SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Page 22 of 65 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 43 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 22 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:12 pm

JBF, i agree with his political motivation being a part of why he did the show. I however respectfully disagree on the Nikki meeting his family being producer driven. He did say his family was everything to him and he was happy Nikki met them. He has on many occasions talked about not letting Camilla meet girlfriends, so he definitely wanted the meeting to take place.
He could have opted to make her meet Clare in the 1st episode, but he didn't. and he could have maybe decided on a date where all ladies were in the recital just so they would Camilla but not necessarily meet her...but he didn't.
Nikki meeting his family and especially his daughter was a deliberate act because JP wanted it.

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 22 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by JBF Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:44 pm

Well... you know fully well that my opinion is the MINORITY opinion. Ha ha!

At the end of the day, this is just a silly TV show. I will not lose sleep if any of my silly speculations are wrong. I will happily congratulate those who "called it" before I did.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:46 pm

see2love wrote:JBF, i agree with his political motivation being a part of why he did the show. I however respectfully disagree on the Nikki meeting his family being producer driven. He did say his family was everything to him and he was happy Nikki met them. He has on many occasions talked about not letting Camilla meet girlfriends, so he definitely wanted the meeting to take place.
He could have opted to make her meet Clare in the 1st episode, but he didn't. and  he could have maybe decided on a date where all ladies were in the recital just so they would Camilla but not necessarily meet her...but he didn't.
Nikki meeting his family and especially his daughter was a deliberate act because JP wanted it.

All right all right... I'll delete that suggestion in my top post. No... it is NOT producer driven. In fact, I went ahead and deleted a few things, because the meat cleavers may get too sharp...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:49 pm

Eh, JBF, if the lead himself thought the WHOLE thing was a soap opera, why would anyone ever lose sleep over the silly show. giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:51 pm

JBF wrote:
see2love wrote:JBF, i agree with his political motivation being a part of why he did the show. I however respectfully disagree on the Nikki meeting his family being producer driven. He did say his family was everything to him and he was happy Nikki met them. He has on many occasions talked about not letting Camilla meet girlfriends, so he definitely wanted the meeting to take place.
He could have opted to make her meet Clare in the 1st episode, but he didn't. and  he could have maybe decided on a date where all ladies were in the recital just so they would Camilla but not necessarily meet her...but he didn't.

All right all right... I'll delete that suggestion in my top post. No... it is NOT producer driven. In fact, I went ahead and deleted a few things, because the meat cleavers may get too sharp...

Oh please do not delete, its great to have different opinions and all.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:52 pm

Yeah... but I was just suggesting the possibility since so much of ANY season has some production influence. Yet you reminded me of some things he said in his blogs proving that wasn't the case.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:02 pm

About 95% of the show is producer driven, but I do agree with you.  JP wanted or was okay with Nikki meeting his daughter (family) and so it happened.  I am sure the producers tried to push for another meeting with the girls, and if JP had agreed to more meetings, they would have happened.  Anything for more drama.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:16 pm

JBF wrote:Yes... she was curled up in a tire as I recall. Therefore it qualifies.

Last season Brooks and Drew had just fleeting shots in the blooper reel, but you kinda had to look hard to spot them in the group scenes. My guess is that Des was hardly feeling "gooey" for them post-show (for whatever reason) and the editors wanted to keep her in a good mood... ? It was odd.

That was during the Sean Tell All not the WTA.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:45 pm

Ok not sure if this is true or NOT but here goes.

The Bachelor series will come to an end with a dramatic final rose ceremony where Bachelor Jaun Pablo will pick his leading lady.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:50 pm

Along similar lines, my own views have been modestly impacted by the local affiliate in Kansas City and the paper there posting so regularly on the local girl. I assume that they deduced or learned that she won, and that they have a new local celebrity in their midst, including potentially a connection to the local MLS franchise. Or not. The local interest in a girl who made it to the final four or who came in second would not be so dedicated, IMO.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:12 pm

i wonder whether i am the only one who notice :

-- Nikki's issues is circling around 100% assurance for both herself and JP. She is willing to sort negative things, but she doesnt want to lose this (Shot over JPab and the ring)

--Clare's issues will be her act that prompting JPab to be 'rude' to her (cue his mom speak to Clare) and..the word 'awful' shot over her face  giggling 
 #still question to no end  cheeky 

one thing i realized, as opposed to Des last season who chirped fairy tale too many times  :giggle: ,(and reciprocated by Chris's VO twice), i heard NO fairy tale VO of JPab this season.(gosh, that man is sooo realistic isnt he??..LOL)--SCMIIW.  Soo..Clare's VO with the fairy tale theme in this preview and Ep.2. preview might be irrelevant.

and no, JBF, im not siding anyone.. giggling .Again, i ask with the premise that the preview DO tell us smth. Well, look fwd to the new preview tonight .

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:17 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Ok not sure if this is true or NOT but here goes.

The Bachelor series will come to an end with a dramatic final rose ceremony where Bachelor Jaun Pablo will pick his leading lady.

Funny to see clips from Jake's season. Gia  Upset 

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15496

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 65 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 43 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

+50
ElonM
Iam4UGA
Peppermom
mrsbatonmom
Just Here In Ohio