SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Page 12 of 65 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 38 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 12 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by jjinkc Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:41 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
jjinkc wrote:snipped
Aunties_Love wrote:
I was actually referring to pbmax post of how stats aren't reliable as they can change.  Yes, it is slightly possible that this one will change, but when you look at it, it is theee most reliable stat that we have regarding the seasons.
But what I think needs to be realized is that he doesn't need to be "produced", the editors can do that any which way they want.  I do feel that the stats do matter.  This one stat hasn't changed in all the seasons that I have mentioned, including the two that are relevant to this one with regards to Brad 2.0 when Ashley left at f3 and Ashley's season when Constantine left at F3.  The same result stood.  Now with Andi choosing to leave at F3, I'd expect those stats to stand as well.  Not only that but there is so much in the edit that has been left in on purpose to lead me to feel that Clare will ultimately be the F1.

It will be interesting to see if it still holds true for this season no idea 
Obviously, we see the edit differently but I'm ok if I'm wrong. It certainly won't be the first time, nor the last. :Nod: 
Yea, me neither and thanks for letting me share my opinion, no matter how it's viewed.   :yes: 

bestbud! 
jjinkc
jjinkc

Female Posts : 132

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 12 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:42 am

NIKKI's BOMB #2. HEART BEAT THEME

bringing over post from SC thread

4health wrote:So okay to add to the discussion….go back and watch Nikki and JP's FD beach conversation….JP is talking about her dad's comment 100% and right when JP says you're not 100% a heart beat in the backgrounds starts and then it ends when Nikki's "I pull back". JMO but this ties this season back to Nikki's limo entrance and the beating of her heart and how nervous she is. What does this little editing mean? I don't know but someone had to add it this scene. Since I edit videos (for fun) I ask myself why would I put a extra track of a heart beat (start and finish) exactly at that spot in this particular scene. My thought is to highlight her nerves and bring attention to her nerves….that she isn't as confident as she seems and she should be nervous….or that JP will not be 100% sure. Any takers to add to the speculation?

Good catch!!..thanks 4 pointing this interesting point, 4 health! (u must have a stethoscope, dont you? giggling )

check the beginning of the heartbeat sound from 3:35

and here up to 0: 22

i personally found its really interesting that the editor seems to build a brand new storyline for Nikki from HTD. JP talk with Dad to begin with, about 100% sure before proposing, then they dig deeper on this topic during FD..so..i expect a climax on LCD and MTP and then a resolution at FRC. whether she is the F1/F2..she now has an obstacle to overcome, with Assurance as the keyword. IMO.
it is way more interesting to note that-- as pointed by 4health-- this storyline (is she sure? is he sure? --for a proposal) translated perfectly in a 'heartbeat" theme ...just as Nikki's entrance.

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:50 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
jjinkc wrote:snipped
Aunties_Love wrote:
I was actually referring to pbmax post of how stats aren't reliable as they can change.  Yes, it is slightly possible that this one will change, but when you look at it, it is theee most reliable stat that we have regarding the seasons.
But what I think needs to be realized is that he doesn't need to be "produced", the editors can do that any which way they want.  I do feel that the stats do matter.  This one stat hasn't changed in all the seasons that I have mentioned, including the two that are relevant to this one with regards to Brad 2.0 when Ashley left at f3 and Ashley's season when Constantine left at F3.  The same result stood.  Now with Andi choosing to leave at F3, I'd expect those stats to stand as well.  Not only that but there is so much in the edit that has been left in on purpose to lead me to feel that Clare will ultimately be the F1.

It will be interesting to see if it still holds true for this season no idea 
Obviously, we see the edit differently but I'm ok if I'm wrong. It certainly won't be the first time, nor the last. :Nod: 
Yea, me neither and thanks for letting me share my opinion, no matter how it's viewed.  :yes: 

I don't think there's any pouncing going on. Just everyone giving their own points. I welcome yours. It make for a good show. Keep them coming.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:55 am

notarose wrote:Have read the posts on what typically happens.

Is it typical for one the girls to give a toast  at/just before a rose ceremony? Clare gave one at the cocktail party the week of the whole oceangate thing & Nikki at the last RC. I don't recall any others this season.  How about other seasons?

JP sent no one home after a 1-1 date.  Has that happened before?

And there were no 2-1 date this season.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:02 am

murasaki1393 wrote:NIKKI's BOMB #2. HEART BEAT THEME

4health wrote:So okay to add to the discussion….go back and watch Nikki and JP's FD beach conversation….JP is talking about her dad's comment 100% and right when JP says you're not 100% a heart beat in the backgrounds starts and then it ends when Nikki's "I pull back".   JMO but this ties this season back to Nikki's limo entrance and the beating of her heart and how nervous she is.   What does this little editing mean? I don't know but someone had to add it this scene.    Since I edit videos (for fun) I ask myself why would I put a extra track of a heart beat (start and finish) exactly at that spot in this particular scene.  My thought is to highlight her nerves and bring attention to her nerves….that she isn't as confident as she seems and she should be nervous….or that JP will not be 100% sure.  Any takers to add to the speculation?

Good catch!!..thanks 4 pointing this interesting point, 4 health! (u must have a stethoscope, dont you?  giggling )

i personally found its really interesting that the editor seems to build a brand new storyline for Nikki from HTD. JP talk with Dad to begin with, about 100% sure before proposing, then they dig deeper on this topic during FD..so..i expect a climax on LCD and MTP and then a resolution at FRC. whether she is the F1/F2..she now has an obstacle to overcome, with Assurance as the keyword. IMO.
it is way more interesting to note that-- as pointed by 4health-- this storyline (is she sure?   is he sure? --for a proposal) translated perfectly in a 'heartbeat" theme ...just as Nikki's entrance.

Way back in a preview Kelly said "WE have a bomb to drop".  At the first cocktail party JP referenced listening to the heart as "boom boom boom" when he asked her name again during their sit down.

Just noticed, in Nikki's video message she was wearing a striped tank like JP's except hers had buttons.

Last edited by notarose on Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:05 am

im having a field day!!  giggling 

NIKKI's BOMB #3. HONEST BUT NOT NICE--EZZZ OKAY!!  Hugesmile 

check again the vid

Nikk's VO ifrom 2: 03 to 2:43

here she make sure we acknowledge that she values honesty and she'd prefer strong person over a nice person.

to me, this is an obvious 'filler' VO serving as a set up/prolog for the upcoming Andi/JP saga. I cant help but think while Andi said there is a difference between being honest and being 'a$$h*le', her BFF clearly mentioned to us that she doesnt mind being with a not so 'nice' guy, as long as the guy is an honest and strong person.

just throwing my 2 cents. .... :Smiley:

i must say, while my puzzle piece is complete last season with the perfect match of SCs+Storyline+Edit+VO-PI and post-show 'evidences'... i find a gap between the 2 fields in this season. I agree with reasoning perhaps its due to their first rebellion lead. Hence, the wonky editing up to Miami. I get the feeling TPTB are not fond of his F1 either. Perhaps bc she is also a strong, aka rebel person?  scratch 

ps : hey JBF..maybe you can digging more on this..and the heartbeat VOs and PIs...perhaps it will convince you in full sway to Nikki F1? LOL

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:13 am

murasaki1393 wrote:im having a field day!!  giggling 

NIKKI's BOMB #3. HONEST BUT NOT NICE--EZZZ OKAY!!  Hugesmile 

check again the vid

Nikk's VO ifrom 2: 03 to 2:43

here she make sure we acknowledge that she values honesty and she'd prefer strong person over a nice person.

to me, this is an obvious 'filler' VO serving as a set up/prolog for the upcoming Andi/JP saga. I cant help but think while Andi said there is a difference between being honest and being 'a$$h*le', her BFF clearly mentioned to us that she doesnt mind being with a not so 'nice' guy, as long as the guy is an honest and strong person.

just throwing my 2 cents. .... :Smiley:

ps : hey JBF..maybe you can digging more on this..and the heartbeat VOs and PIs...perhaps it will convince you in full sway to Nikki F1? LOL

And JP values honesty over being appreciated. Looks like we have a very quirky values match as in the lens by which they look at life. Plus humor - she wasn't insulted by his thong comment; just cheeky banter by her reaction.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:17 am

notarose wrote:
And JP values honesty over being appreciated.  Looks like we have a very quirky values match as in the lens by which they look at life.  Plus humor - she wasn't insulted by his thong comment; just cheeky banter by her reaction.

yup. i think i can concur that  :yes: .

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:42 am

4health wrote:So okay to add to the discussion….go back and watch Nikki and JP's FD beach conversation….JP is talking about her dad's comment 100% and right when JP says you're not 100% a heart beat in the backgrounds starts and then it ends when Nikki's "I pull back".   JMO but this ties this season back to Nikki's limo entrance and the beating of her heart and how nervous she is.   What does this little editing mean? I don't know but someone had to add it this scene.    Since I edit videos (for fun) I ask myself why would I put a extra track of a heart beat (start and finish) exactly at that spot in this particular scene.  My thought is to highlight her nerves and bring attention to her nerves….that she isn't as confident as she seems and she should be nervous….or that JP will not be 100% sure.  Any takers to add to the speculation?

Good catch!!..thanks 4 pointing this interesting point, 4 health! (u must have a stethoscope, dont you?  giggling )

it is way more interesting to note that-- as pointed by 4health-- this storyline (is she sure?   is he sure? --for a proposal) translated perfectly in a 'heartbeat" theme ...just as Nikki's entrance.
I saw that you responded to my post….I like your thoughts….what my thoughts were at first is main production is really playing with the heart theme this time.  Clare that has JP melting her heart and then a heart beat for Nikki and her nerves.   So I ask which is the true storyline….there has to be a theme to the story and a distraction to the story.   JP might have made this a tough time for tptb to keep the story going.  So which is the strongest story they are telling?  

Clare and her melting heart or Nikki and her heart of nerves.    Nikki's story started from night one limo introduction.  Clare's was the first 1:1 date…..I find it interesting that Clare's has been constant and showing JP melting her heart and Nikki's didn't really start until HTD….she has been confident through out and not even nervous meeting the family….but since HTD she becomes nervous because of her dad's comment to JP.   In other seasons many people say that HTD is a turning point for most F1 but I don't think it is a turning point but a confirmation that everything moves forward.  Just some things to think about and would love to hear any thoughts.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:59 am

4health wrote:

I saw that you responded to my post….I like your thoughts….what my thoughts were at first is main production is really playing with the heart theme this time.  Clare that has JP melting her heart and then a heart beat for Nikki and her nerves.   So I ask which is the true storyline….there has to be a theme to the story and a distraction to the story.   JP might have made this a tough time for tptb to keep the story going.  So which is the strongest story they are telling?  

Clare and her melting heart or Nikki and her heart of nerves.    Nikki's story started from night one limo introduction.  Clare's was the first 1:1 date…..I find it interesting that Clare's has been constant and showing JP melting her heart and Nikki's didn't really start until HTD….she has been confident through out and not even nervous meeting the family….but since HTD she becomes nervous because of her dad's comment to JP.   In other seasons many people say that HTD is a turning point for most F1 but I don't think it is a turning point but a confirmation that everything moves forward.  Just some things to think about and would love to hear any thoughts.
So, in essence because Clare's movement is still going and Nikki's isn't, then theologically that would mean that Clare is F1.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:08 am

A melting heart vs a beating one ... tough call

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:24 am

notarose wrote:A melting heart vs a beating one ... tough call
Well, the self proclaimed ice queen heating up, say that's a good one to go with.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 65 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 38 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

+50
ElonM
Iam4UGA
Peppermom
mrsbatonmom
Just Here In Ohio