SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Page 7 of 65 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 36 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 7 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by Litta123 Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:21 pm

Just wanted to say that I would not be shocked if Clare is F1. Neither would I be shocked if Nikki is F1...or for that matter, I wouldn't be shocked if Juan chooses no one...or similarly if both girls reject him. I am sufficiently confused...and I am beyond the point of caring to figure it out.

With that said, mura, I'm with you. Let's drink!  wine

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 7 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by Ariela Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:28 pm

julychild wrote:
Mirzam wrote:Andi just tweeted this 15 minutes ago:

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  15m
Just FYI I never meant to disrespect by saying "eees ok" it was always a joke with us, just like it was when I said "y'all" #simmerdown

Wow, you sort of apologize in one breath and then tell people to "simmer down" in the next?! Thank God someone smarter has told her to delete the tweet.

I guess you can't change the stripes on the Zebra (Andi). No matter how she tries to hide, you can see the "condescending bitch" in her. :yes: 

I am making fun of EEEZOK myself. I do find it funny....but not from HER.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:32 pm

This is always the time of the season when Fleiss & Company hurl everything at us. I think we usually Figure-It-Out early in the season and then get all of this silly business to distract us later. Remember Antigua Boo-Hoo? A certain spoiler king was hopping up and down insisting that there was NO WAY Desiree would choose anybody but the Utah Hunk after THAT performance. I can ooooooonly imagine what will be dished out as "teasers" on Monday.

You are not going to quit now, are you Litta123?

*sniff* *sniff*

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:34 pm

You are too funny JBF giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:42 pm

No, JBF, I'm not quitting, but without more to go on, I think I could argue myself in circles. What's the fun in that? If we get something new on Monday night, maybe I'll get re-energized.

I'll still get caps for people if they want to make a case...so I'm not going anywhere.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:48 pm

Mirzam wrote:And one from Juan Pablo:

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  5m
I APPROVE this MESSAGE...RT @TheFactsBook: Being honest is often mistaken for being rude.

...that "fact" is so specious. It is very possible to be honest and still season your speech with kindness. Just as there is a HUGE difference between witty sarcasm and mean/bitchy sarcasm.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:55 pm

julychild wrote:Just as there is a HUGE difference between witty sarcasm and mean/bitchy sarcasm.

Just like beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I think the biggest difference between witty sarcasm and mean/bitchy sarcasm is in the ear of the listener. It's all subjective. :hidingchair 
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:01 pm

^^ I agree, it's a fine line between witty and bitchy. How it's interpreted depends completely on how someone wants to interpret it.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:02 pm

Honestly if she (Andi) was just a contestant (looser / winner) on this season it would make no difference to me.

My discomfort comes from the fact that she is the next Lead chosen for this series.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:05 pm

Clare talking about being "shocked" and "awful" about what "he" told her is probably in reference to her talk with JP's dad...since it seems as if the parents lay all the cards out on him. The tone of her voice seems quite calm and straight when im POSITIVE it would not be that way if it was because he dumped her or if something went wrong between them on their date. I conclude that she's talking about JP's dad on their 1 on 1 time during the MTP date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:14 pm

eversotrue wrote:Clare talking about being "shocked" and "awful" about what "he" told her is probably in reference to her talk with JP's dad...since it seems as if the parents lay all the cards out on him. The tone of her voice seems quite calm and straight when im POSITIVE it would not be that way if it was because he dumped her or if something went wrong between them on their date. I conclude that she's talking about JP's dad on their 1 on 1 time during the MTP date.

How shocking and awful is being told by JP's mother that "he can be rude" and by his father telling her "he's not an easy guy" ? If it was even to Clare that the latter was spoken, we didn't see. No, IMO, it is much more than that. I still think this is after she is dumped. She was in shock when she said it, so her emotions might not have kicked in yet.

I am shocked....What he had to tell me was awful
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:18 pm

eirekay wrote:
julychild wrote:Just as there is a HUGE difference between witty sarcasm and mean/bitchy sarcasm.

Just like beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I think the biggest difference between witty sarcasm and mean/bitchy sarcasm is in the ear of the listener.  It's all subjective. :hidingchair 

Giraffes are my favourite, lovely eyelashes! It is in part "the ear of the listener" and the condition of the heart of the speaker.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 65 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 36 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

+50
ElonM
Iam4UGA
Peppermom
mrsbatonmom
Just Here In Ohio