SELECT CONTENT

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Page 9 of 60 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 34 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 9 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:05 pm

Jeepers wrote:That dress is still as ugly as sin

Butt ugly.

Back to top Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 9 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by notarose Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:14 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
atem wrote:Seems like he's a typical Bachelor to me, so I don't get this 'he's not following the script' stuff.

I guess to me, his unwillingness to say that he is falling in love with multiple women or that he sees his future wife in the room doesn't play into their game.

Also, I think they resented the lack of alcohol and not faking attraction to more than five women.

Agreed. He also gave a rose on every date (no drama there). They probably knew they had a problem with him when he was so calm during the whole Victoria situation both that evening and the next morning.

I like a lot of things about him. I think he would fit in well with my flawed friends and flawed self.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:19 pm

Jeepers wrote:That dress is still as ugly as sin

giggling  agreed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhaka Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:48 pm

George1218 wrote:
atem wrote:Chris Harrison does that to all the leads, not just Juan Pablo.

No, I'm sorry, but I strongly disagree.  CH and TPTB have been horrible to Juan Pablo.  They have done their very best to discredit him and make him look like an unintelligent, shallow, player who did not care about the girls at all!  If it wasn't for things that a very small handful of the girls coming out and saying otherwise, most would believe everything CH and TPTB are spewing about him.  They are not backing him up AT ALL and, IMO, treating him way worse that they have EVER treated any of the past leads!!  

Sorry, but I feel so strongly about this and I am so disappointed and disgusted with TPTB and CH that I still haven't decided if I will watch next season or just come on here.   :soapbox :angryemotion

Thanks so much for this post, George1218. You've expressed exactly how I'm feeling too.

On another note, I think Juan Pablo's challenges with the English language were made very clear when he kept using the term "my small package". If he could use that term so incorrectly, and to his own disadvantage and embarrassment, I have no trouble believing he didn't know the proper use of the term "pervert".
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:28 am

stuckinsc wrote:I liked all of the posts about how JPG hasn't been bad and that he has been refreshing.  

I know he isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I don't understand why people hate him so much.

Good Post I agree 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:13 am

oh my God! this update is KILLING me! apparently Juan Pablo is broke and lives in a 3 bedroom apt w/ his mom and dad!!! http://okhereisthesituation.com/2014/03/nikki-ferrell-already-dumped-juan-pablo-galavis/

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:12 am

cma52572 wrote:oh my God! this update is KILLING me! apparently Juan Pablo is broke and lives in a 3 bedroom apt w/ his mom and dad!!! http://okhereisthesituation.com/2014/03/nikki-ferrell-already-dumped-juan-pablo-galavis/
That is according to Life & Style magazine. And who is this "source" they're talking about? I'm not about to take their word for it.  Suspect 

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:16 am

Considering all the Nikki stuff in the headlines, in magazines, etc.

I guess if there is a surprise ending as it has been alluded to by production, right now the surprise would be if he chose Clare and they are happy.  Sheesh.
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:21 am

quietpal wrote:
cma52572 wrote:oh my God! this update is KILLING me! apparently Juan Pablo is broke and lives in a 3 bedroom apt w/ his mom and dad!!! http://okhereisthesituation.com/2014/03/nikki-ferrell-already-dumped-juan-pablo-galavis/
That is according to Life & Style magazine. And who is this "source" they're talking about? I'm not about to take their word for it.  Suspect 

The story is not credible at all especially the tweeting about their country. E News reported that it is the parents who lives with JP and not the other way around.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:47 am

At some point, cannot remember where I read it, but he wanted his family including Carla to leave Venezuela because of the problems there. Maybe they are staying with him in the mean time?!
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:02 am

If you believe that, I have a some ocean front property in Oklahoma I want to sell you!!  giggling 
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:34 pm

George1218 wrote:

If you believe that, I have a some ocean front property in Oklahoma I want to sell you!!  giggling 

I believe that he's living with his parents. The part that is difficult to believe is that Carla lives there, too. It seems too close for comfort. But if they don't have jobs what else can they do but MOOCH off JPs parents?

It IS very common in FL especially in the SE part to live with parents, and be unemployed. That is the norm rather than an exception. I lived there and can tell you that there are many, many Juan Pablos down there.

Most people who live in the SE Fl are transplants with money from "somewhere" (could be from up North, or another country, or a previous career). Locals DO NOT HAVE MONEY. Women have better jobs than men. Employment that pays enough to feed a family is very difficult to find. There are so many wannabee millionaires, chasing opportunities, scams, what have you. It appears that JP falls into that category. He did this show for money, because his soccer money ran out and he cannot find a REAL job to support himself and Camila.

You can judge this which ever way you wish. I just wanted to pitch in and tell you what I know about the many JPs living in FL. I don't think he'll propose to anyone because he's not ready financially or mentally. I can see the F1 dumping him....soon.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 60 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 34 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

+105
happyvalleygirl
LibbyBell
Mustang19
deeliciouz
Bashful