SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Page 6 of 65 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 35 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 6 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:13 pm

Litta123 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I am still of the opinion that there is (another) sort of shake up happening in the finale and there is where Jaun P will have a clarifying epiphany.

I don't mind being proven wrong but that is how I feel. Therefore actions etc. throughout the season will not be of any indication of this finale choice. JMO.

i am agree with you on the `shake up` in the finale. I know CH is always overhyping, but i believe him THIS time  giggling . Just to clarify..are you saying you are `neglecting` all of the edit clues throughout the season as well as past seasons?.

as for me personally....from what ive found --by playing silly detective  giggling--editing pointed out to Clare up to Miami. but after HTD, it turned 180 degree to Nikki. Throw in post-show socmedia evidences and his blog, it is fitting Nikki more than Clare. it just seems...weird. scratch 

Perhaps this is also what CH has been implied? that JPab pulled a Mesnick?. However, in JPab case, he chose a `Melissa` over a `Molly` in the end. (im referring to their edit, not necessarily their real personalities).

Yes. This.

...which is why I'm feeling a little like this right now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LOL..i feel you sista!!.  high five  ..let's get drunk together!!  wine   giggling 

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 6 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by JBF Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:14 pm

Mirzam wrote:
JBF wrote:Then... as you would see it... Clare will be a real "biotch" in the finale. Ha ha!

Hey! We have seen both her and Nikki in action.

I don't necessarily see Clare is a biotch, just very, very pissed off.  :atomic: 

*chuckle chuckle* We will just have to beat to our own drums this season. It's OK. It's OK. Eeeez OK.

I do read what you say so that I can develop a more "balanced" take on this season. Yes, I DO get caught up too much viewing this from the pro-Clare angle. After all, nd4reality thinks Juan is flying solo this season and, yes, that is still our Option #3 in any discussion... until the finale and ATFR officially rule two out of three options out.

Maybe you have a good answer as to why Nikki and Andi are still close friends despite how Andi attacked Juan in the last episode? Just as some say that Clare not meeting Camilla first is a red flag against her being F1, the Andi/Nikki relationship may be a red flag against her being F1. Or maybe it isn't a red flag. I am eager to hear ANYBODY (if not you) saying that is a good thing for Nikki's chances.

Regarding Andi as Bachelorette, I am just waiting for the official Harrison/ABC announcement and avoiding all of the early tabloid reports for now. My problem is less with Andi herself (i.e. everybody deserves to find their "somebody") but the quirky storyline she has had makes me question how her "last season we fell in love with Andi" recap montage will be. Her shouting at Juan will be difficult to edit in. Even if SOME (not necessarily me) feel Juan deserved to be chewed out, she doesn't give that lovey-dovey "vibe" in her interrogation. Also her mocking of the octopus scene with Kelly. Also her frequent complaints on the group dates. Add in Hy too. Yeah... Desiree wasn't always a happy camper in the Tierra business and Nate gave her a workout in her hometown, but her "I think you are making a mistake" goodbye got many to root for her. Andi's departure had a few tears in the limo/SUV, but they would need a lot of lop'n'chop there.

Last edited by JBF on Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:15 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:

Yup.  Clare is confident and Nikki is not.  She even started their 1on1 with "I hope he hasn't forgotten about me."  and after JP dropped the "there are still other women here", Nikki's doubts came to the surface...again.  I remember Jake told Vienna those same exact words....AND he said them on the FD.  

thanks for the filling in, mommy!.. :Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:15 pm

JBF, I won't requote that entire exchange but I will weigh in on the continued friendship of Nikki/Andi considering I feel Nikki was/is his F1. I think Nikki gets Andi's reservations and her frustration. But Nikki also knows another side to Juan Pablo...the side that nurtures a relationship when he IS interested in a real relationship. When Andi spouted off in her attorney mode, she had NO idea what she wanted from JP... he actually had and shared with Nikki. Andi is intelligent enough to get it now. Does that make her like JP more, maybe ... maybe not. I for one thinks she gets that JP had eyes only for Nikki and Sharlene as F1. (okay okay and Clare).  Hugesmile I do think the friendship that Nikki and Andi found will continue. Why wouldn't it? In the end when all is said and done, it was about JP finding who he was most compatible with. It wasn't Andi... end of story.

I will say...I think they all get or hopefully get that JP was stepping into the lions den with his "limited" understanding of words, phrases,etc and how they are interpreted if English is your first language. It cost him dearly but hey, he's got guts because no way in hell many could have pulled off this journey in his shoes. I don't care what anyone says, he's NO dummy.

He doesn't like hurting people. He didn't engage those he didn't see it with but kept them because he had no other choice. I think they should shift a little of the blame for blabbing and whining about it because it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that. If he's just not that into you... he's just not. You don't make it to F1 if he's not. Period.

He's getting crucified by TPTB for being realistic about his feelings and getting to know someone in an 8/10 week span. But my hat is off to him...he didn't give in and stayed true to himself by being real. I for one think Nikki more than anyone loves that quality about him. She'll always know where she stands. It creates trust and harmony for as long as it lasts. What more can you ask for at this point of their relationship.

I will say I don't know if TPTB hasn't torn him down to the point that even Nikki is beginning to feel the effects. She has said she is strong, but how strong does she have to be? That in itself may spell out the end of their story ATFR. We shall see.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:31 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:JBF, I won't requote that entire exchange but I will weigh in on the continued friendship of Nikki/Andi considering I feel Nikki was/is his F1. I think Nikki gets Andi's reservations and her frustration. But Nikki also knows another side to Juan Pablo...the side that nurtures a relationship when he IS interested in a real relationship. When Andi spouted off in her attorney mode, she had NO idea what she wanted from JP... he actually had and shared with Nikki. Andi is intelligent enough to get it now. Does that make her like JP more, maybe ... maybe not. I for one thinks she gets that JP had eyes only for Nikki and Sharlene as F1. (okay okay and Clare).  Hugesmile I do think the friendship that Nikki and Andi found will continue. Why wouldn't it? In the end when all is said and done, it was about JP finding who he was most compatible with. It wasn't Andi... end of story.

I will say...I think they all get or hopefully get that JP was stepping into the lions den with his "limited" understanding of words, phrases,etc and how they are interpreted if English is your first language. It cost him dearly but hey, he's got guts because no way in hell many could have pulled off this journey in his shoes. I don't care what anyone says, he's NO dummy.

He doesn't like hurting people. He didn't engage those he didn't see it with but kept them because he had no other choice. I think they should shift a little of the blame for blabbing and whining about it because it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that. If he's just not that into you... he's just not. You don't make it to F1 if he's not. Period.

He's getting crucified by TPTB for being realistic about his feelings and getting to know someone in an 8/10 week span. But my hat is off to him...he didn't give in and stayed true to himself by being real. I for one think Nikki more than anyone loves that quality about him. She'll always know where she stands. It creates trust and harmony for as long as it lasts. What more can you ask for at this point of their relationship.

I will say I don't know if TPTB hasn't torn him down to the point that even Nikki is beginning to feel the effects. She has said she is strong, but how strong does she have to be? That in itself may spell out the end of their story ATFR. We shall see.
Wow, great post!  clapping! 

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:38 pm

Also, Nikki did say on her FD that she thinks they've built a relationship based off of honesty.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:43 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:JBF, I won't requote that entire exchange but I will weigh in on the continued friendship of Nikki/Andi considering I feel Nikki was/is his F1. I think Nikki gets Andi's reservations and her frustration. But Nikki also knows another side to Juan Pablo...the side that nurtures a relationship when he IS interested in a real relationship. When Andi spouted off in her attorney mode, she had NO idea what she wanted from JP... he actually had and shared with Nikki. Andi is intelligent enough to get it now.

I'm going to let others comment on most of this.

Just a quickie question. I haven't been checking the twitter comments lately. How is Andi on twitter and elsewhere regarding The Interrogation? Does she view Juan more favorably now? Any regrets for what she did? Of course, we will hear more about it on WTA. If Nikki is F1, my guess is that she won't be mocking him at least. Unless the Nikki and Juan break-up recently was pretty bad. Not that I ever can fully understand human behavior, but Andi "technically" should keep her post-show opinions to herself if she is still friends with his F1 choice even if they are no longer together. Yes, she herself may not be 100% certain Nikki is F1 (the contestants are supposed to be in the dark about the outcome anyway), but there's still the PROSPECT of Nikki as F1 and a smart Andi should be cautious about what she says of the guy who chose her friend.

... if they still are friends. Maybe Nikki and Andi stopped talking to each other this week. Again... I am out of the loop.

(BTW, I still think Nikki's F2. I need much more to sway me... LOL!)
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:44 pm

Andi just tweeted this 15 minutes ago:

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 15m
Just FYI I never meant to disrespect by saying "eees ok" it was always a joke with us, just like it was when I said "y'all" #simmerdown
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:45 pm

That's good to hear. Maybe as the new Bachelorette, she has to improve the image we received on screen.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:55 pm

Mirzam wrote:Andi just tweeted this 15 minutes ago:

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  15m
Just FYI I never meant to disrespect by saying "eees ok" it was always a joke with us, just like it was when I said "y'all" #simmerdown

Wow, you sort of apologize in one breath and then tell people to "simmer down" in the next?! Thank God someone smarter has told her to delete the tweet.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:04 pm

Revised tweet:

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 11m
Me saying ees ok not meant to be disrespectful just an inside joke we ALL laughed at! Like us rednecks getting laughed at for our "y'all's"
Mirzam
Mirzam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:05 pm

And one from Juan Pablo:

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  5m
I APPROVE this MESSAGE...RT @TheFactsBook: Being honest is often mistaken for being rude.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 65 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 35 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

+50
ElonM
Iam4UGA
Peppermom
mrsbatonmom
Just Here In Ohio