SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Page 20 of 65 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 42 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 20 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by docnash14 Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:19 pm

umngirl wrote:
nd4reality wrote:tks.

Were the previous seasons also similarly scheduled ? tia.

They've done Live ATFR the last 3 seasons, dating back to Emily I believe. Someone please correct me if that's wrong. Generally it's always shown right after the finale. I know awhile ago it was the following, but lately it's always been the same night as the finale and ten the finale couple do the media tour the following day in NYC.

Yes, the live show started with Emily's season, albeit I believe that hers was shown on a Sunday evening.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 20 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:12 pm

JBF wrote:Well... fasten your seat belt. It will be a bumpy week. Everybody will have, as nd4reality puts it, their heels firmly stuck to the ground during this last week of agonizing tit-for-tat. I just have to reel murasaki1393 in from all of the comets and broken spaceship debris colliding all over the place at this time of season.

Muslady wrote:I just want you all to know how much I have enjoyed all your comments!  JMO This show would not be worth watching without the analysis from you guys.  MF would not have near the ratings with this show without all the interactive viewing.  JBF and Mura, you guys win the Oscars! Thanks!

well. thanks Muslady!!..glad to know that some might enjoy my quirkiness  giggling 

as you can prolly tell, ive been "12 Years A Slave" of this silly show, yet fell over and over again for the same Fleissian "American Hustle".  :headbanging 
Strangely, i fully embrace this disastrous franchise's "Gravity" ,willingly and enjoyably. 😆.so no need to reel me, JBF :crazy dance: :trampoline: 

PS :JBF,thanks for filling me in that The Most Lovable Nurse on the Planet had concern about The Ice Queen being territorial of "Her" man.. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:12 am

So let's have some fun.  I would like to see the pro sluethers post their top three things that they look for in the preview of the F2 after the WTA.   What you look for or what has been a indication of the F1….

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:18 am

I am not a sleuther by any means but whomever I think has more signs pointing to them as f1 (passionate kissing etc.) is the one that walks down the path first lol. So I'm out as far as signs.

last B'ette season I was dead sure that Brooks was not f1 (questioned the spoilers repeatedly) and that he was actually exiting prior to his FD but I didn't get the feeling that Chris was going to be F1 either. Des seemed out of it after Brooks left - her eyes were "off" and even the whole FRC seemed like she was acting. My opinion. She is happy today which is important but I could not tell that Chris was going to be the one.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:27 am

4health wrote:So let's have some fun.  I would like to see the pro sluethers post their top three things that they look for in the preview of the F2 after the WTA.   What you look for or what has been a indication of the F1….

im not a pro..and i am quite horrible in analyzing the preview  giggling. Others are the best in this department: JBF, julychild, Litta, to name a few. Although im hopeful that we would get new footage, i dont hold my breath onto it.but IF they are not so stingy, im looking forward to get :
-- more clues on "the sun drop, to determine which girl come first and later
-- insight of the "obstacles" and resolution in the final stage (to link it to each girl's main storyline)
just to add to my ongoing speculations  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:34 am

Thanks….I can't wait to hear more.   I remember someone mentioned that the preview at the WTA is very telling for pointing to the F1.  If I remember right it is who is doing that talking about the experience….what the lead is saying not what the girls are saying.  I don't remember exactly so I hope others contribute to the speculation.    ITA with you murasaki I love sleuthing out all of that before the media pics come out with the time stamps.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:37 am

4health wrote:Thanks….I can't wait to hear more.   I remember someone mentioned that the preview at the WTA is very telling for pointing to the F1.  If I remember right it is who is doing that talking about the experience….what the lead is saying not what the girls are saying.  I don't remember exactly so I hope others contribute to the speculation.    ITA with you murasaki I love sleuthing out all of that before the media pics come out with the time stamps.

One thing I do remember is that during the "looks at the F2" portion, listen closely to what the lead is saying about each. They will often describe why their F1 is perfect for them whereas the F2 is given a general glowing review saying more or less why they'll be good for someone else.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:40 am

nd4reality wrote:I am not a sleuther by any means but whomever I think has more signs pointing to them as f1 (passionate kissing etc.) is the one that walks down the path first lol. So I'm out as far as signs.

last B'ette season I was dead sure that Brooks was not f1 (questioned the spoilers repeatedly) and that he was actually exiting prior to his FD  but I didn't get the feeling that Chris was going to be F1 either. Des seemed out of it after Brooks left - her eyes were "off" and even the whole FRC seemed like she was acting. My opinion. She is happy today which is important but I could not tell that Chris was going to be the one.
I felt the same way.  But I think the difference in this season we have very little commentary from JP.  Tptb did include some of Des commentary and a little climpse of her thought process with Brooks….all I did think was it wasn't going to be Drew.  I just didn't see it like I did with Brooks and I really wasn't invested in Chris and Des….even going back and re-watching it I felt the same way.  Bring on March 10th, it can't come fast enough so I can finish my book……oops tv show...

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:43 am

umngirl wrote:
4health wrote:Thanks….I can't wait to hear more.   I remember someone mentioned that the preview at the WTA is very telling for pointing to the F1.  If I remember right it is who is doing that talking about the experience….what the lead is saying not what the girls are saying.  I don't remember exactly so I hope others contribute to the speculation.    ITA with you murasaki I love sleuthing out all of that before the media pics come out with the time stamps.

One thing I do remember is that during the "looks at the F2" portion, listen closely to what the lead is saying about each. They will often describe why their F1 is perfect for them whereas the F2 is given a general glowing review saying more or less why they'll be good for someone else.
Thanks umngirl….I can't wait to see what JP will say, I have a feeling that he is more of a touchy feeling kind of guy to express his feelings because it is hard for him to express it with his words.  But, we shall see.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:46 am

4health wrote:So let's have some fun.  I would like to see the pro sluethers post their top three things that they look for in the preview of the F2 after the WTA.   What you look for or what has been a indication of the F1….

Well, they used to give us a picture of the couple's hands clasping with a ring on one of them giggling That's where the real sleuthing began: moles, fingernail beds, cuticle tears, no item was overlooked. The indoor rose ceremonies gave of lengths of candles, knots on ties, shadows outside of windows.
The outdoor ceremonies gave us lengthening shadows and the harshness of the light on hair/faces, etc. Time of day of the rose ceremonies were analyzed with the prior weather reports scrutinized to see when the sun set and if there was rain during the day and if so what time of day.
We blew up pictures and saw that Roberto in a boat coming to the rose ceremony. We analyzed watch faces and modes of transportation.

Tell me again: why does Reality Steve spoil seasons? It was so much more fun without him... :detective
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:49 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:

Well, they used to give us a picture of the couple's hands clasping with a ring on one of them giggling That's where the real sleuthing began: moles, fingernail beds, cuticle tears, no item was overlooked. The indoor rose ceremonies gave of lengths of candles, knots on ties, shadows outside of windows.
The outdoor ceremonies gave us lengthening shadows and the harshness of the light on hair/faces, etc. Time of day of the rose ceremonies were analyzed with the prior weather reports scrutinized to see when the sun set and if there was rain during the day and if so what time of day.
We blew up pictures and saw that Roberto in a boat coming to the rose ceremony. We analyzed watch faces and modes of transportation.

Tell me again: why does Reality Steve spoil seasons? It was so much more fun without him... :detective
Amen…..I know RS is the reason why I hope he got it wrong again so maybe he will go away…. Praying  But what is it in the highlighting of the F2 that is a red flag or a sign?

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:58 am

Haven't read all of the posts so forgive me for repeating something that may have been mentioned earlier.

F1 is always shown in the blooper real and the lead is "windowed" laughing. If you are looking for The Little Things.

Then again, this might be the first season NOT following that cookie cutter pattern.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 65 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 42 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

+50
ElonM
Iam4UGA
Peppermom
mrsbatonmom
Just Here In Ohio