SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Page 11 of 65 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 38 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 11 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by pbmax Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:57 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Are you trying to say that Nikki knew exactly what Andi said to JP during the finale ?
NO, that's definately not what I was saying. Just that Nikki does see what Andi posts on twitter, has watched that epi, doesn't like JP. So if Nikki can see that and know's who Andi is, will that determine how/what she thinks of JP??

This is what Nikki said after JP told she and Clare that Andi left.

It's bitter sweet, you know I'm sad for Andi and I'm sad about that but like I'm happy and I'm hopeful. He always kinda ask why you and Andi
such good friends, well you know we kinda like the same person, you know but not in this case. I wanna be here and I I see something with him I know he's a guy I want to spend the rest of my life with.

That tells me what she feel about it and who's more important. Check out who made the F3 RC toast. I would say she sound like she was on cloud nine.

Last edited by pbmax on Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 11 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by 2observe Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:13 am

pbmax wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Are you trying to say that Nikki knew exactly what Andi said to JP during the finale ?
NO, that's definately not what I was saying.  Just that Nikki does see what Andi posts on twitter, has watched that epi, doesn't like JP.  So if Nikki can see that and know's who Andi is, will that determine how/what she thinks of JP??

It's bitter sweet, you know I'm sad for Andi and I'm sad about that but like I'm happy and I'm hopeful. He always kinda ask why you and Andi
such good friends, well you know we kinda like the same person, you know but not in this case. I wanna be here and I I see something with him I know he's a guy I want to spend the rest of my life with.

That tells me what she feel about it and who's more important. Check out who made the F3 RC toast. I would say she sound like she was on cloud nine.
Has the bolded comment ever been done before?
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:17 am

pbmax wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
NO, that's definately not what I was saying.  Just that Nikki does see what Andi posts on twitter, has watched that epi, doesn't like JP.  So if Nikki can see that and know's who Andi is, will that determine how/what she thinks of JP??

I have asked a few times now what you think of the stats I quoted and I still haven't heard anything back. IF we go on the Nikki being F1 theory, then you are saying this season we have to throw out 14 seasons of stats between Bach and Ette. I seriously doubt that has happened.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:20 am

2observe wrote:
pbmax wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I don't know for sure. I know some on here would say hogwash to the stats that have been proven correct over the last 14 seasons regarding the roses, etc at the FD rc, but I can't do that. If they were so helter-skelter, that wouldn't be a no brainer, but they aren't. It has been holding fast and true so they deserve to have a lot of respect imo.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:30 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
pbmax wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I have asked a few times now what you think of the stats I quoted and I still haven't heard anything back. IF we go on the Nikki being F1 theory, then you are saying this season we have to throw out 14 seasons of stats between Bach and Ette. I seriously doubt that has happened.

I don't get caught up in the stats because they can change up on you and you don't know what season it will happen. Just like in Ali season the girst impression rose changed. As someone else stated before JP isn't comforming to the rules. Like Brad broke them for Emily...telling her she was getting a rose, he wasn't going to sit and hear her tell him she love him and him say nothing back, which he told her he was falling in love with her.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:44 am

pbmax wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
pbmax wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I have asked a few times now what you think of the stats I quoted and I still haven't heard anything back.  IF we go on the Nikki being F1 theory, then you are saying this season we have to throw out 14 seasons of stats between Bach and Ette.  I seriously doubt that has happened.

I don't get caught up in the stats because they can change up on you and you don't know what season it will happen. Just like in Ali season the girst impression rose changed. As someone else stated before JP isn't comforming to the rules. Like Brad broke them for Emily...telling her she was getting a rose, he wasn't going to sit and hear her tell him she love him and him say nothing back, which he told her he was falling in love with her.
The stats I am talking about is the stuff that hasn't changed so to me they are more relieable. never mind, the edit itself is speaking loud and clear to a Clare F1 anyways.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by jjinkc Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:44 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
2observe wrote:
pbmax wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I don't know for sure.  I know some on here would say hogwash to the stats that have been proven correct over the last 14 seasons regarding the roses, etc at the FD rc, but I can't do that.  If they were so helter-skelter, that wouldn't be a no brainer, but they aren't.  It has been holding fast and true so they deserve to have a lot of respect imo.

I think you are referring to a post I made in the screencap thread but I didn't say they were wrong, or hogwash, I was just saying that this season there is a lead that doesn't want to play along that may throw that off.
A pattern is a pattern because TPTB make it a pattern. Girls don't randomly stand where they want in the lineups and that's been used to sleuth F1/2 in ths past, sames as its been argued that the leads don't always choose the rose order, so how is it inconceivable to believe that in the FD rose ceremony it is told to the lead to give the F2 the first rose to build up their confidence in their chances of being F1?
It doesn't mean the stats are wrong, I believe you that that's what has happened, I just don't believe that is what happened this time because JPab was not going to be "produced".
jjinkc
jjinkc

Female Posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:01 am

jjinkc wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
2observe wrote:
pbmax wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I don't know for sure.  I know some on here would say hogwash to the stats that have been proven correct over the last 14 seasons regarding the roses, etc at the FD rc, but I can't do that.  If they were so helter-skelter, that wouldn't be a no brainer, but they aren't.  It has been holding fast and true so they deserve to have a lot of respect imo.

I  think you are referring to a post I made in the screencap  thread  but I didn't say they were wrong,  or hogwash, I  was  just saying that  this season there is a lead that doesn't want to play along that may throw that off.
A  pattern is a pattern because TPTB  make it a  pattern.  Girls don't randomly stand where they want in the lineups and that's been used to sleuth  F1/2 in ths past, sames as its been argued that the leads don't always choose the rose order, so how is it inconceivable to believe that in the FD rose ceremony it is told to the lead to give the F2 the first rose to build up their confidence in their chances of being F1?
It doesn't mean the stats are wrong, I believe you that that's what has happened, I just don't believe that is what happened this time because JPab was not going to be "produced".
I was actually referring to pbmax post of how stats aren't reliable as they can change. Yes, it is slightly possible that this one will change, but when you look at it, it is theee most reliable stat that we have regarding the seasons.
But what I think needs to be realized is that he doesn't need to be "produced", the editors can do that any which way they want. I do feel that the stats do matter. This one stat hasn't changed in all the seasons that I have mentioned, including the two that are relevant to this one with regards to Brad 2.0 when Ashley left at f3 and Ashley's season when Constantine left at F3. The same result stood. Now with Andi choosing to leave at F3, I'd expect those stats to stand as well. Not only that but there is so much in the edit that has been left in on purpose to lead me to feel that Clare will ultimately be the F1.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:07 am

jjinkc wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
2observe wrote:
pbmax wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I  think you are referring to a post I made in the screencap  thread  but I didn't say they were wrong,  or hogwash, I  was  just saying that  this season there is a lead that doesn't want to play along that may throw that off.
A  pattern is a pattern because TPTB  make it a  pattern.  Girls don't randomly stand where they want in the lineups and that's been used to sleuth  F1/2 in ths past, sames as its been argued that the leads don't always choose the rose order, so how is it inconceivable to believe that in the FD rose ceremony it is told to the lead to give the F2 the first rose to build up their confidence in their chances of being F1?

Very good point.
The detail that derailed tre train... JuanP has been a rebel to TPTB so comparaisons to previous seasons are less reliable this season ...

Back to top Go down

Post by jjinkc Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:17 am

snipped
Aunties_Love wrote:
I was actually referring to pbmax post of how stats aren't reliable as they can change.  Yes, it is slightly possible that this one will change, but when you look at it, it is theee most reliable stat that we have regarding the seasons.
But what I think needs to be realized is that he doesn't need to be "produced", the editors can do that any which way they want.  I do feel that the stats do matter.  This one stat hasn't changed in all the seasons that I have mentioned, including the two that are relevant to this one with regards to Brad 2.0 when Ashley left at f3 and Ashley's season when Constantine left at F3.  The same result stood.  Now with Andi choosing to leave at F3, I'd expect those stats to stand as well.  Not only that but there is so much in the edit that has been left in on purpose to lead me to feel that Clare will ultimately be the F1.

It will be interesting to see if it still holds true for this season no idea 
Obviously, we see the edit differently but I'm ok if I'm wrong. It certainly won't be the first time, nor the last. :Nod: 
jjinkc
jjinkc

Female Posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:19 am

jjinkc wrote:snipped
Aunties_Love wrote:
I was actually referring to pbmax post of how stats aren't reliable as they can change.  Yes, it is slightly possible that this one will change, but when you look at it, it is theee most reliable stat that we have regarding the seasons.
But what I think needs to be realized is that he doesn't need to be "produced", the editors can do that any which way they want.  I do feel that the stats do matter.  This one stat hasn't changed in all the seasons that I have mentioned, including the two that are relevant to this one with regards to Brad 2.0 when Ashley left at f3 and Ashley's season when Constantine left at F3.  The same result stood.  Now with Andi choosing to leave at F3, I'd expect those stats to stand as well.  Not only that but there is so much in the edit that has been left in on purpose to lead me to feel that Clare will ultimately be the F1.

It will be interesting to see if it still holds true for this season no idea 
Obviously, we see the edit differently but I'm ok if I'm wrong. It certainly won't be the first time, nor the last. :Nod: 
Yea, me neither and thanks for letting me share my opinion, no matter how it's viewed.  :yes: 

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:27 am

Have read the posts on what typically happens.

Is it typical for one the girls to give a toast  at/just before a rose ceremony? Clare gave one at the cocktail party the week of the whole oceangate thing & Nikki at the last RC. I don't recall any others this season.  How about other seasons?

JP sent no one home after a 1-1 date.  Has that happened before?

Last edited by notarose on Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Words missing)
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 65 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 38 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

+50
ElonM
Iam4UGA
Peppermom
mrsbatonmom
Just Here In Ohio