SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Page 53 of 65 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 59 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 53 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by iamreal2u Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:45 pm

Can I add another wow… Why release this... and they said JuanPa was the one that pulled the song up on his phone. Umm.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 53 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by richmondrose Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:47 pm

Looks like JP is all in too.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:47 pm

4health wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
JBF wrote:Probably not half as much as 70% of this forum come Monday. Yeah... my confidence is getting the best of me this season. I mean... why post that video if she ISN'T final one?

To keep the intrigue going and I suppose to show that Clare believes she is the one.  Not sure it points to JuanPa choosing her.  Unless I missed something, Clare is the one who brought up the song, said she loved it and wanted it played at the wedding.  JuanPa did not respond other than to kiss her and sing the word Baby.  

docnash JP got his phone out and selected the phone Clare thought he was going to do a selfie….man this is a prime example of how different things are seen and perceived.  You just might be right, but I have never seen season like this.  NEVER….they are doing this for a reason, not the typical FRC in my humble opinion.  

Adorable moment for Clare. I think it shows that JP did get to know her.
1st video - CH chastising JP about Clare
2nd vid - CH chastising JP about Andi
3rd vid - proof that JP did understand Clare
4th Vid - will the pattern continue?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:49 pm

Mirzam wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
JBF wrote:Probably not half as much as 70% of this forum come Monday. Yeah... my confidence is getting the best of me this season. I mean... why post that video if she ISN'T final one?

To keep the intrigue going and I suppose to show that Clare believes she is the one.  Not sure it points to JuanPa choosing her.  Unless I missed something, Clare is the one who brought up the song, said she loved it and wanted it played at the wedding.  JuanPa did not respond other than to kiss her and sing the word Baby.  

The show may also be contracted to promote the song, sort of like a product placement deal, as Josh Krajcik played it for them on their 1 on 1 and JP played it for them to dance to during the evening porting of their NZ 1 on 1.

*chuckle chuckle* Like Matt White last season. From Munich to Madeira to Antigua and beyond...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:59 pm

followed by both clare and JuanPa
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:02 pm

I think this video was shown to throw people (me) off. This is a tender moment between them but what episode was this in? I haven't seen that same feeling from him the last few episodes. All of this is JMO.

*Never mind, I see this is during the finale.

Last edited by quietpal on Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:03 pm

4health wrote:Okay you guys know tell me why the new video of the upcoming is being shown…..OMG is right…http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/03/08/bachelor-juan-pablo-clare-deleted-scene/#more-162737

I can't this link to work..could someone help..Please?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:04 pm

So okay, how does the SC of the girls play into this? Clare does arrive first and Nikki second per abcmedianet photos….could JP be that kind of guy to lead Clare on so bad the night before (if her LCD evening is last) the FRC or if Clare's LCD is first and then Nikki and he is just as loving with Nikki which would portray him as the player they have tried to show…just trying to make sense of this and understand this wacky season

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:05 pm

If he picked Clare they wouldnt show that. Its just a ruse to make the competition seem even. He was obviously doing something nice but his body language is still holding back. He isnt tuned in to her. of course he likes her and would have chosen her if he wasnt all in with Nikki. He is feeling emotional because he would hurt her later. Still 100% sure he picked Nikki.

Lets seeif they show a tender moment with nikki too, i'd bet they wouldnt because it would be too obvious where his heart lies. Hence all the full showings of Clare's and chopped versions of Nikki's

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:07 pm

see2love wrote:If he picked Clare they wouldnt show that. Its just a ruse to make the competition seem even. He was obviously doing something nice but his body language is still holding back. He isnt tuned in to her.  of course he likes her and would have chosen her if he wasnt all in with Nikki. He is feeling emotional because he would hurt her later. Still 100% sure he picked Nikki.

Lets seeif they show a tender moment with nikki too, i'd bet they wouldnt because it would be too obvious where his heart lies. Hence all the full showings of Clare's and chopped versions of Nikki's

I can see what you are saying….but, they have never NEVER never done this before. Since you are so certain are you willing to express your thoughts on WHY they are doing before the finale…..I would love to get all kinds of ideas, (with our personal favorites out of the way)

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:10 pm

quietpal wrote:I think this video was shown to throw people (me) off. This is a tender moment between them but what episode was this in? I haven't seen that same feeling from him the last few episodes. All of this is JMO.

This hasn't been shown yet….it might not even be shown on the show Monday….it is during Clare and JP LCD date, their last evening together. In the description it says deleted scene not upcoming episode. So not sure.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:16 pm

I have noticed in the past the F2 is normally shoved in the viewr's faces especially towards the finale to create doubt and make it seem like there is an even playing field. Most noticed Sean was different with Cat and that she was the one by their first 1on 1. So they started pushing lindsey that by the time the finale came, many were not so sure anymore. Same thing is happening here. JP is all about Nikki and tweeting videos of her so the are releasing videos of clare to create doubt. I am not buying it.

Clare will probably say he led her on and made her believe she will be his chosen one at the final rose ceremony and ATFR and these videos will resonate in the viewers then. That may help Fleiss and co to refute his argument about being honest. By the way, I noticed all he did was play a song, she is the one talking about wedding song and all

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 65 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 59 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

+50
ElonM
Iam4UGA
Peppermom
mrsbatonmom
Just Here In Ohio