (F1)...be it the relationship or solo(walks away alone) on ATFR. Personally, I thought he came out pretty darn good when the women who really got to know him had a chance to speak. Just goes to show how strongly editing can truly screw things up if that is the desire of TPTB.

Back to JP...while he may not be perfect or even close...I will never understand him ever being described as a jerk. I guess they only come out smelling like a rose if they do play the game and do exactly as they are told...which sums up the role of a puppet. There are those that found love  that way because while playing the part..you become that person. (bubble) We don't get to see how they are feeling when the bubble has bursted..no PIS, no nothing. With JP, we got to see exactly how he was feeling and who he is if you watched closely. If that's being a jerk, I prefer it that way and I'll take him any day of the week as the lead. It's one of the few times in the history of the show, I found reality! One of my favorite sayings ...It is what it is. I LOVED that about him.

Awesome post!!! Perfect!!!
 :alltens: Good Post I agree word 

I agree too! Interesting how some of us veteran Bachelor viewers are seeing things way differently than TPTB are spinning!! I sure hope he's getting combat pay.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 6 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by George1218 Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:01 am

I really, really hope JP, his F1 or some of his/her family or friends read some of these boards so he knows that not everyone believes the crude TPTB are trying to feed us!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by oless4 Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:39 am

Bet2Win wrote:You speak my mind mprssdbyu.   bestbud!

Mine too!  Smiley
oless4
oless4

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:56 am

Chris Harrison does that to all the leads, not just Juan Pablo.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:08 am

mprssdbyu wrote: 👋 Hello all! Believe it or not, I read most of the time in lieu of posting. I guess that's why my post are so long because I finally say what I've been thinking after days of reading.

Regarding JP. I know everyone is not attracted to the same personalities. Heck, while I think JP is a cutie, he's just not my type. Throw in Ryan Sutter in his days on TB, and we got a match! LOVED LOVED him ...couldn't stand Trista but give me so me Ryan any day of the week. What a catch!

But, I am a little concerned about CH trying to skewer Juan Pablo and even his choice (F1)...be it the relationship or solo(walks away alone) on ATFR. Personally, I thought he came out pretty darn good when the women who really got to know him had a chance to speak. Just goes to show how strongly editing can truly screw things up if that is the desire of TPTB.

Back to JP...while he may not be perfect or even close...I will never understand him ever being described as a jerk. I guess they only come out smelling like a rose if they do play the game and do exactly as they are told...which sums up the role of a puppet. There are those that found love  that way because while playing the part..you become that person. (bubble) We don't get to see how they are feeling when the bubble has bursted..no PIS, no nothing. With JP, we got to see exactly how he was feeling and who he is if you watched closely. If that's being a jerk, I prefer it that way and I'll take him any day of the week as the lead. It's one of the few times in the history of the show, I found reality! One of my favorite sayings ...It is what it is. I LOVED that about him.

:yes:  I totally agree.
That's really refreshing and appealing to have an honest and real lead... Whatever the outcome of the show, I wish JuanP the best. I respect him for staying true to himself despite the pressure of TPTB.

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:24 am

atem wrote:Chris Harrison does that to all the leads, not just Juan Pablo.
I have never seen CH show such animosity or dislike for a lead as JP. It's his job to fix or maintain control of the storyline and the emotions of the Lead to fit where they want to go with their happy ending. JP was having none of that so he kept how he was feeling close to his chest and he lead this journey his way. I would have given anything to be there to see JP driving him nuts and hear CH tell MF what success he was having molding this story.... too funny!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:52 am

No, I'm sorry, but I strongly disagree.  CH and TPTB have been horrible to Juan Pablo.  They have done their very best to discredit him and make him look like an unintelligent, shallow, player who did not care about the girls at all!  If it wasn't for things that a very small handful of the girls coming out and saying otherwise, most would believe everything CH and TPTB are spewing about him.  They are not backing him up AT ALL and, IMO, treating him way worse that they have EVER treated any of the past leads!!  

Sorry, but I feel so strongly about this and I am so disappointed and disgusted with TPTB and CH that I still haven't decided if I will watch next season or just come on here.   :soapbox :angryemotion
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:11 pm

George1218 wrote:

No, I'm sorry, but I strongly disagree.  CH and TPTB have been horrible to Juan Pablo.  They have done their very best to discredit him and make him look like an unintelligent, shallow, player who did not care about the girls at all!  If it wasn't for things that a very small handful of the girls coming out and saying otherwise, most would believe everything CH and TPTB are spewing about him.  They are not backing him up AT ALL and, IMO, treating him way worse that they have EVER treated any of the past leads!!  

Sorry, but I feel so strongly about this and I am so disappointed and disgusted with TPTB and CH that I still haven't decided if I will watch next season or just come on here.   :soapbox :angryemotion

I concur. I would like to add that I'm sure the distaste between CH and JPa is mutual...JPa could barely greet him at the WTA, which is just one more indication to me of what a douche CH really is. It is hard to understand why most folks heap the vitriol on Mike Fleiss but seem to give CH a pass. The one thing that makes me question my feelings is that Ashley and JP obviously like him.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:54 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
I have never seen CH show such animosity or dislike for a lead as JP. It's his job to fix or maintain control of the storyline and the emotions of the Lead to fit where they want to go with their happy ending.  JP was having none of that so he kept how he was feeling close to his chest and he lead this journey his way. I would have given anything to be there to see JP driving him nuts and hear CH tell MF what success he was having molding this story.... too funny!

Yes, he has. People just don't remember, because it's been how many seasons of this farce show?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:19 pm

I haven't been in the boards much this season but i have been a member since Emily's. I was pleasantly surprised at how hooked I became to this season. I remember thinking I wouldn't care much for JP and while I still don't find him to be my type(I'm a Chris poetry reading man type girl) I still found myself taking a liking to JP. I remember one of the first things I thought was that I liked the way he seemed to be so attentive to what the girls were saying. IMO he really did try to understand most of them... But good grief listening to some of those girls I wanted to turn my tv off so I am imagine out of 27 there were times when he didn't feel like pretending and put his focus somewhere else. I was happy to log in here and see you girls thinking the same as me. I hate what they did to him this season. I agree that he is not perfect but also that he isn't as bad as they want us to think. I wish JP and his f1 the best. I personally find things I like ad dislike about both Nikki and Claire so I'm good as far as his choice.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Here In Ohio Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:26 pm

glazedover wrote:
George1218 wrote:

I concur. I would like to add that I'm sure the distaste between CH and JPa is mutual...JPa could barely greet him at the WTA, which is just one more indication to me of what a douche CH really is. It is hard to understand why most folks heap the vitriol on Mike Fleiss but seem to give CH a pass. The one thing that makes me question my feelings is that Ashley and JP obviously like him.

ITA..
If you watch/ed the show (his, not just in the past -I have watched every single one since Trista's) see the interviews, listen and read everything in between on here. I have to agree that they have never treated anyone this bad. I think it is sad what they are doing to him.. as always this is JMO

Just Here In Ohio

Female Posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:30 pm

brittany4400 wrote:I haven't been in the boards much this season but i have been a member since Emily's. I was pleasantly surprised at how hooked I became to this season. I remember thinking I wouldn't care much for JP and while I still don't find him to be my type(I'm a Chris poetry reading man type girl) I still found myself taking a liking to JP. I remember one of the first things I thought was that I liked the way he seemed to be so attentive to what the girls were saying. IMO he really did try to understand most of them... But good grief listening to some of those girls I wanted to turn my tv off so I am imagine out of 27 there were times when he didn't feel like pretending and put his focus somewhere else. I was happy to log in here and see you girls thinking the same as me. I hate what they did to him this season. I agree that he is not perfect but also that he isn't as bad as they want us to think. I wish JP and his f1 the best. I personally find things I like ad dislike about both Nikki and Claire so I'm good as far as his choice.

So glad you decided to post your views, especially when positive statements for Juan Pablo are in short supply.  Evidently it's ok to call Juan Pablo stupid, an idiot, an a**, homophobic, etc. (Word to the wise:  it's not ok to mention that you don't want to hear a former bachelor talk about his genitalia on the WTA show.)

I always hope that the lead on this show finds whatever it is they are looking for.  For some, it may be selling more wine or pet care supplies, paying off their college loans, or the prize of a lavish televised wedding and endorsement opportunities.  CH does "poke the bear" to some degree even with the so-called Bachelor royalty.  He just doesn't actively encourage others to do so.

Last edited by FLChica on Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 60 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 33 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

+105
happyvalleygirl
LibbyBell
Mustang19
deeliciouz
Bashful