SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Page 4 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 4 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:52 pm

richmondrose wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
jlccaz wrote:He is posting that IMO for the exclusive purpose of solidarity with the #SOSVenezuela international movement -- where he speaks in that video about if you see that hat on any man anywhere in the world, you know what it means.  It's a shout-out and a rallying cry.

He has cute chemistry with Nikki in the clip, but personally, I think his motives were 100% political, and 0% spoiler.
I agree with the bolded.  All season long, he's talked about Venezuela and his pride/interest in homeland.  Think this is all about that and only that.

If JP was so ticked off that the clip wasn't released prior to their date, why didn't he do it himself instead of waiting until now to post it? It doesn't make sense to wait until the show is almost over. I'm inclined to believe it's less about love and more about making a statement about solidarity.
I agree with both you and jilccaz here.  I have no doubt this was posted because of the political views and NOTHING to do with Nikki being F1 if she is which I seriously doubt.
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 4 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by jlccaz Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:58 pm

Well, to be clear, my own read is that if anyone is picked, it is Nikki, not Claire. I just have to call the video link as I see it -- I live in DC. Today on the way to work, the SUV in front of me had a huge handpainted sign on the rear window #SOSVENEZUELA. The Ex pat community, worldwide, is fired up. He posted that Spanish language solidarity video as well. This is an incredible series of events unfolding in his homeland. Of course, he wants to use his celebrity to draw attention --- it's practically a moral obligation. This stupid show means nothing in comparison to what's going on in his country.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:01 pm

Idlemess wrote:In regards to the time Nikki and Juan Pablo spent together:

From the get go, he asked her about herself and all the time how she is feeling. There was no rush in him kissing her, just getting to know who she is. I thought that it was cute how they look and smile at each other like too people getting to know and like each.

On Nikki's group dates they were the things important to or of interest to Juan Pablo. Soccer/rose, Dancing/rose, 1 on 1 date soul searching in the pit of hell/ dinner in romantic cavern.
On the other group date in New Zealand she was the only one he kissed while in the ball.

Nikki got to meet with his daughter and family (which didn't have to happen until MTP) but it shows how important this was for Juan Pablo regardless of what Chris H said.

Juan Pablo wanting to have a horse riding date and Nikki is there ( loved their banter about riding bareback/ bare butt (in a thong) lol.

But most of all, they talk about life, their interest, family Camilla, etc.

I agree. Plus, he gave her a sunflower (his favorite flower), the Venezuelan hat and gave her a present for her birthday.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:06 pm

jlccaz wrote:Well, to be clear, my own read is that if anyone is picked, it is Nikki, not Claire.  I just have to call the video link as I see it -- I live in DC. Today on the way to work, the SUV in front of me had a huge handpainted sign on the rear window #SOSVENEZUELA.  The Ex pat community, worldwide, is fired up.  He posted that Spanish language solidarity video as well.  This is an incredible series of events unfolding in his homeland.  Of course, he wants to use his celebrity to draw attention --- it's practically a moral obligation.  This stupid show means nothing in comparison to what's going on in his country.
Yes, I can see that. It really is a shoutout to what's going on in Venezuela more so than anything. as you say, the show means nothing compared to what is going on there.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:29 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
see2love wrote:
jlccaz wrote:He is posting that IMO for the exclusive purpose of solidarity with the #SOSVenezuela international movement -- where he speaks in that video about if you see that hat on any man anywhere in the world, you know what it means.  It's a shout-out and a rallying cry.

He has cute chemistry with Nikki in the clip, but personally, I think his motives were 100% political, and 0% spoiler.

I think it has to do with a shout out to Nikki as well. I have always thought that even if the Lead posts a video talking about how he saw one of the girls last week...we would still come up with different reasons why he did as opposed to just accepting that for what it is.
This is what Fleiss has done to us. I remember Brad's season 2, with the many special things he did on screen for Emily, with the drawing he had on his fridge, some of us still refused to accept and believe the obvious.

IMO he posted that video as a shoutout for 3 reasons: awareness for Venezuela plight, for Nikki, a dig to the show's portrayal of his character i.e. Andi's complaints about his non interest of political topics.

I'm in total agreement with you. As we get closer to the finale Juan Pablo is giving us more and more clues he chose Nikki. Just as Ali and Brad did.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:28 am

I agree with you for the most part as it certainly appears that his heart and attention has been with his homeland for the last few weeks. However, I think that given the animosity between Clare and Nikki, if Clare were the F1, it would have behooved him to use another video clip to promote solidarity on behalf of his country.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:48 am

docnash14 wrote:

I agree with you for the most part as it certainly appears that his heart and attention has been with his homeland for the last few weeks.  However, I think that given the animosity between Clare and Nikki, if Clare were the F1, it would have behooved him to use another video clip to promote solidarity on behalf of his country.

i agree with this line of thinking. It is an odd choice if Nikki is not the F1. Given the fact that it seems he is in the `cold war` vs TPTB, i dont think he posted the vid driven by TPTB to `mislead` us either. (if Clare is the F1)

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:08 am

Isabel123 wrote:
see2love wrote:

I think it has to do with a shout out to Nikki as well. I have always thought that even if the Lead posts a video talking about how he saw one of the girls last week...we would still come up with different reasons why he did as opposed to just accepting that for what it is.
This is what Fleiss has done to us. I remember Brad's season 2, with the many special things he did on screen for Emily, with the drawing he had on his fridge, some of us still refused to accept and believe the obvious.

IMO he posted that video as a shoutout for 3 reasons:  awareness for Venezuela plight, for Nikki, a dig to the show's portrayal of his character i.e. Andi's complaints about his non interest of political topics.

ITA!!! :yes: 
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:03 pm

OK. This is my next attempt to be as fair as possible. Since i have dropped several Clare`s `bombs` in edit thread, i`d prefer to drop Nikki`s bombs here instead. (I guess, this thread can serve us as the F1 thread, where we can speculate about the F1)

THE KISS OF DEATH ON HTD- NIKKI COULD BE THE F1

it has been long time `hypothesis/theory` of mine  giggling that all of the recent F2`s goodbye on HTDs indicated their downfall/kiss of death, both in Bach season and in Bachette season.

Their HTDs all involving the lines such as ` i found my husband`. ` i will marry her`. ` i would love to marry him`.`i will get engaged`. or somthing along those lines.

Check out these HTDs of Lindsay and Arie (poor Arie with his puppy eyes. hmmm .):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i cant find Drew`s on YT, but it is sad that i can remember from the top off my head that he was saying "i am sure the next time im home i will be an engaged man" (paraphrasing) :giggle: 

Check out Catherine for comparison :

now onto this season :

i found Nikki and Catherine LAST PIs / during goodbye scene has similarity involving some doubts going forward
while Clare and Lindsay seems so assured about the relationship and dropping the husband, marry lines.

so..do you agree with my `theory`?...everybody is welcome to weigh in!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:10 pm

andd....to spice up the debates, im bringing over related post (in SC thread) by an expert, JBF, the edit guru  giggling 

JBF wrote:I dunno... I just think Clare has the most "final one-ish" hometown. Watch her clip here FIRST, then the other three. Am I the only one here seeing a difference? These are just the dinner scenes:

Renee:
Nikki:
Andi:

Sadly... so many past seasonal hometowns are no longer available on youtube. This includes Chris' last time. Yet, for Julychild's analysis, we have all of Ashley's to compare and contrast. Yes, I know Bachelorettes are different, but I am just looking at edit and body language. Again... that season's F1 is posted first, followed by the other four.
(JP gets the robin, Constantine the geese. Despite the fact that they are simply "friends", I do notice that Ashley touches "Dino" a LOT more than she does F2 Ben, who became so when Dino left, and F4 Ames. She also seems to be having more fun on his date.)

*Note* how JP and Ashley are sitting on the couch (before Ilene brings in The Picture) compared to Juan/Clare, Juan/Renee, Juan/Nikki and Juan/Andi... all couch scenes shown in the above clips.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:29 pm

I am still of the opinion that there is (another) sort of shake up happening in the finale and there is where Jaun P will have a clarifying epiphany.

I don't mind being proven wrong but that is how I feel. Therefore actions etc. throughout the season will not be of any indication of this finale choice. JMO.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:48 pm

You mean "clare-ifying epiphany"?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

+50
ElonM
Iam4UGA
Peppermom
mrsbatonmom
Just Here In Ohio