SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Page 43 of 65 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 54 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 43 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:49 pm

That's their decision to make. We are watching a TV show, a heavily edited TV show at that. Some people don't like Juan Pablo and some do. I just don't understand all the hate for the him.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 43 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:03 pm

I dont either. I DO like him...but only to an extent. I'm kind of like Andi. LOL. I like certain things about him and will defend him on certain things but there are also things I don't like about him and will make sure to call him out on. I do appreciate that he's not "falling" for everyone or "inlove" with everyone or "can see himself with the remaining women" though. It's refreshing..especially after last season. However, I find him hypocritical in that he says he doesn't like to hurt people especially women but he didn't feel ANYTHING in regards to hurting Clare in that deleted scene. It kind of goes back to him flip flopping a lot this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:10 pm

So okay I re-watched almost all of the episodes…I know crazy…..but I was having some fun just watching the F2 ladies and seeing if I missed anything. But I just going to put my thoughts out there, not that I think it as truth or fact but just for fun. What is the one thing that has never ever happened on either Bachelor or Bachelorette season? ….. I believe it is "the first 1:1 date curse"…there has never been a F1 that was the first 1:1 date. I went and listened to Jason & Molly's podcast after that episode and it was very telling. Jason said that the first 1:1 date you can guarantee will be in the F4 at least because that is the only date that the lead chooses who to take. JP posted on his Facebook page this podcast and liked it. Sean advised him to stay open and don't stay with only a few girls, you just might find one like he did in week 3 or 4. The first RC the rose order was all the F4 girls. Clare first rose…..so okay we are seeing the MTP talking about JP and his flaws with Nikki and his cousin saying "he doesn't like fighting and he runs"….that he can be rude (well we saw that with the ocean gate)…..so now we have a sneak peek of Clare talking about something JP whispered to her and then I remember in the bloopers there was a scene with Clare and JP talking once again and she saying "I love that you saying it's okay, even if you don't know that it's going to be okay"…..what if tptb is showing us his flaws because there is the one woman that has seen it first hand and is willing to work through it …… Clare can't be too upset or they did work it out because she is fine on the top of the hill, kissing and also the scene I just mentioned and also on the travel scenic video she is singing her love.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:26 pm

4health wrote:So okay I re-watched almost all of the episodes…I know crazy…..but I was having some fun just watching the F2 ladies and seeing if I missed anything.  But I just going to put my thoughts out there, not that I think it as truth or fact but just for fun.  What is the one thing that has never ever happened on either Bachelor or Bachelorette season?  ….. I believe it is "the first 1:1 date curse"…there has never been a F1 that was the first 1:1 date.    I went and listened to Jason & Molly's podcast after that episode and it was very telling.  Jason said that the first 1:1 date you can guarantee will be in the F4 at least because that is the only date that the lead chooses who to take.  JP posted on his Facebook page this podcast and liked it.  Sean advised him to stay open and don't stay with only a few girls, you just might find one like he did in week 3 or 4.  The first RC the rose order was all the F4 girls.  Clare first rose…..so okay we are seeing the MTP talking about JP and his flaws with Nikki and his cousin saying "he doesn't like fighting and he runs"….that he can be rude (well we saw that with the ocean gate)…..so now we have a sneak peek of Clare talking about something JP whispered to her and then I remember in the bloopers there was a scene with Clare and JP talking once again and she saying "I love that you saying it's okay, even if you don't know that it's going to be okay"…..what if tptb is showing us his flaws because there is the one woman that has seen it first hand and is willing to work through it …… Clare can't be too upset or they did work it out because she is fine on the top of the hill, kissing and also the scene I just mentioned and also on the travel scenic video she is singing her love.  

Yup..you have said it perfectly. As suggested by julychild, --and I agree-the theme of this season is Unconditional Love. Clare is the one who willing to accept him thru thick and thin, even when other women can't stand him..LOL. He has melted the ice queen 's heart. The F1 curse will be broken this season.JMO

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:32 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
4health wrote:So okay I re-watched almost all of the episodes…I know crazy…..but I was having some fun just watching the F2 ladies and seeing if I missed anything.  But I just going to put my thoughts out there, not that I think it as truth or fact but just for fun.  What is the one thing that has never ever happened on either Bachelor or Bachelorette season?  ….. I believe it is "the first 1:1 date curse"…there has never been a F1 that was the first 1:1 date.    I went and listened to Jason & Molly's podcast after that episode and it was very telling.  Jason said that the first 1:1 date you can guarantee will be in the F4 at least because that is the only date that the lead chooses who to take.  JP posted on his Facebook page this podcast and liked it.  Sean advised him to stay open and don't stay with only a few girls, you just might find one like he did in week 3 or 4.  The first RC the rose order was all the F4 girls.  Clare first rose…..so okay we are seeing the MTP talking about JP and his flaws with Nikki and his cousin saying "he doesn't like fighting and he runs"….that he can be rude (well we saw that with the ocean gate)…..so now we have a sneak peek of Clare talking about something JP whispered to her and then I remember in the bloopers there was a scene with Clare and JP talking once again and she saying "I love that you saying it's okay, even if you don't know that it's going to be okay"…..what if tptb is showing us his flaws because there is the one woman that has seen it first hand and is willing to work through it …… Clare can't be too upset or they did work it out because she is fine on the top of the hill, kissing and also the scene I just mentioned and also on the travel scenic video she is singing her love.  

Yup..you have said it perfectly. As suggested by julychild, the theme of this season is Unconditional Love. Clare is the one who willing to except him thru thick and thin, even when other women can't stand him..LOL. He has melted the ice queen 's heart. The F1 curse will be broken this season.JMO

I love your reasoning! Let's have another shocking finale like Des & Chris had!
Rewatched the finale again tonight & it was just soo cool to see it play out the way it did!
It was truly the journey of love that we all want to see on this show & it's rare !!
Loved in the bloopers Clare telling him how she liked hearing its ohh key? Thought they def left that in for some reason !!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:33 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

Yup..you have said it perfectly. As suggested by julychild, the theme of this season is Unconditional Love. Clare is the one who willing to except him thru thick and thin, even when other women can't stand him..LOL. He has melted the ice queen 's heart. The F1 curse will be broken this season.JMO

After re-watching the CH deliberation, at first I thought WHY? WHAT a Jerk? etc. But I watched it a couple times…..he knew that she would be okay because he is confident in what he has with her…..and they will talk it through…...

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:39 pm

USAGold wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

I love your reasoning! Let's have another shocking finale like Des & Chris had!
Rewatched the finale again tonight & it was just soo cool to see it play out the way it did!
It was truly the journey of love that we all want to see on this show & it's rare !!
Loved in the bloopers Clare telling him how she liked hearing its ohh key?  Thought they def left that in for some reason !!

Lol. Thanks . Re; correction 4 my post: Accept him. I am no fan of Clare but I found her as the best fit for JPab as IMO he is quite a 'sexist' guy and Clare with her clinginess seems naive enough to trust (cue: blindfold on 1st date) and love him for who he is( yes with his ridiculous It's OK and all..lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:49 pm

4health wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

After re-watching the CH deliberation, at first I thought WHY? WHAT a Jerk? etc.  But I watched it a couple times…..he knew that she would be okay because he is confident in what he has with her…..and they will talk it through…...

I don't think it would be a big surprise because she has been prominently featured throughout the season. Her fairly quick recovery happened on her second 1-1 also.
Being the first to have the 1-1 and be the F1 is definitely a "never happened before"
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:50 pm

This does tie-in with what I posted, last month. It has been my take on the season too, although I spoke in more general terms. Posting it again, because I like hearing myself "talk" jejejejejejejeje  giggling 

julychild wrote:So, I have been at a loss as to what the theme for this season is, because it seems as if the producers are hell bent on portraying everyone in the most unflattering light. Some more blatantly than others. JP has received the most "abuse" and even post filming commentaries by Chris H and some of the girls who have given interviews to the media continues this "hypocrite, wishy-washy" narrative.  I found the initial interview Chris H gave to TV Guide and I feel that I now understand what the theme is for the season (I think!):

"Any last thoughts thinking about the season ahead?
Harrison: I think it'll be a hard season to pick the women he's attracted to because it's an interesting mix and it's hard to put a finger on his type. I'm really excited to see how people take him and everything that goes on because there was this initial infatuation with him, but there's more to life than a cute accent and good abs and therein lies what we're about to see this season."

It's about exposing JP as an imperfect man - not unlike the rest of us, and not the usual charming "Golden Boy" Bachelor type. The season (I hope) will show a growth in him and it is through this that he will arrive at his F1. Which would be the girl that was most "real and honest" with him. In turn, the F1 will weigh the good over the bad and accepts JP for who he is, warts and all. Unconditional Love!

Conclusion, I think this season is supposed to be as "real-life" as an over produced reality TV show can be.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:54 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

Yup..you have said it perfectly. As suggested by julychild, --and I agree-the theme of this season is Unconditional Love. Clare is the one who willing to accept him thru thick and thin, even when other women can't stand him..LOL. He has melted the ice queen 's heart. The F1 curse will be broken this season.JMO

Why did I bother posting on the other thread when the two of you discussed the same thing already?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:59 pm

JBF wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Why did I bother posting on the other thread when the two of you discussed the same thing already?

So know my hope is to figure out those dang timestamps, pictures….UGH…..has there been proof that they have been altered before…..would they do it this season to keep thing a surprise….JP likes surprises….or did Clare actually arrive first and JP has planned to surprise her some how and she actually is the F1 and why some think Nikki is the F1 because of other factors that have been poster (spoilers, pictures, video, social media etc.)

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:11 pm

JBF wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Yup..you have said it perfectly. As suggested by julychild, --and I agree-the theme of this season is Unconditional Love. Clare is the one who willing to accept him thru thick and thin, even when other women can't stand him..LOL. He has melted the ice queen 's heart. The First Date curse will be broken this season.JMO

Lol.re: I made a correction . I meant the First Date curse ...
Still believe smth wacky will take place at FRC..my slow brain suggests me that the time stamp of both 2 girls get off from the boat doesn't necessarily give us the ending ..why?bc we have had , after all,
-Jason mesnick season
- Jesse Palmer season
Not to mention that it's actually the time of the shot Created,, not necessarily when it occured. I don't regard the time stamp as one of my puzzle's  piece .. So I don't put stock in it since I have completed my puzzle already ( (in my response to Mirzam. Sorry I missed ur post somewhere).

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 65 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 54 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

+50
ElonM
Iam4UGA
Peppermom
mrsbatonmom
Just Here In Ohio