SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Page 28 of 65 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 46 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 28 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:12 am

btw, for me, the latest preview can be easily and carelessly giggling  interpreted as :

--Clare convinced she will get the ring >> NO ring for her
--Nikki wants him to get down on one knee >> Wont happen.

at this point, i still think its anyone's games. One thing for sure, i believe there will be NO proposal, as suggested by my reasonings above.

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 28 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by quietpal Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:25 am

murasaki1393 wrote:btw, for me, the latest preview can be easily and carelessly giggling  interpreted as :

--Clare convinced she will get the ring >> NO ring for her
--Nikki wants him to get down on one knee >> Wont happen.

at this point, i still think its anyone's games. One thing for sure, i believe there will be NO proposal, as suggested by my reasonings above.
You might be right about that. I've also thought of that as a possibility.  question 

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:04 am

seriously!!..why in the world they didnt have THIS this season?? Pay back for JP?? or...none of both considered "ah-ma-zing" by CH?..No need a prolog for a dull aka no Proposal FRC ?.. duh 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:12 am

Just watched. What exactly haven't we seen on the show before?
Some leads didn't engage their F1- we have seen that.
A lead actually dated 2 of the girls after the show and chose one at ATRC-done already.
A lead didn't choose any of the F2-Done.
What other possibilities are left-
Lead proposing and the F1 choosing to just date-Something new.
The 2 final women dumping the lead-Now, that will be shocking.
Or maybe, lead proposing to F1 and F2 interrupts- This will play into the theme of "crazy" wouldn't it but would it really be that shocking? 1 more week before this soap opera ends and I will still be watching this summer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:28 am

lexforlife wrote:Just watched. What exactly haven't we seen on the show before?
Some leads didn't engage their F1- we have seen that.
A lead actually dated 2 of the girls after the show and chose one at ATRC-done already.
A lead didn't choose any of the F2-Done.
What other possibilities are left-
Lead proposing and the F1 choosing to just date-Something new.
The 2 final women dumping the lead-Now, that will be shocking.
Or maybe, lead proposing to F1 and F2 interrupts- This will play into the theme of "crazy" wouldn't it but would it really be that shocking? 1 more week before this soap opera ends and I will still be watching this summer.

thanks for starting the game play, Lex.. giggling 

1.Lead proposing and the F1 choosing to just date-Something new.----i can picture Nikki doing this with too much of wheels turning in her head..LOL
2.The 2 final women dumping the lead-Now, that will be shocking.---I doubt Clare would deliberately do this..LOL
3. Or maybe, lead proposing to F1 and F2 interrupts- This will play into the theme of "crazy" wouldn't it but would it really be that shocking? --Naaah  giggling 

i remember well last leason i and some speculate what are the possibilities of the most shocking, came from the left field, make no sense ending (MF crap)? and and yup, including your option No.3. Look how all played out..If anything, the coming from left field actually related to the fact that Chris S is a former BB player  duh .Its like i was watching Ali Season 2.0 with Frank left and Chris L booted off.
Overhype that is.. :atomic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:41 am

giggling 
You are right, it could be nothing but why is the ATFR going to be explosive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:45 am

lexforlife wrote:giggling 

bc both women are not the nice, sweet type. Both have' unattractive' trait in them IMO. In their own words for e.o, one is brat/beotch, one is crazy..LOL.. Hugesmile . Can you i imagine what kind of 'storm' one is going to put on JPab at FRC and ATFR??
im dreading imagining that.....wait.....not really..perhaps i will enjoy it immensely... plotting   :lala:

ETA. im leaning more to Nikki as the F1, on account of the same dress's color with JPab's suit and the only shot in the water w him  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:17 am

lexforlife wrote:giggling 

How many times have we heard that and it be a big dud. Do they really know what the word explosive means.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:29 am

I hope you ladies are right. I don't trust the 2 ladies left :shocked!: one is too emotional and the other says she is sarcastic as a cover for saying mean things. I don't want a repeat of that 3rd grade level fight they had in Miami.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:37 pm

All I can say it is going to be a painful 2 hrs..with ChrisH asking the audience questions during the LCD MTP.FRC..like last year with DES.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:48 pm

I'm not sure where this belongs, but I found these on the Motherboard. Interesting that there is MAJOR negativity associated with JP and Clare's Love Story..."fight", "awkward", "too dramatic", "inappropriate", but it is positive for Nikki...mentions her securing a rose on every date except the dog adoption episode, the "gift" from JP and the only Bachelorette who met Camilla. Things that make you go hmmmm.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:49 pm

ABCMEDIANET RELEASE IS OUT.

SEASON FINALE
IT’S ONE OF THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL AND DRAMATIC NIGHTS EVER ON ABC,
ON THE THREE-HOUR LIVE SEASON FINALE EVENT OF “THE BACHELOR,” MONDAY, MARCH 10
And Immediately Following the Exciting Season Finale,
Juan Pablo, Clare and Nikki Look Back at the Dramatic Ending to
Their Journey to Find Love, LIVE, on “The Bachelor: After the Final Rose”

Who Will Be the Next Bachelorette? Find Out on the Live “After the Final Rose” Special

“Episode 1810” – The compelling live three-hour television event begins as America will watch along with the studio audience – including special guests bachelorettes Chelsie, Kat, Kelly, Renee and Sharleen, as well as Sean and Catherine Lowe, and Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried – as Juan Pablo’s journey to find love comes to its shocking conclusion. The Bachelor prepares to make one of the most difficult choices of this life, having narrowed down the field to two women – Clare and Nikki – who are both in love with him. But a season that started with fan fever over Juan Pablo has turned to controversy. In light of Andi’s allegations and her early departure, will these final two women see a different side of Juan Pablo or will they both find a true connection? Will Juan Pablo find love and hand out a final rose? Will he get down on one knee and propose and will she accept? The debate continues about one of the most talked about Bachelors ever, on the Season Finale of “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, MARCH 10 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Immediately following the dramatic Season Finale, emotions run high as Juan Pablo sits down with Chris Harrison live to discuss his final two women of the season, Clare and Nikki. In this unpredictable live special, the Bachelor takes us back to St. Lucia where he spent the emotional last days of his journey. Both women are back to sit with Juan Pablo to talk about the shocking outcome of the show. It’s the live extraordinary ending to his adventure to find true love. In addition, the new Bachelorette will be revealed, live on “The Bachelor: After the Final Rose” special, also airing MONDAY, MARCH 10 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET).

In the dramatic Season Finale, many questions remain after Andi’s accusations and exit. Is Juan Pablo here for the right reasons? What will happen as the final two women spend the entire day with the Bachelor’s family? Will his family approve of either woman? Will Juan Pablo end up an engaged man or remain a Bachelor?
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 65 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 46 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

+50
ElonM
Iam4UGA
Peppermom
mrsbatonmom
Just Here In Ohio