SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Page 5 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 35 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 5 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:52 pm

nd4reality wrote:I am still of the opinion that there is (another) sort of shake up happening in the finale and there is where Jaun P will have a clarifying epiphany.

I don't mind being proven wrong but that is how I feel. Therefore actions etc. throughout the season will not be of any indication of this finale choice. JMO.

i am agree with you on the `shake up` in the finale. I know CH is always overhyping, but i believe him THIS time  giggling . Just to clarify..are you saying you are `neglecting` all of the edit clues throughout the season as well as past seasons?.

as for me personally....from what ive found --by playing silly detective  giggling--editing pointed out to Clare up to Miami. but after HTD, it turned 180 degree to Nikki. Throw in post-show socmedia evidences and his blog, it is fitting Nikki more than Clare. it just seems...weird. scratch 

Perhaps this is also what CH has been implied? that JPab pulled a Mesnick?. However, in JPab case, he chose a `Melissa` over a `Molly` in the end. (im referring to their edit, not necessarily their real personalities).

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 5 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by JBF Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:06 pm

I just think F2 gets (understandably) upset and gives him a hard time. Like Ben did Ashley in Fiji, only they cut it out that season since he was being groomed for the lead. If F2 is set up for Bachelorette, they will delete all of the F-bombs and rage and we will simply see Juan looking upset for no reason. Yet if it is showcased in its glory as with Victoria and Andi (neither a Bachelorette potential in my opinion, especially since they have more lovable Renee and Chelsie on board), then we can confirm F2 will NOT be the next lead.

Something Julychild posted a while back related to Juan's twitter comment right after filming, but I can't remember... something along the lines of the adventure being "dangerous"? This suggests some sort of fall-out in the finale. I don't know. Just speculating here.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:18 pm

Well - CH was hyping the "double" episode way too much, implying that it had a repercussion on the finale. We think it didn't and that was just overhype.

I think they have merely given us a clue to a possible shakeup at the end. I don't see that hyped anywhere (unless of course I missed it).

But it is my belief that it will happen. Call it Clare-ifying if you wish but something came in to his brain for his final decision. Again JMO.

And yes I am disregarding the patterns of where VO's go,who gets which flowers, what the rose orders are etc from previous seasons. I've said this before - just because some patterns fit in one season doesn't mean they do for all. We'll see if they end up pointing this season after the finale.

Perhaps (and I think this is the case this season) JP was feeling stronger for 1 girl but got some confirmation of how he would go forward and build a relationship with her in the finale. That is where my guesses are at this time.

We have to remember, one of the reasons he said he and his EX did not last was because she was confrontational. JP seems to abhor this. It will be whichever one of the final 2 he can see himself having the least resistance with.

Plus he does not like tattle tales so that could possibly be something that comes up in the finale. The edit leads us to believe that Clare is the one who is twisted about the fact that Nikki is in the running. She made sure to tell us that in her entitled way. They would have cut that line if that is not part of the (future) storyline.

JP will pick the least jealous of these women be it Clare or Nikki. He does after all have another 2 females already in his life. IMO he will steer clear of the drama. OR not Hugesmile 

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:25 pm

What they will do is OVER-hype F2 as the "the one" and throw a curve-ball for F1 so we have lots of doubt. Remember all of the talk about Brooks potentially coming back?

murasaki1393 wrote:Check out these HTDs of Lindsay and Arie (poor Arie with his puppy eyes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yeah... Arie is a bit too confident here. However, looking back, I guess the "gap" between him and Jef wasn't as wide in Emily's eyes as other F1s and F2s... and this added to the massive warfare between fans of each that season. (Often F3 or F4 has a stronger connection than F2, but gets eliminated before things get too serious.)

Sean and Lindsay on the couch remind me of Juan/Renee and Juan/Andi on the couch, only Andi did have her hand on his shoulder and he simply wasn't reciprocating. We didn't have a good shot of Juan/Nikki to compare (i.e. just dinner table and kiss before departure), but Juan/Clare had their hands all over each other in front of her family and Lisa even commented on it.

i cant find Drew`s on YT, but it is sad that i can remember from the top off my head that he was saying "i am sure the next time im home i will be an engaged man" (paraphrasing)

He did. Found it in my notes: "Telling Des that I love her is a rush of exhilaration. Her kisses tell me she’s right there with me. She feels the same thing… and, um, it was incredible. It’s impossible to say goodbye to her. I’m overwhelmed by love at this point. I want my future with her and, y’know, I’m already picturing it. The next time I see my family, I will be an engaged man."

Check out Catherine for comparison :

now onto this season :

"Family is family. Every single one of them. What do you do?"

Earlier... when they hug and kiss before entering the house, she says she wants to hug all of "them"... Clare is discussing her family but we SEE (even if in long distance silhouette) her hugging Juan.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:25 pm

JBF wrote:I just think F2 gets (understandably) upset and gives him a hard time. Like Ben did Ashley in Fiji, only they cut it out that season since he was being groomed for the lead. If F2 is set up for Bachelorette, they will delete all of the F-bombs and rage and we will simply see Juan looking upset for no reason. Yet if it is showcased in its glory as with Victoria and Andi (neither a Bachelorette potential in my opinion, especially since they have more lovable Renee and Chelsie on board), then we can confirm F2 will NOT be the next lead.

Something Julychild posted a while back related to Juan's twitter comment right after filming, but I can't remember... something along the lines of the adventure being "dangerous"? This suggests some sort of fall-out in the finale. I don't know. Just speculating here.

I think we have been given an indication of this in Clare's VO in the preview:

"I am shocked..... and what he chose to tell me was awful" I predict this is said in response to what Juan Pablo said when letting her go at the FRC.

As for Andi not being Bachelorette potential, too late, TMZ has her letter requesting leave of absence to be on the Bachelorette.

New "Bachelorette" Andi Dorfman has stunned her boss -- the D.A. of Fulton County -- by bailing in the middle of a murder trial to appear on a TV show ... but he's grudgingly giving her a shot at stardom.

TMZ obtained the letter written by Fulton County D.A. Paul Howard Jr., who calls her request "highly unusual."  

Truth be told ... most law firms and prosecutors' offices would give someone like Andi her walking papers, because they would normally view the request as flaky.  But Howard grudgingly agreed to take her back, calling her "a valued member of the DA's office."  She's also hot.

But two strings attached.  Her leave will be unpaid.  And, she has until May 31st to come back.  After that, she's just another professional reality star.

He ended his letter with, "Wish you best of luck."
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:28 pm

Then... as you would see it... Clare will be a real "biotch" in the finale. Ha ha!

Hey! We have seen both her and Nikki in action.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:32 pm

JBF wrote:Then... as you would see it... Clare will be a real "biotch" in the finale. Ha ha!

I don't necessarily see Clare is a biotch, just very, very pissed off.  :atomic: 
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:38 pm

Anybody remember what her VO over oceangate is. I don't know why I feel like I've heard her say the awful bit before. Reminds me of the all i keep doing is watch girls go on date that was said earlier in the season and then used again in Miami.
At the end of the day, I think JuanPa did not give them much to work on hence why the editing was all over the place. I wonder if his real life controversy derailed the editing because he was so hopeful in the beginning with his tweets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:41 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:OK. This is my next attempt to be as fair as possible. Since i have dropped several Clare`s `bombs` in edit thread, i`d prefer to drop Nikki`s bombs here instead. (I guess, this thread can serve us as the F1 thread, where we can speculate about the F1)

THE KISS OF DEATH ON HTD- NIKKI COULD BE THE F1

it has been long time `hypothesis/theory` of mine  giggling that all of the recent F2`s goodbye on HTDs indicated their downfall/kiss of death, both in Bach season and in Bachette season.

Their HTDs all involving the lines such as ` i found my husband`. ` i will marry her`. ` i would love to marry him`.`i will get engaged`. or somthing along those lines.

Check out these HTDs of Lindsay and Arie (poor Arie with his puppy eyes. hmmm .):

i cant find Drew`s on YT, but it is sad that i can remember from the top off my head that he was saying "i am sure the next time im home i will be an engaged man" (paraphrasing) :giggle: 

Check out Catherine for comparison :

now onto this season :

i found Nikki and Catherine LAST PIs / during goodbye scene has similarity involving some doubts going forward
while Clare and Lindsay seems so assured about the relationship and dropping the husband, marry lines.

so..do you agree with my `theory`?...everybody is welcome to weigh in!

Yup.  Clare is confident and Nikki is not.  She even started their 1on1 with "I hope he hasn't forgotten about me."  and after JP dropped the "there are still other women here", Nikki's doubts came to the surface...again.  I remember Jake told Vienna those same exact words....AND he said them on the FD.

Last edited by Mommyof1 on Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:43 pm

Mirzam wrote:
JBF wrote:Then... as you would see it... Clare will be a real "biotch" in the finale. Ha ha!

I don't necessarily see Clare is a biotch, just very, very pissed off.  :atomic: 

Especially if JP told her Nikki already meet him family including Carmilla..and Clare didn't .....And her behavior didn't tell him she would be a good mommy!..or stepmom!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:53 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I am still of the opinion that there is (another) sort of shake up happening in the finale and there is where Jaun P will have a clarifying epiphany.

I don't mind being proven wrong but that is how I feel. Therefore actions etc. throughout the season will not be of any indication of this finale choice. JMO.

i am agree with you on the `shake up` in the finale. I know CH is always overhyping, but i believe him THIS time  giggling . Just to clarify..are you saying you are `neglecting` all of the edit clues throughout the season as well as past seasons?.

as for me personally....from what ive found --by playing silly detective  giggling--editing pointed out to Clare up to Miami. but after HTD, it turned 180 degree to Nikki. Throw in post-show socmedia evidences and his blog, it is fitting Nikki more than Clare. it just seems...weird. scratch 

Perhaps this is also what CH has been implied? that JPab pulled a Mesnick?. However, in JPab case, he chose a `Melissa` over a `Molly` in the end. (im referring to their edit, not necessarily their real personalities).

Yes. This.

...which is why I'm feeling a little like this right now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:00 pm

^^should use this when my meetings run more than 90mins. So funny..
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 35 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

+50
ElonM
Iam4UGA
Peppermom
mrsbatonmom
Just Here In Ohio