SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Page 42 of 65 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 53 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 42 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:07 pm

No. Im talking about him disregarding Clare's feelings in that new deleted scene. He doesn't process what Chris is telling him and doesn't even take into consideration that he hurt her. Plus, he makes zero sense (in his thinking/ reasoning). This ties into the WTA when he was hearing what the girls were saying but not listening a la Chris Harrison in that new deleted scene. That scene makes him look like a major a**whole and he better be counting his lucky stars that it didn't air on the show because he'd be in even more hate..

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 42 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by notarose Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:11 pm

julychild wrote:Previews:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Would someone listen to Nikki's video again. To me, it sounds like JP's cousin said (pause) "walk away with a relationship"
Do you hear the same or different? At first, because of all his pauses throughout I just auto filled what I thought would come next, like "walk away from..,"
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:13 pm

eversotrue wrote:No. Im talking about him disregarding Clare's feelings in that new deleted scene. He doesn't process what Chris is telling him and doesn't even take into consideration that he hurt her. Plus, he makes zero sense (in his thinking/ reasoning). This ties into the WTA when he was hearing what the girls were saying but not listening a la Chris Harrison in that new deleted scene. That scene makes him look like a major a**whole and he better be counting his lucky stars that it didn't air on the show because he'd be in even more hate..

I think JP is the ultimate in passive/aggressive. He avoids confrontation of any sort and changes the subject. You see it in the LCD video when Nikki asks him about "what happens when there are no private islands?" He make a comment about sleeping alone and turns away from her. Whispering a comment to Clare right before they get off a helicopter where she's not really going to be able to respond in front of cameras is just another example.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:51 pm

eversotrue wrote:No. Im talking about him disregarding Clare's feelings in that new deleted scene. He doesn't process what Chris is telling him and doesn't even take into consideration that he hurt her. Plus, he makes zero sense (in his thinking/ reasoning). This ties into the WTA when he was hearing what the girls were saying but not listening a la Chris Harrison in that new deleted scene. That scene makes him look like a major a**whole and he better be counting his lucky stars that it didn't air on the show because he'd be in even more hate..

The scene mentioned above..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:57 pm

atem wrote:I don't get why this is a surprise about Juan Pablo when all a person has to do is read his twitter to see what he's like.

relaxing wrote:What do you think he said to Clare?   Maybe she is checked out on him by FRC.  Going to be interesting.

The pictures show her going to the FRC.  So, I guess she doesn't 'check out'.

I didn't mean literally - meant like she's left her bachelor bubble because of whatever he said on the LCD (ie like Andi on the FD) and she won't be that devastated if she's F2, maybe doesn't want him anymore or wouldn't have as much of a reaction as we might think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:57 pm

notarose wrote:
julychild wrote:Previews:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Would someone listen to Nikki's video again.  To me, it sounds like JP's cousin said (pause) "walk away with a relationship"
Do you hear the same or different? At first, because of all his pauses throughout I just auto filled what I thought would come next, like "walk away from..,"

I heard "walk away WITH a relationship."
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:02 pm

chloep wrote:

The scene mentioned above..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

IMO, he had "buyers remorse", to quote Sharleen, because he just went on his 1on1 with Nikki. He said this was a turning point in their relationship in his blog. Do I think he could have been more sensitive about it...sure, but the bottom line is he is a guy and sometimes they just don't get it.  giggling  I don't think it makes him evil though.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:12 pm

So my BIG question is why is abc doing this? I have never seen this happen is all the seasons…not once…even in the worse season they didn't crucify the lead like this….and then actually have a FRC yeah right. Another question to me is if Clare's sneak peek about JP's comment being bad why then is she on the top of the mountain hugging and kissing? So weird…..

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:20 pm

Well then you're much kinder then many people mommyof1, because that scene made him look TERRIBLE. I don't understand how anyone can defend that. And im sorry but the "well he's a guy" reasoning doesn't fly with me.

Are people saying anything about these new videos? Twitter? Contestants? Anything??

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:26 pm

I think he is more upset about his F1, which I think is Nikki, seeing it....not so much Camilla. JMO.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:38 pm

Not a valid reason. Pathetic on all accounts.

These girls deserve better if he really is this way. The fact that he just brushed off what Chris (in this scene) and the women at WTA were telling him is ridiculous. It goes in one ear and out the other. Just like his rude "good" "perfect" responses to everything they were saying at WTA or his dumb reasoning that makes ZERO sense about ocean gate in this scene. He wants to be right. What if things go wrong in his relationship with Nikki/Clare..? Is he also just gonna brush them off? I hope nothing comes out of this season with these two girls and him. I dont see a story anyway. Not a love story or potential for one. It's basic "like". BASIC.

Back to top Go down

Post by snoosnoo Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:46 pm

2observe wrote:
Juan's talk with Nikki's dad was quite telling, imo.  I haven't heard Juan be as specific about his future with no one else.  He also made it clear to her dad that they are figuring things out (like he mentioned during the M&G).  Juan wanted to know if Nikki's family would except him and Camile into their family if she is F1.  That was the best HTD, imo.  

He asked the same thing to andi's dad.  and we all know how much he liked andi.  it was his default prepared question.

snoosnoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 65 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 53 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

+50
ElonM
Iam4UGA
Peppermom
mrsbatonmom
Just Here In Ohio