SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Page 9 of 65 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 37 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 9 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:18 pm

julychild wrote:
eirekay wrote:
julychild wrote:Just as there is a HUGE difference between witty sarcasm and mean/bitchy sarcasm.

Just like beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I think the biggest difference between witty sarcasm and mean/bitchy sarcasm is in the ear of the listener.  It's all subjective. :hidingchair 

Giraffes are my favourite, lovely eyelashes! It is in part "the ear of the listener" and the condition of the heart of the speaker.
Yea, I will agree with that for sure!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 9 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by quietpal Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:36 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
quietpal wrote:Also, Nikki did say on her FD that she thinks they've built a relationship based off of honesty.
So do you think that means JP has told Nikki about the ocean romp with Clare.  OR that her meeting his family and Camilla when she did doesn't mean that much as it is part of his culture to introduce them early.  OR do you think Nikki is telling him of how close his enemies in sharleen and andi are to her?

BTW, I do still see a lot of doubts in Clare's edit as well.  Not all is sweet/roses.  AND throughout the season, Clare and JP have worked through more things as a couple which has been indicitave of a f1 edit in the past.
Whether he did or not, I think she knows about the ocean scene just based off of something I read on her twitter. I was simply stating what Nikki said on her FD. I think she likes that he's honest and he also told her dad that's what he liked about her.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:45 pm

Mirzam wrote:And one from Juan Pablo:

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  5m
I APPROVE this MESSAGE...RT @TheFactsBook: Being honest is often mistaken for being rude.

This can be apply to Nikki's personality as well.
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:03 pm

Mirzam wrote:
eversotrue wrote:She never said she was upset nor did she sound it. Have to wait and see though.

Right my interpretation. But she did say shocked, which is why I don't think she had got to the point of emotion reaction. But we will see.
oh geez. I know that it is easy for Clare to be thrown under the bus here and said that there is no way that she is F1, but I just don't see that myself. I think she has as good if not MORE of a chance of being F1 compared to Nikki. Nikki came off as being confident in the FD stage cause as she put it at least I got to see his family. To me, she thinks she has it all in the bag. IMO, as many F2's before her have. With Clare, there was doubt and things to work through the WHOLE season and not just a question here and there.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:17 pm

Mirzam wrote:Andi just tweeted this 15 minutes ago:

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  15m
Just FYI I never meant to disrespect by saying "eees ok" it was always a joke with us, just like it was when I said "y'all" #simmerdown

So I am confused. Which is it - a joke between the two of them or something about which she was very "annoyed"?

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:41 pm

docnash14 wrote:

Just FYI I never meant to disrespect by saying "eees ok" it was always a joke with us, just like it was when I said "y'all" #simmerdown

So I am confused.  Which is it - a joke between the two of them or something about which she was very "annoyed"?

Boy is she backtracking.

I really don't know if tptb can find guys that are suitable for Andi without her getting completely check-out prior to half way through her season. I think Emily had a hard time picking guys because they just weren't of the same quality as her. She seems to have ended up now with someone that seems to be.  Andi could possibly have the same problems for different reasons.

Now I just cannot wait to see if the guys on that season will be worth watching. If not at least I'll have a free summer.

BTW (on another note) - I really fail to see why Andi and Nikki being friends disqualifies Nikki as F1. There may be trouble in paradise, who knows but I don't think that because of what happened with Andi at the FDs - Nikki could not have been JPs pick. That just doesn't make any sense at all.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:06 pm

nd4reality wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

So I am confused.  Which is it - a joke between the two of them or something about which she was very "annoyed"?

Boy is she backtracking.

I really don't know if tptb can find guys that are suitable for Andi without her getting completely check-out prior to half way through her season. I think Emily had a hard time picking guys because they just weren't of the same quality as her. She seems to have ended up now with someone that seems to be.  Andi could possibly have the same problems for different reasons.

Now I just cannot wait to see if the guys on that season will be worth watching. If not at least I'll have a free summer.

BTW (on another note) - I really fail to see why Andi and Nikki being friends disqualifies Nikki as F1. There may be trouble in paradise, who knows but I don't think that because of what happened with Andi at the FDs - Nikki could not have been JPs pick. That just doesn't make any sense at all.
Well, what does make sense to me is if you have a BFF who doesn't like and actually despises the guy you are with.....that would make it awkward as crazy to have relationships around the board. It really would put a damper on both sides of that coin and considering how she feels about Andi, I would think it would come into play with regards to her thoughts for JP.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:19 pm

Are you trying to say that Nikki knew exactly what Andi said to JP during the finale ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:23 pm

It is very curious why Andi genuinely DISLIKES Juan. Did Nikki have a meltdown after rejection and both buddies are angry at him? Obviously Nikki can't speak thanks to her contract. This just makes it CONFUSING in the argument that Nikki is F1. Maybe it doesn't "rule out" her chances.

Andi was correcting herself on twitter about the "eeez" part of "eeez O.K." She is not making fun of Hispanic accents. She is really just making fun of Juan as an individual.

I also saw a shot of her mocking his eyebrow stroke. If that bothered her so much, why didn't she just smack his hand down in that scene we saw?

I don't understand human behavior any more. Maybe there is a reason for all of this. It is just that what I am seeing is this: Juan speak politely of Andi in his blogs and on screen, while she is roasting him. Why? All because he casually mentioned he had an overnight with Clare on their fantasy date? He could have also told her that he planned to with Nikki as well and I'll bet Andi wouldn't have batted an eye. SOMETHING upset her about Juan enough for all of this post-show hostility.

No... I do not want to watch Andi as Bachelorette. I can only guess how she will be edited considering her "role" this season. She may be a nice lady despite how she came across, but I don't get a sense that Fleiss likes her all that much.

Until ABC/Harrison announces it, I will SPECULATE either Renee or Chelsie being the next lead, regardless of any boyfriend rumors pushed by some "source"...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:47 pm

nd4reality wrote:Are you trying to say that Nikki knew exactly what Andi said to JP during the finale ?
NO, that's definately not what I was saying. Just that Nikki does see what Andi posts on twitter, has watched that epi, doesn't like JP. So if Nikki can see that and know's who Andi is, will that determine how/what she thinks of JP??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:50 pm

JBF wrote:It is very curious why Andi genuinely DISLIKES Juan. Did Nikki have a meltdown after rejection and both buddies are angry at him? Obviously Nikki can't speak thanks to her contract. This just makes it CONFUSING in the argument that Nikki is F1. Maybe it doesn't "rule out" her chances.

Andi was correcting herself on twitter about the "eeez" part of "eeez O.K." She is not making fun of Hispanic accents. She is really just making fun of Juan as an individual.

I also saw a shot of her mocking his eyebrow stroke. If that bothered her so much, why didn't she just smack his hand down in that scene we saw?

I don't understand human behavior any more. Maybe there is a reason for all of this. It is just that what I am seeing is this: Juan speak politely of Andi in his blogs and on screen, while she is roasting him. Why? All because he casually mentioned he had an overnight with Clare on their fantasy date? He could have also told her that he planned to with Nikki as well and I'll bet Andi wouldn't have batted an eye. SOMETHING upset her about Juan enough for all of this post-show hostility.

No... I do not want to watch Andi as Bachelorette. I can only guess how she will be edited considering her "role" this season. She may be a nice lady despite how she came across, but I don't get a sense that Fleiss likes her all that much.

Until ABC/Harrison announces it, I will SPECULATE either Renee or Chelsie being the next lead, regardless of any boyfriend rumors pushed by some "source"...
I just have doubts regarding the edit, stuff on twitter after the FD, how the machine could be considering Andi knowing how her dad responded.....how in the world are they gonna be able to smooth all that over.

Now with Nikki, I really don't see how she could be F1 period with regards to how her friends are treating her possible boyfriend...not supportive of her are they?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:57 pm

Well Renee is engaged so there is no way she is the bachelorette.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Renee Oteri was our favorite girl on Juan Pablo Galavis’s season of The Bachelor 2014, and we couldn’t be more excited to announce that she’s engaged!

The 32-year-old single mom’s solo days are over, since her beau just put a ring on it this past weekend while the two of them were traveling in the Pacific Northwest. Sources close to the couple spoke with Wetpaint Entertainment exclusively to reveal all the romantic details of their beautiful love story.

“Renee has known him since they were 12 years old,” an insider says of the man, who prefers to keep his name out of print. “He was her first kiss! They were best friends growing up, and even dated a few years ago, but they broke up in 2010.”

Renee Oteri and Juan Pablo Goof Around With Ben in The Bachelor Season 18, Hometown Dates

At the time they dated, Renee was living in Massachusetts and he was located in Colorado. After she went on The Bachelor back in September and was eliminated in October, Renee headed home to Sarasota, Florida. The two started talking and rekindled their relationship like no time had passed.

“He knew she was going on the show, but they don’t talk about it at all. He hasn’t been watching this season, and I doubt he will,” the source tells Wetpaint.

Renee’s S.O. asked for her ring size a few weeks ago, and then popped the question in a hotel room while the two were in Seattle. The reason for their trip? Her fiancé got a job in town and they’re moving across the country! In fact, the Season 18 favorite is currently packing up her things and heading west with her young men (settler joke!). The happy family is totally excited to start a new life together as a new unit in a brand new place.

Renee Oteri and Her Son, Ben, in The Bachelor Season 18, Hometown Dates

Credit: Matt Dunn/ABC Television Group © 2013 Disney
Photo: Renee Oteri and Her Son, Ben, in The Bachelor Season 18, Hometown Dates
If you’re wondering about how Renee’s eight-year-old son, Ben, who was featured on the Hometown Dates episode of the show, is taking it, he’s known his soon-to-be stepdad since he was born, so he’s already totally comfortable with him.

As for Renee’s new accessory, we’re sure it’s just as naturally gorgeous as the woman wearing it. “The ring is so beautiful! She’s only told a few people, but she’s so excited, and totally glowing. It’s very different and unlike anything anyone else has, because that’s totally Renee’s style,” an insider continues.

It’s too soon to send out Save the Dates yet, since their engagement is only a few days old. But it seems as though friends are certain that after their 20-year-plus relationship, they won’t be waiting too much longer to say “I do.”This will be Renee's second marriage, as she got hitched to Ben's dad in 2004 and divorced four years later, in 2008.

We couldn’t be more excited for Renee and her exciting engagement! Share your wishes for her and Ben below!
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 65 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 37 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

+50
ElonM
Iam4UGA
Peppermom
mrsbatonmom
Just Here In Ohio