SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Page 8 of 65 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 36 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 8 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:21 pm

We have not seen the full conversation that she had with his parents yet though, now have we? They may have said some other "shocking" "awful" things. Plus, Clare is quite dramatic and uses words so freely. She may have thought it was coming off that way and she didn't sound all that shocked either. The words she was saying and the way she was saying them did not add up imo. It would be nice to see her body language while saying those words...may give us better insight. Who knows. It hasn't aired yet.

Also, do we know if Carla and Camila were at the meet up? Apparently Carla DID go to Saint Lucia (assuming Camila went as well).

Last edited by eversotrue on Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 8 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by Mirzam Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:23 pm

eversotrue wrote:We have not seen the full conversation that she had with his parents yet though, now have we? They may have said some other "shocking" "awful" things. Who knows. It hasn't aired yet.

Also, do we know if Carla and Camila were at the meet up? Apparently Carla DID go to Saint Lucia (assuming Camila went as well).

Right...... I but I doubt VERY MUCH they said anything that terrible about their son.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:27 pm

Mirzam wrote:
eversotrue wrote:We have not seen the full conversation that she had with his parents yet though, now have we? They may have said some other "shocking" "awful" things. Who knows. It hasn't aired yet.

Right...... I but I doubt VERY MUCH they said anything that terrible about their son.

I should also add she happily went on a LCD with Juan Pablo, which generally happens after MTP. If Juan Pablo's dad said something so terrible to her about his son, would she have been so happy?
Mirzam
Mirzam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:30 pm

Read my revised post Miriziam. Like I said, she is very dramatic and uses words very freely. She also did not sound all that shocked even with saying those words. There was a disconnect in what she was saying and how she was saying it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:33 pm

eversotrue wrote:Read my revised post Miriziam. Like I said, she is very dramatic and uses wotds very freely. She also did not sound all that scjocked even with saying those words.

We will have to wait for the finale to see what happens. But I don't think she was shocked and upset by her talk with JP's father.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:34 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:JBF, I won't requote that entire exchange but I will weigh in on the continued friendship of Nikki/Andi considering I feel Nikki was/is his F1. I think Nikki gets Andi's reservations and her frustration. But Nikki also knows another side to Juan Pablo...the side that nurtures a relationship when he IS interested in a real relationship. When Andi spouted off in her attorney mode, she had NO idea what she wanted from JP... he actually had and shared with Nikki. Andi is intelligent enough to get it now. Does that make her like JP more, maybe ... maybe not. I for one thinks she gets that JP had eyes only for Nikki and Sharlene as F1. (okay okay and Clare).  Hugesmile I do think the friendship that Nikki and Andi found will continue. Why wouldn't it? In the end when all is said and done, it was about JP finding who he was most compatible with. It wasn't Andi... end of story.

I will say...I think they all get or hopefully get that JP was stepping into the lions den with his "limited" understanding of words, phrases,etc and how they are interpreted if English is your first language. It cost him dearly but hey, he's got guts because no way in hell many could have pulled off this journey in his shoes. I don't care what anyone says, he's NO dummy.

He doesn't like hurting people. He didn't engage those he didn't see it with but kept them because he had no other choice. I think they should shift a little of the blame for blabbing and whining about it because it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that. If he's just not that into you... he's just not. You don't make it to F1 if he's not. Period.

He's getting crucified by TPTB for being realistic about his feelings and getting to know someone in an 8/10 week span. But my hat is off to him...he didn't give in and stayed true to himself by being real. I for one think Nikki more than anyone loves that quality about him. She'll always know where she stands. It creates trust and harmony for as long as it lasts. What more can you ask for at this point of their relationship.

I will say I don't know if TPTB hasn't torn him down to the point that even Nikki is beginning to feel the effects. She has said she is strong, but how strong does she have to be? That in itself may spell out the end of their story ATFR. We shall see.

bestbud! 
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:37 pm

She never said she was upset nor did she sound it. Have to wait and see though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:42 pm

eversotrue wrote:She never said she was upset nor did she sound it. Have to wait and see though.

Right my interpretation. But she did say shocked, which is why I don't think she had got to the point of emotion reaction. But we will see.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:13 pm

Litta123 wrote:No, JBF, I'm not quitting, but without more to go on, I think I could argue myself in circles. What's the fun in that? If we get something new on Monday night, maybe I'll get re-energized.

I'll still get caps for people if they want to make a case...so I'm not going anywhere.

None of us care THAT much how this season ends. I don't necessarily "love" one contestant more than another, although I wish Nikki would smile more often. Nonetheless, I can still see "IT" on TV when "IT" is that obvious.

I just keep going back to that video message. His tears start when she tells him she "absolutely have fallen in love" with him (despite how sing-songy her delivery is). Yet he also sported that exact same gobbily gook look the very moment she stepped out of the limo "knocked up". (Which reminds me... Would Nikki have an even greater chance had she stepped out of the limo "knocked up"? We must consider how eager he was to take the TV crew to the maternity ward where Camilla "arrived on Valentine's Day" and how giggly he was when his sister announced she was pregnant.)

It wouldn't matter WHAT Clare said in her video message. His look would still be the same. She could have recited "Mary Had A Little Lamb". She could have bounced a soccer ball in her bikini. She could have been crunching on fried octopus. Fortunately, she didn't have choc-O-late all over her face or he might have tried to lick it off the Samsung screen and there is no way ABC would allow that to be aired. (I hope nobody gets disgusted with me over that visual. I do have a tendency to go overboard.)

Last edited by JBF on Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:01 pm

quietpal wrote:Also, Nikki did say on her FD that she thinks they've built a relationship based off of honesty.
So do you think that means JP has told Nikki about the ocean romp with Clare. OR that her meeting his family and Camilla when she did doesn't mean that much as it is part of his culture to introduce them early. OR do you think Nikki is telling him of how close his enemies in sharleen and andi are to her?

BTW, I do still see a lot of doubts in Clare's edit as well. Not all is sweet/roses. AND throughout the season, Clare and JP have worked through more things as a couple which has been indicitave of a f1 edit in the past.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:05 pm

Mirzam wrote:Andi just tweeted this 15 minutes ago:

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  15m
Just FYI I never meant to disrespect by saying "eees ok" it was always a joke with us, just like it was when I said "y'all" #simmerdown
so obviously the twitter/media aren't letting up on her attitude towards the situation and Juan Pa, therefore, I have more and more doubts as to whether Nikki is F1 and can maintain these friendships who are obviously against her new boyfriend. Makes more sense that Clare is F1 so who cares how she reacts cause Nikki is out of the fold with Juan Pa now anyways??  no idea 

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:10 pm

nd4reality wrote:Honestly if she (Andi) was just a contestant (looser / winner) on this season it would make no difference to me.

My discomfort comes from the fact that she is the next Lead chosen for this series.
Yea, I agree with that. I honestly don't know how or if the machine can spin the public's views of her now. Can their minds on choosing her as the lead still be changed?? Heck, you got her holier than though attitude and daddy Hy that didn't seem like he could ever support her

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 65 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 36 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

+50
ElonM
Iam4UGA
Peppermom
mrsbatonmom
Just Here In Ohio