SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Page 29 of 65 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 47 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 29 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:14 pm

jlccaz wrote:ABCMEDIANET RELEASE IS OUT.

SEASON FINALE
IT’S ONE OF THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL AND DRAMATIC NIGHTS EVER ON ABC,
ON THE THREE-HOUR LIVE SEASON FINALE EVENT OF “THE BACHELOR,” MONDAY, MARCH 10
And Immediately Following the Exciting Season Finale,
Juan Pablo, Clare and Nikki Look Back at the Dramatic Ending to
Their Journey to Find Love, LIVE, on “The Bachelor: After the Final Rose”

Who Will Be the Next Bachelorette? Find Out on the Live “After the Final Rose” Special

“Episode 1810” – The compelling live three-hour television event begins as America will watch along with the studio audience – including special guests bachelorettes Chelsie, Kat, Kelly, Renee and Sharleen, as well as Sean and Catherine Lowe, and Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried – as Juan Pablo’s journey to find love comes to its shocking conclusion. The Bachelor prepares to make one of the most difficult choices of this life, having narrowed down the field to two women – Clare and Nikki – who are both in love with him. But a season that started with fan fever over Juan Pablo has turned to controversy. In light of Andi’s allegations and her early departure, will these final two women see a different side of Juan Pablo or will they both find a true connection? Will Juan Pablo find love and hand out a final rose? Will he get down on one knee and propose and will she accept? The debate continues about one of the most talked about Bachelors ever, on the Season Finale of “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, MARCH 10 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Immediately following the dramatic Season Finale, emotions run high as Juan Pablo sits down with Chris Harrison live to discuss his final two women of the season, Clare and Nikki. In this unpredictable live special, the Bachelor takes us back to St. Lucia where he spent the emotional last days of his journey. Both women are back to sit with Juan Pablo to talk about the shocking outcome of the show. It’s the live extraordinary ending to his adventure to find true love. In addition, the new Bachelorette will be revealed, live on “The Bachelor: After the Final Rose” special, also airing MONDAY, MARCH 10 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET).

In the dramatic Season Finale, many questions remain after Andi’s accusations and exit. Is Juan Pablo here for the right reasons? What will happen as the final two women spend the entire day with the Bachelor’s family? Will his family approve of either woman? Will Juan Pablo end up an engaged man or remain a Bachelor?

Exciting season finale- hmmmmm
Shocking conclusion- he won't propose
Emotions run high- how do they know they run high if it hasn't happen yet, it's a live show.
Unpredictable live special and extraordinary ending- hmmmm
And the saga of Andi continues.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 29 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by jlccaz Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:18 pm

In most seasons, if you search on those phrases on Google in quotes, all the other seasons' press releases pop up. They recycle releases for sure.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:20 pm

More damage control for Andi as their next lead. A lot of people don't like her.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:20 pm

Sounds like words used season after season.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:38 pm

some things that make me question:

Does anyone know if Clare is moving to Arizona and/or why her interview was done in Arizona?

Cathy Rehl:            Good afternoon, everybody.  Thank you for joining us.  I have somebody who everybody is talking about today.  She’s still in the hunt for Juan Pablo’s heart.  It’s Clare, C-L-A-R-E, Crawley, C-R-A-W-L-E-Y.  She’s on the phone with us from Scottsdale, Arizona.

The reason I am asking is because of this exchange:

Jeremy Guthrie ‏@TheRealJGuts  21h
@JuanPaGalavis Si puedes sobrevivir Women Tell All, por su puesto puedes batear un homerun Jeje! Aquí en AZ o en "KC" te esperamos…!
Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More Expand
Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  20h
I will be in ARIZONA in a couple of WEEKS ready to BAT… (picture of baseball) @TheRealJGuts

English translation:
@ JuanPaGalavis If you can survive Women Tell All, of course you can hit a homerun Hehe! Here in AZ or "KC" I hope …!
Is Zak telling us something here?  I noticed that finalist is on Clare's picture.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How can both F2 arrive on the same boat?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:54 pm

jlccaz wrote:ABCMEDIANET RELEASE IS OUT.

SEASON FINALE
IT’S ONE OF THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL AND DRAMATIC NIGHTS EVER ON ABC,
ON THE THREE-HOUR LIVE SEASON FINALE EVENT OF “THE BACHELOR,” MONDAY, MARCH 10
And Immediately Following the Exciting Season Finale,
Juan Pablo, Clare and Nikki Look Back at the Dramatic Ending to
Their Journey to Find Love, LIVE, on “The Bachelor: After the Final Rose”

Who Will Be the Next Bachelorette? Find Out on the Live “After the Final Rose” Special

“Episode 1810” – The compelling live three-hour television event begins as America will watch along with the studio audience – including special guests bachelorettes Chelsie, Kat, Kelly, Renee and Sharleen, as well as Sean and Catherine Lowe, and Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried – as Juan Pablo’s journey to find love comes to its shocking conclusion. The Bachelor prepares to make one of the most difficult choices of this life, having narrowed down the field to two women – Clare and Nikki – who are both in love with him. But a season that started with fan fever over Juan Pablo has turned to controversy. In light of Andi’s allegations and her early departure, will these final two women see a different side of Juan Pablo or will they both find a true connection? Will Juan Pablo find love and hand out a final rose? Will he get down on one knee and propose and will she accept? The debate continues about one of the most talked about Bachelors ever, on the Season Finale of “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, MARCH 10 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Immediately following the dramatic Season Finale, emotions run high as Juan Pablo sits down with Chris Harrison live to discuss his final two women of the season, Clare and Nikki. In this unpredictable live special, the Bachelor takes us back to St. Lucia where he spent the emotional last days of his journey. Both women are back to sit with Juan Pablo to talk about the shocking outcome of the show. It’s the live extraordinary ending to his adventure to find true love. In addition, the new Bachelorette will be revealed, live on “The Bachelor: After the Final Rose” special, also airing MONDAY, MARCH 10 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET).

In the dramatic Season Finale, many questions remain after Andi’s accusations and exit. Is Juan Pablo here for the right reasons? What will happen as the final two women spend the entire day with the Bachelor’s family? Will his family approve of either woman? Will Juan Pablo end up an engaged man or remain a Bachelor?

My question is why are they bringing back all of the Final 6 girls with the exception of Andi? And why bring Kelly back when she was Final 7?
I would assume Andi would be there but perhaps she isn't. I think she's been done with the show.

I think ending will be overhyped as usual. I don't see anything shocking in the previews they've released. Seems to be about the same old stuff unless something really does happen at FRC that throws everything into question.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:58 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:You know I had Nikki at almost 100% being F1 until viewing this video.  What are your thoughts?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

would you pls give more details...as i cant view it. Perhaps i can give my 2 cents?..TIA

This video with Claire in the Helicopter reminds me of ChrisDes and JPAshley. Claire has all the best dates; yatch, concert, a theme song played twice already, their interaction seam very easy just like Chris and Des. For right now, I am leaning toward Clare being F1.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:59 pm

^Oh but Andi will be there. On the part where they intro the new Bachelorette.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:01 pm

umngirl wrote:^Oh but Andi will be there. On the part where they intro the new Bachelorette.

to be honest I'd much rather see Chelsie or Kelly be next Bachelorette. They were more fun to watch than Andi was. Thou I do like Andi as well as most of the girls. I just didn't have a favorite this season. *whew*

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:23 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:You know I had Nikki at almost 100% being F1 until viewing this video.  What are your thoughts?

would you pls give more details...as i cant view it. Perhaps i can give my 2 cents?..TIA

This video with Claire in the Helicopter reminds me of ChrisDes and JPAshley. Claire has all the best dates; yatch, concert, a theme song played twice already, their interaction seam very easy just like Chris and Des. For right now, I am leaning toward Clare being F1.

thanks for weighing in maggen. ITA with you

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:27 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

thanks for weighing in maggen. ITA with you

I agree :)

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:28 pm

iamreal2u wrote:some things that make me question:

Does anyone know if Clare is moving to Arizona and/or why her interview was done in Arizona?

Cathy Rehl:            Good afternoon, everybody.  Thank you for joining us.  I have somebody who everybody is talking about today.  She’s still in the hunt for Juan Pablo’s heart.  It’s Clare, C-L-A-R-E, Crawley, C-R-A-W-L-E-Y.  She’s on the phone with us from Scottsdale, Arizona.

The reason I am asking is because of this exchange:

Jeremy Guthrie ‏@TheRealJGuts  21h
@JuanPaGalavis Si puedes sobrevivir Women Tell All, por su puesto puedes batear un homerun Jeje! Aquí en AZ o en "KC" te esperamos…!
Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More Expand
Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  20h
I will be in ARIZONA in a couple of WEEKS ready to BAT… (picture of baseball) @TheRealJGuts

English translation:
@ JuanPaGalavis If you can survive Women Tell All, of course you can hit a homerun Hehe! Here in AZ or "KC" I hope …!
Is Zak telling us something here?  I noticed that finalist is on Clare's picture.

How can both F2 arrive on the same boat?

great finding, iamreal2u..
i guess these days--a week or so before finale--the safe house visit usually last 3-4 days. Maybe..its possible for JuCLare having their rendezvous in Arizona. Also..i think someone has mentioned that she is already quitting her job so no problem for her following JPab's around the country. Just throwing out my 2 cents  :Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 65 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 47 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

+50
ElonM
Iam4UGA
Peppermom
mrsbatonmom
Just Here In Ohio