SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Page 37 of 65 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 51 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 37 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by notarose Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:48 pm

FRC surprise
He does this
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Feb 26, 2014 -by On Air with Ryan Seacrest
I don't know how to upload a video. JP appears twice. The 2nd time is the clue.
Still believe he picks Nikki. The clue is in response to TPTB on the day. Maybe.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 37 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by Litta123 Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:51 pm

iamreal2u wrote:How about the instant he look down with a big old smile and then look at audience and rolled his eyes.

It's the best I could do...didn't see him look down.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:53 pm

notarose wrote:FRC surprise
He does this
I don't know how to upload a video.  JP appears twice.  The 2nd time is the clue.
Still believe he picks Nikki.  The clue is in response to TPTB on the day.  Maybe.
That he throws a rose up in the air? I got to be missing the clue then.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:57 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
He does this
I don't know how to upload a video.  JP appears twice.  The 2nd time is the clue.
Still believe he picks Nikki.  The clue is in response to TPTB on the day.  Maybe.
That he throws a rose up in the air?  I got to be missing the clue then.

He looks disgusted while throwing it away. Maybe he has a tantrum at the FRC  giggling 
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by snoosnoo Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:09 pm

nikki looks a bit like his ex.  wide set eyes, short nose etc.  a little bit?  maybe she's his type physically

snoosnoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:19 pm

notarose wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
He does this
That he throws a rose up in the air?  I got to be missing the clue then.

He looks disgusted while throwing it away.  Maybe he has a tantrum at the FRC  giggling 
hmmm, well I still don't see it as a "clue" to what happens/happened. Past/present so confussing sometimes when we are talking about events that have already happened but we are discecting them after the fact.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:42 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
JBF wrote:
nd4reality wrote:A 1 second Screen cap ? really ?

What about the seconds before that eye roll where he visibly smiled ?

You know my favorite word with all of his Clare scenes... GOBSMACKED.

That must be his gobsmack smile for Nikki. Now poor Litta will have to provide another... *gasp*... SEQUENCE OF IMAGES.

"I can't go to Sacramento either? I know all of them! I know all of them!"
One thing very noticable in that video is that he was also talking about Sacramento, yet no pic of Clare was produced....shall we say a slip-up by Juan hinting that someone else is in the mix and maybe the F1.  A shout out to Clare??

Don't try to smokescreen this. We know who he's with.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:14 pm

I have watched the season unspoiled for the first time in a long time.  I even avoided the board for most of the season.  I've enjoyed reading all your thoughts and getting a different view on what happened this season.  I can see JuPa picking either of the final two.  I agree his physical attraction with Clare is way over the top so he could pick her if that is his primary criteria for his choice.  I guess it depends on whether or not the girls at the WTA are correct and he just wants someone to date. I see him being more gentle with Nikki and I see more of a connection beyond the physical with Nikki.  I figured Nikki was his pick.  I just read on another thread who RS spoiled and was surprised.

A thought as to why Clare doesn't seem as upset as I expected.  I am anxious to see her LCD and MTP.  I wonder if she isn't the one who backs out.  He doesn't get a chance to tell her she isn't the one.  She tells him she doesn't think he is ready or whatever excuse she believes and leaves him to wait for Nikki.  Clare seems all in to me but she may realize that he isn't going to pick her or he isn't what she thought so she excuses herself.  I still think Nikki was going to be his pick.  I don't know if he'll propose and I don't expect it to last with either one of them.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:16 pm

Peppermom wrote:I have watched the season unspoiled for the first time in a long time.  I even avoided the board for most of the season.  I've enjoyed reading all your thoughts and getting a different view on what happened this season.  I can see JuPa picking either of the final two.  I agree his physical attraction with Clare is way over the top so he could pick her if that is his primary criteria for his choice.  I guess it depends on whether or not the girls at the WTA are correct and he just wants someone to date.  I see him being more gentle with Nikki and I see more of a connection beyond the physical with Nikki.  I figured Nikki was his pick.  I just read on another thread who RS spoiled and was surprised.

A thought as to why Clare doesn't seem as upset as I expected.  I am anxious to see her LCD and MTP.  I wonder if she isn't the one who backs out.  He doesn't get a chance to tell her she isn't the one.  She tells him she doesn't think he is ready or whatever excuse she believes and leaves him to wait for Nikki.  Clare seems all in to me but she may realize that he isn't going to pick her or he isn't what she thought so she excuses herself.  I still think Nikki was going to be his pick.  I don't know if he'll propose and I don't expect it to last with either one of them.

Oh, that would be a new twist. You may have solved the mystery!
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:20 pm

notarose wrote:
Peppermom wrote:I have watched the season unspoiled for the first time in a long time.  I even avoided the board for most of the season.  I've enjoyed reading all your thoughts and getting a different view on what happened this season.  I can see JuPa picking either of the final two.  I agree his physical attraction with Clare is way over the top so he could pick her if that is his primary criteria for his choice.  I guess it depends on whether or not the girls at the WTA are correct and he just wants someone to date.  I see him being more gentle with Nikki and I see more of a connection beyond the physical with Nikki.  I figured Nikki was his pick.  I just read on another thread who RS spoiled and was surprised.

Oh, that would be a new twist.  You may have solved the mystery!
Great post! :Smiley: 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:00 pm

I could see that happen also…..that matches with her question to him this coming episode. I think it has to be a question to Clare because of her comment after the F3 RC about JP and what kind of guy he is since Nikki and her are so different.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:11 pm

I think I'm 60% Clare, 40% Nikki. Oceangate, Spanish speaking background, Clare no longer at Salon, in general I see Clare backing JuanPa more than Nikki. I think JuanPa is perceptive and senses this. I also think there is really something to the Andi/Nikki picture (This says it all) For some reason I feel this combined with the eyeroll, may say it all. Nikki has his attention for sure. I won't be surprised if I'm wrong as it won't be the first or last!lol
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 65 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 51 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

+50
ElonM
Iam4UGA
Peppermom
mrsbatonmom
Just Here In Ohio