SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Page 21 of 65 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 43 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 21 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by umngirl Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:18 am

^Actually that didn't happen last bachelor season during the bloopers so it's not always the case. Sean was never windowed laughing during Catherine's two appearances. However he did actually laugh in their blooper together.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 21 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by JBF Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:29 am

Yes... she was curled up in a tire as I recall. Therefore it qualifies.

Last season Brooks and Drew had just fleeting shots in the blooper reel, but you kinda had to look hard to spot them in the group scenes. My guess is that Des was hardly feeling "gooey" for them post-show (for whatever reason) and the editors wanted to keep her in a good mood... ? It was odd.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:13 am

JBF wrote:
4health wrote:So let's have some fun.  I would like to see the pro sluethers post their top three things that they look for in the preview of the F2 after the WTA.   What you look for or what has been a indication of the F1….

Haven't read all of the posts so forgive me for repeating something that may have been mentioned earlier.

F1 is always shown in the blooper real and the lead is "windowed" laughing. If you are looking for The Little Things.

Then again, this might be the first season NOT following that cookie cutter pattern.
I agree about the bloopers kind of highlighting the F1. I remember Chris in the stadium as part of the bloopers and me over here at home wondering how I totally forgot to laugh because there was nothing remotely funny about that.
Another thing I've noticed but could be totally wrong about is that whenever the spoilers are right, it seems the machine pushes the lead to gush more about the F2 in interviews and otherwise ie Emily could not stop gushing about Arie even at the MTA interviews and when the spoilers are wrong, the machine tries not to push another contestant to the forefront.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:56 am

lexforlife wrote:
JBF wrote:
4health wrote:So let's have some fun.  I would like to see the pro sluethers post their top three things that they look for in the preview of the F2 after the WTA.   What you look for or what has been a indication of the F1….

Haven't read all of the posts so forgive me for repeating something that may have been mentioned earlier.

F1 is always shown in the blooper real and the lead is "windowed" laughing. If you are looking for The Little Things.

Then again, this might be the first season NOT following that cookie cutter pattern.
I agree about the bloopers kind of highlighting the F1. I remember Chris in the stadium as part of the bloopers and me over here at home wondering how I totally forgot to laugh because there was nothing remotely funny about that.
Another thing I've noticed but could be totally wrong about is that whenever the spoilers are right, it seems the machine pushes the lead to gush more about the F2 in interviews and otherwise ie Emily could not stop gushing about Arie even at the MTA interviews and when the spoilers are wrong, the machine tries not to push another contestant to the forefront.

I agree about the bloopers.   Chris was shown a couple of times during the bloopers, and Des was was either shown smiling or laughing.  She couldn't help but show her emotion towards Chris, her final pick!  She was smiling pretty big and seemed genuinely happy.  The were other major clues that pointed towards Chris late in the game too.  One was the safe house picture that Chris "snuck" in at the last minute on his instagram.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:07 pm

Actually, upthread, mura gave me far too much credit. This is the first season I have tried to sleuth The Bach from the start using previews. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing or what I'm supposed to be looking for. Hence, my heavy reliance on nd4reality to explain things to me at the start of the season.

I was hopeful early on that we could predict the outcome from the previews, but now I have my doubts. As many have stated before, this is not a typical season...so I'm just waiting it out.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:09 pm

Oh yeah, I remember that. Suddenly people were sleuthing safe house pics.lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:23 pm

lexforlife wrote:
JBF wrote:

lex, can you explain the bolded as to how you're seeing this season? Do you think TPTB are pushing anyone to the forefront? If so, who? Or, are they just letting things be?

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:45 pm

Maybe the spoilers are wrong but then again, JuanPa is not gushing about any of the girls. I think the biggest compliment he has paid to any of the girls post show till date is to Renee imo. I think I've said it earlier that the whole season is weird both with editing and post show behavior by the lead esp. I'm thinking this wasn't a good season to get into sleuthing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:53 pm

^^^He could just not be gushing because they already broke up. He seems bitter all around, except with Renee. I noticed he was praising her son on twitter. Thought that was sweet. Can we get a Mesnick with her please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:58 pm

grace8136 wrote:^^^He could just not be gushing because they already broke up. He seems bitter all around, except with Renee. I noticed he was praising her son on twitter. Thought that was sweet. Can we get a Mesnick with her please?

LOL...she is engaged and moving to Seattle. I look forward to her joining the Fun Domestic Gank : The Mesnicks (literally!!:Smiley: ) and Chres hanging out together in Seattle.  giggling. Glad to know a man with a right mind can't snatch her fast enough  Hugesmile

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:59 pm

Litta123 wrote:

Actually, upthread, mura gave me far too much credit. This is the first season I have tried to sleuth The Bach from the start using previews. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing or what I'm supposed to be looking for. Hence, my heavy reliance on nd4reality to explain things to me at the start of the season.

I was hopeful early on that we could predict the outcome from the previews, but now I have my doubts. As many have stated before, this is not a typical season...so I'm just waiting it out.

Everybody here is going to lunge after me with a meat cleaver and want to rip out my intestines with what I am going to say, but I will be brave...VERY brave...

I am not "gaga" about any contestant and don't necessarily "like" Clare more than Nikki... and, yes, I understand that 70% of this forum doesn't see any kind of "love story" except maybe "hidden" with Nikki... but the only scenario that makes sense to me this season is that the lightning bolt hit the moment the former got out of the limo. Chris Harrison's biggest criticism of Juan, simply put, is that he didn't "give into the fantasy of the show". Other leads, regardless if the lightning bolt hit in the beginning or The Heat developed gradually (and sometimes not at all), did a better job of "compartmentalizing" the separate relationships so that they had a more balanced show. Yes, Juan is kissing everybody and acting affectionate, but neither Sharleen nor Andi were fooled by this approach. Juan made an absolute spectacle of himself in Vietnam (it was shown simply because the editors gave up trying to hide it) and made a clumsy mess trying to "cool it off" with Clare with his talks. Clare was equally clumsy with The Interview.

Yes, Juan may be solo. His behavior is not suggesting it. His political concerns for Venezuela is just that... concern... and a major point of discussion. Yet I don't think it is all "smokescreen" to hide his solitary failure post-show as Ben Flajnik did with his Evolve Wine promoting during the month he and Courtney split (before the ATFR reunion). The promos and tabloid reports are all predicting a lot of doom and gloom, but they do this a lot.

Last edited by JBF on Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:04 pm

Yup JBF - you called it. I do disagree with quite a few points in your post but I guess that is why you bravely posted that lol.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 65 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 43 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

+50
ElonM
Iam4UGA
Peppermom
mrsbatonmom
Just Here In Ohio