SELECT CONTENT

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Page 5 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 32 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 5 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by rosesrREd Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:05 am

4health wrote:
notarose wrote:
Iluvbachette wrote:Did anyone notice in the previews for next week the clothes. When Juan P is hugging his family. That must be before Nikki meets the family. JP's mom is wearing the same top that she is talking with Nikki in. JP cousin is wearing the same shirt, when he is telling JP that she is in love with JP. So they have to be talking about Nikki.

Great catch

I noticed that and know understand why she makes the comment "negatives, she still wants this"

I think JP's cousin says something like "she's all in" and JP says something back, or tries to and his cousin once again says "all in bro." I am paraphrasing here, so is that what was said?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 5 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by notarose Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:20 am

rosesrREd wrote:
4health wrote:
notarose wrote:
Iluvbachette wrote:Did anyone notice in the previews for next week the clothes. When Juan P is hugging his family. That must be before Nikki meets the family. JP's mom is wearing the same top that she is talking with Nikki in. JP cousin is wearing the same shirt, when he is telling JP that she is in love with JP. So they have to be talking about Nikki.

Great catch

I noticed that and know understand why she makes the comment "negatives, she still wants this"

I think JP's cousin says something like "she's all in" and JP says something back, or tries to and his cousin once again says "all in bro."  I am paraphrasing here, so is that what was said?

JP seemed to be alluding to there being 1 more girl to go.
I'm hoping JP's dad's rude comment is with Nikki. I want to hear her blunt response to that to see how it differs from Andi's. My guess, she would ask how they deal with him when he's rude. If it is Clare, I think she would say something like "but he is so ......(something positive)."
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:37 am

notarose wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
4health wrote:
notarose wrote:

Great catch

I think JP's cousin says something like "she's all in" and JP says something back, or tries to and his cousin once again says "all in bro."  I am paraphrasing here, so is that what was said?

I'm hoping JP's dad's rude comment is with Nikki.  I want to hear her blunt response to that to see how it differs from Andi's. My guess, she would ask how they deal with him when he's rude.  If it is Clare, I think she would say something like "but he is so ......(something positive)."

Agree with your post Notarose. I'm also looking forward to the scene where Nikki asked JP about "what will happen when there is no longer private islands". I like to see how Nikki handles it when JP seems to brush off the issue.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:49 am

Isabel123, he might actually reply but they cut at a point that makes it look like he didn't in the preview.  He did say at the last rose ceremony they could ask him anything and he would try his best to answer.  He might just be composing himself since he still hasn't held hands infront of his daughter so this is fab question,

Last edited by notarose on Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spellcheck)
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:02 am

eirekay wrote:In the preview is the scene in which Nikki asks JP "What happens after this when you don't private islands any more?" and JP answers something like "then I go to my own bed and I sleep alone." and turns away from Nikki.  In that moment, I see what Andi is talking about.  Nikki tries to bring up a serious subject and gets brushed off...and she clearly is not happy about it.

That moment would be enough for some women to end it right there.  It certainly would cause doubt.

Definitely, and I think you can see that doubt written all over Nikki's face. There's another quick shot of her (I think on a boat) lying down with Juan cuddled up to her, both facing the camera and you can see the same "WTH have I gotten myself into" look on her face. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:37 am

Isabel123 wrote:
notarose wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
4health wrote:
notarose wrote:

Great catch

I'm hoping JP's dad's rude comment is with Nikki.  I want to hear her blunt response to that to see how it differs from Andi's. My guess, she would ask how they deal with him when he's rude.  If it is Clare, I think she would say something like "but he is so ......(something positive)."

Agree with your post Notarose. I'm also looking forward to the scene where Nikki asked JP about "what will happen when there is no longer private islands". I like to see how Nikki handles it when JP seems to brush off the issue.

*If you go back and rewatch that scene about what happens after no more islands. JP actually says something to the fact that he will no longer have a bed by himself. That's when Nikki replies with not all the time.

Also go back to where JP is talking to his cousin. And his cousin says she's in love. JP says some thing like, "we have to see in the real world". World is cut out but you can read his lips saying that. This is all talk about Nikki.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:53 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:
notarose wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
4health wrote:
notarose wrote:

Great catch

*If you go back and rewatch that scene about what happens after no more islands. JP actually says something to the fact that he will no longer have a bed by himself. That's when Nikki replies with not all the time.

Also go back to where JP is talking to his cousin. And his cousin says she's in love. JP says some thing like, "we have to see in the real world". World is cut out but you can read his lips saying that. This is all talk about Nikki.

That's what I heard.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:23 pm

👋 Hello all! Believe it or not, I read most of the time in lieu of posting. I guess that's why my post are so long because I finally say what I've been thinking after days of reading.

Regarding JP. I know everyone is not attracted to the same personalities. Heck, while I think JP is a cutie, he's just not my type. Throw in Ryan Sutter in his days on TB, and we got a match! LOVED LOVED him ...couldn't stand Trista but give me so me Ryan any day of the week. What a catch!

But, I am a little concerned about CH trying to skewer Juan Pablo and even his choice (F1)...be it the relationship or solo(walks away alone) on ATFR. Personally, I thought he came out pretty darn good when the women who really got to know him had a chance to speak. Just goes to show how strongly editing can truly screw things up if that is the desire of TPTB.

Back to JP...while he may not be perfect or even close...I will never understand him ever being described as a jerk. I guess they only come out smelling like a rose if they do play the game and do exactly as they are told...which sums up the role of a puppet. There are those that found love that way because while playing the part..you become that person. (bubble) We don't get to see how they are feeling when the bubble has bursted..no PIS, no nothing. With JP, we got to see exactly how he was feeling and who he is if you watched closely. If that's being a jerk, I prefer it that way and I'll take him any day of the week as the lead. It's one of the few times in the history of the show, I found reality! One of my favorite sayings ...It is what it is. I LOVED that about him.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:30 pm

I wonder if we're being mislead in editing. It looks like he's walking away from Rose Ceremony but I'm wondering if he isn't actually walking to it. But man that body language sure does look like he's been rejected or maybe it's the body language of a guy that's not looking forward to hurting the Final 2.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:36 pm

mprssdbyu wrote: 👋 Hello all! Believe it or not, I read most of the time in lieu of posting. I guess that's why my post are so long because I finally say what I've been thinking after days of reading.

Regarding JP. I know everyone is not attracted to the same personalities. Heck, while I think JP is a cutie, he's just not my type. Throw in Ryan Sutter in his days on TB, and we got a match! LOVED LOVED him ...couldn't stand Trista but give me so me Ryan any day of the week. What a catch!

But, I am a little concerned about CH trying to skewer Juan Pablo and even his choice (F1)...be it the relationship or solo(walks away alone) on ATFR. Personally, I thought he came out pretty darn good when the women who really got to know him had a chance to speak. Just goes to show how strongly editing can truly screw things up if that is the desire of TPTB.

Back to JP...while he may not be perfect or even close...I will never understand him ever being described as a jerk. I guess they only come out smelling like a rose if they do play the game and do exactly as they are told...which sums up the role of a puppet. There are those that found love  that way because while playing the part..you become that person. (bubble) We don't get to see how they are feeling when the bubble has bursted..no PIS, no nothing. With JP, we got to see exactly how he was feeling and who he is if you watched closely. If that's being a jerk, I prefer it that way and I'll take him any day of the week as the lead. It's one of the few times in the history of the show, I found reality! One of my favorite sayings ...It is what it is. I LOVED that about him.

Awesome post!!! Perfect!!!
 :alltens: Good Post I agree word 
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:44 pm

Mprs. ITA.... great post! clapping!

Last edited by Rolly on Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:46 pm

You speak my mind mprssdbyu.   bestbud!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 32 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

+105
happyvalleygirl
LibbyBell
Mustang19
deeliciouz
Bashful