SELECT CONTENT

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Page 7 of 60 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 33 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 7 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:37 pm

Bringing this over from the non-spoiler thread:

http://video.us.msn.com/?vid=90730e61-3b5b-4421-9ed7-ccffdf3371cb&src=v5:share:sharepermalink:&from=sharepermalink

http://video.us.msn.com/?vid=3869fef1-3aa8-4371-9ef4-c1b4bb96f367&src=v5:share:sharepermalink:&from=sharepermalink
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 7 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by George1218 Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:43 pm

I think JP has done a great job. He is not perfect and may use the wrong words at the wrong time (I REALLY believe that when he said "pervert" regarding gays that what was reported was REALLY not what he meant to say). I think there is a whole lot more to him than TPTB/CH have let us see because they are doing everything possible to make JP look bad. I think he is extremely honest, has good morals/values and sticks to them, is intellegent and has a good since of humor. Yes, he is very far from perfect but so is everyone. Who can honestly say that they have never said something that came out totally different from what they meant to say and it happened at the worst possible time? Something you automatically thought "Oh my gosh, did I say that? Can I have a re-do?". Nobody is perfect.

I really hope that JP and his F1 are still together (I personally think it is Nikki) and are happier than ever!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:55 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Bringing this over from the non-spoiler thread:

http://video.us.msn.com/?vid=90730e61-3b5b-4421-9ed7-ccffdf3371cb&src=v5:share:sharepermalink:&from=sharepermalink

http://video.us.msn.com/?vid=3869fef1-3aa8-4371-9ef4-c1b4bb96f367&src=v5:share:sharepermalink:&from=sharepermalink

Clare clip: the previous time she said "no woman" was with regard to the night swim
Nikki clip: love this guy! Nikki keeps saying when she is afraid of being hurt she pulls back. Cousin nailed it with question ... looking out for JP
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:07 pm

ITA with 'glazedover'...
I read an interview after the WTA in which CH said that Juan Pablo may have encountered a language and cultural disadvantace and he does not know the show as well as those watching for the past 10 years and could just easily slide into that role. I think that says it all. It appears Juan Pablo would not slide into the bachelor mold created by Fleiss et al and could not be swayed by CH either so he is being thrown to the wolves with ammunition from TPTB including CH. The fans will feed into the frenzy after Monday night. I just hope Juan Pablo will have the stamina to withstand it however the final RC turns out which sounds like no proposal. Otherwise CH would not be saying those 'hinted' nasties about JPab's reason for being on the show. I think Andi said it best at the WTA that JPab was there to find a girlfriend and someone to date and then see were it might go from there. Hmmmm.... isn't that how it works in the real world? Because TB is hyped as finding the love of your life with a proposal at the end, if the bachelor/bachelorette won't toe the line and even do a fake proposal (as some of them have) at the end they will be edited as having character flaw issues or even not being on the show for the right reason (I might just be choking on that last one). I am sure the AFTFR will have many audience members and returning bachelorettes coached along with the editing for tv to throw JPab under the bus. Too bad, because we will never know what enticements TPTB used to entice JPab to participate in the first place but are obviously not happy that he won't play the fake game with them. I was not a JPab fan to begin with and don't believe a word of hype that many, many fans clammored for him as the backelor. CH will have his acid tongue well sharpened for AFTFR to goad viewers into believing it is all JPab's fault and not the show. Get ready JPab to join Brad (1st time around), Jason, Jen Sheft who wouldn't toe the Fleiss line. The fallout will be from the fan frenzy who didn't get their CH hyped love story and proposal. At the FRC if JPab asks one of the F2 to continue dating in the real world and see how this goes rather than proposing then good on him for being honest.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:25 pm

newfiegirl wrote:ITA with 'glazedover'...
I read an interview after the WTA in which CH said that Juan Pablo may have encountered a language and cultural disadvantace and he does not know the show as well as those watching for the past 10 years and could just easily slide into that role. I think that says it all. It appears Juan Pablo would not slide into the bachelor mold created by Fleiss et al and could not be swayed by CH either so he is being thrown to the wolves with ammunition from TPTB including CH. The fans will feed into the frenzy after Monday night. I just hope Juan Pablo will have the stamina to withstand it however the final RC turns out which sounds like no proposal. Otherwise CH would not be saying those 'hinted' nasties about JPab's reason for being on the show. I think Andi said it best at the WTA that JPab was there to find a girlfriend and someone to date and then see were it might go from there. Hmmmm.... isn't that how it works in the real world? Because TB is hyped as finding the love of your life with a proposal at the end, if the bachelor/bachelorette won't toe the line and even do a fake proposal (as some of them have) at the end they will be edited as having character flaw issues or even not being on the show for the right reason (I might just be choking on that last one). I am sure the AFTFR will have many audience members and returning bachelorettes coached along with the editing for tv to throw JPab under the bus. Too bad, because we will never know what enticements TPTB used to entice JPab to participate in the first place but are obviously not happy that he won't play the fake game with them. I was not a JPab fan to begin with and don't believe a word of hype that many, many fans clammored for him as the backelor. CH will have his acid tongue well sharpened for AFTFR to goad viewers into believing it is all JPab's fault and not the show. Get ready JPab to join Brad (1st time around), Jason, Jen Sheft who wouldn't toe the Fleiss line. The fallout will be from the fan frenzy who didn't get their CH hyped love story and proposal. At the FRC if JPab asks one of the F2 to continue dating in the real world and see how this goes rather than proposing then good on him for being honest.
 High clap 
At this point I believe anything he does at the ATFR will be of his initiative - date someone or no one or propose. Like the commercial, he's not the 1st Kermit the frog and he will regain his own identity at the ATFR
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:35 pm

notarose wrote:

Clare clip:  the previous time she said "no woman" was with regard to the night swim
Nikki clip: love this guy!  Nikki keeps saying when she is afraid of being hurt she pulls back.  Cousin nailed it with question ... looking out for JP

What is your take on Clare's reaction? Disgusted, elated ? It's like Andi part 2 drama.

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:49 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
notarose wrote:

Clare clip:  the previous time she said "no woman" was with regard to the night swim
Nikki clip: love this guy!  Nikki keeps saying when she is afraid of being hurt she pulls back.  Cousin nailed it with question ... looking out for JP

What is your take on Clare's reaction? Disgusted, elated ? It's like Andi part 2 drama.

One thing I have noticed is that there has always been "drama" surrounding JP and Clare...Oceangate, HTD, and now on the FD, but none with JP and Nikki. As JP said, "it's just easy."
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:53 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
notarose wrote:

Astonished? Like she can't believe he would say such a thing. Maybe he is telling her he is not in love....don't expect too much. That would be a first!

I think the guy in the Nikki clip is JP's cousin, not Nikki's, and he is asking her what she will do when JP walks away from confrontation ...not Nikki's cousin as billed in the video title.

They are really trying to nail this guy bad. Between these 2 video clips and the new little daily parade of deleted scenes to come, it looks like TPTB wants blood. So spiteful...

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:54 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
notarose wrote:

It's like the Andi situation in that with Andi he wanted to know why she didn't voice her concerns when they had no cameras in the FS.  Here, he uses the private moment to whisper but she puts it on camera. Clare did this once before.  She went into the bathroom ( only place with no cameras), Renee followed then Clare opened the door and remained in the bathroom with Renee talking.  Couldn't figure out why she didn't just come out or keep the conversation private with door closed.
I honestly can't get a read on Clare's emotion in this clip.

Glazedover, just saw your reply. I actually thought JP's cousin asked a good question. He prefaced it by saying there was reason. Example of a reason could be if JP chose her then she would have to deal with everything that was done on the show, the edit, and the bad press. Or he could be checking out how she handles conflict in a relationship or how honestly she will answer.

Last edited by notarose on Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:59 pm

Seems like he's a typical Bachelor to me, so I don't get this 'he's not following the script' stuff.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:14 pm

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 7 822x183

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 7 822x184

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 7 822x185
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:17 pm

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 7 822x186

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 7 822x187

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 7 822x188
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 60 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 33 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

+105
happyvalleygirl
LibbyBell
Mustang19
deeliciouz
Bashful