SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Page 16 of 65 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 40 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 16 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:11 pm

Hotmomma wrote:mura I can't view you clips( flash)
However I agree with clare on the bed crying..I believe it's her down fall..big red flag to me..

esp. for you, HM ! bestbud! 

Clare`s red flag ITM
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

preview

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 16 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:14 pm

lexforlife wrote:I remember that screenscap of her crying her eyes out on the last RC over Andi leaving and that article  about her questioning why her friend left, what she saw in him that would make her leave and frankly both of the women think they r too different that him keeping either of them is a red flag. I can see Nikki considering Andi quitting and Clare still being there as both negatives  but staying because she feels strongly about  the guy. I'm starting a drinking game next week btw for how many times I will be hearing her say I am in love with this guy, lol. Did the guy lose his name?
You know what else I'm looking forward, JuanPa closing statement,  I cant wait to hear what he has to say to Nikki.

lex, just wonder, since i didnt get your point on the bolded,,LOL..who do you think the F1 is?

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:17 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:ANOTHER RED FLAG FOR CLAIRE

i consider THIS ITM as a HUGE red flag for Clare  (from 2:22)

this particular ITM has gotten me,nd and mp think this as set-Up for her downfall during MTP/LCD.

btw, the Nikki`s toast also note-worthy, IMO (is it common?)

i bring over part of my prev post  :

or...something had happened in the finale that shake up the supposed-to-be the final outcome. nd, mp and i --and few posters--speculate there will be tattle tales of Nikki dropped by Clare on LCD. thus the line of Nikki : ` i can pick out of all negative things and dwell on them` while crying --BL wise, i assume it is a `being hurt` cry--while Clare `im shocked..what he had to say to me was awful `likely occured in FRC, as some said, but to me, it seems related to the same topic : Juan doesnt like tattle tales, soo in spite of in agreement with that, he rather `confront` Clare about it, hence we saw Clare crying in her bed --BL wise, i see this as a `regret` cry.  

the preview :

Nikki's the one that we have seen questioning Juan about himself and their relationship; and, also giving information to him about herself both positive and negative.  Their conversation is always about there interactions with each other.  So if Nikki is F2, she's the most unusual one I've ever seen.

Last edited by 2observe on Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:36 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : change the "she" to "Nikki" and "him" to "Juan")
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:20 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
However I agree with clare on the bed crying..I believe it's her down fall..big red flag to me..

Clare`s red flag ITM

preview

Why do you think Clare's ITM is a red flag?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:28 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Clare`s red flag ITM

preview

Because she is crying sounding like regretful about what she said..and what JP said...I think ( just my guess) maybe he was honest to her about their relationship OR Nikki OR maybe what his is thinking about the outcome..

I just think since he was so onset to Andi..I think he would be honest telling the girls what he actual felt.

Like I said just trying to put the pieces of how it all went down..LOL
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:33 pm

^^mura, one thing that I noted from the first YT is that Juan invited the girls to bring their concerns to him. So if he dumps Clare because she turns out to be a tattletale and he doesn't like that, he put Clare in a lose-lose situation.

Truthfully, I doubt that's why he would choose Nikki over Clare, but if that's the reason he gives, I will be more than frustrated. I hope he has a better reason than that to choose Nikki.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:43 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Clare`s red flag ITM

preview

Because she is crying sounding like regretful about what she said..and what JP said...I think ( just my guess) maybe he was honest to her about their relationship OR Nikki OR maybe what his is thinking about the outcome..

I just think since he was so onset to Andi..I think he would be honest telling the girls what he actual felt.

Like I said just trying to put the pieces of how it all went down..LOL

the ITM in short saying...she is confident she will be the one he picked. I hope someone with native ears could put it in verbatim for you  :Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:51 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Clare`s red flag ITM

preview

I think that it's because Clare talks about being engaged which is normally a red flag. To me, Clare's relationship with Juan has been more of a physical relationship. I don't recall the two of them having a conversation or conversations about what could make them make it as a couple. To me, that's very important.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:52 pm

Litta123 wrote:^^mura, one thing that I noted from the first YT is that Juan invited the girls to bring their concerns to him. So if he dumps Clare because she turns out to be a tattletale and he doesn't like that, he put Clare in a lose-lose situation.

Truthfully, I doubt that's why he would choose Nikki over Clare, but if that's the reason he gives, I will be more than frustrated. I hope he has a better reason than that to choose Nikki.

yeah..i caught that too..i guess i read too much on the crying scenes....that has really got me... giggling 

i guess i dont care that MUCH about JP and his F1  giggling (i beg to differ from you this time   Hugesmile  bestbud! )

on a lighter note, someone (i think Chacaroo?) has said on other thread commenting on the 2-nights events preview :

`soo..how bad is JPab on bed, that all of his 3 girls are crying??'  😆 ..tooooo funny!!  rofl   hehehe   rotfl   rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:56 pm

2observe wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Clare`s red flag ITM

preview

I think that it's because Clare talks about being engaged which is normally a red flag.  To me, Clare's relationship with Juan has been more of a physical relationship.  I don't recall the two of them having a conversation or conversations about what could make them make it as a couple.  To me, that's very important.  
During Sean's and Catherine's daytime date FD episode Catherine's also talked about getting engaged and wants Sean and sees her future with him.  Catherine's fear came out on their LCD when she was afraid that she will lose him and frustrated that Sean can't tell her anything.  So Catherine made similar comments during FD just like Clare and she was F1.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:03 pm

2observe wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:ANOTHER RED FLAG FOR CLAIRE

i consider THIS ITM as a HUGE red flag for Clare  (from 2:22)

this particular ITM has gotten me,nd and mp think this as set-Up for her downfall during MTP/LCD.

btw, the Nikki`s toast also note-worthy, IMO (is it common?)

i bring over part of my prev post  :

or...something had happened in the finale that shake up the supposed-to-be the final outcome. nd, mp and i --and few posters--speculate there will be tattle tales of Nikki dropped by Clare on LCD. thus the line of Nikki : ` i can pick out of all negative things and dwell on them` while crying --BL wise, i assume it is a `being hurt` cry--while Clare `im shocked..what he had to say to me was awful `likely occured in FRC, as some said, but to me, it seems related to the same topic : Juan doesnt like tattle tales, soo in spite of in agreement with that, he rather `confront` Clare about it, hence we saw Clare crying in her bed --BL wise, i see this as a `regret` cry.  

the preview :

Nikki's the one that we have seen questioning Juan about himself and their relationship; and, also giving information to him about herself both positive and negative.  There conversation is always about there interactions with each other.  So if Nikki is F2, she's the most unusual one I've ever seen.

After watching the video again, I've come to the conclusion that Juan's F1 rejects him. NOTE:For those of us trying to determine who is first at the FRC, the video above shows the sunlight for both Clare and Nikki. Maybe someone can cap them so were can compare the sunlight on both. :yes: 
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:11 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:^^mura, one thing that I noted from the first YT is that Juan invited the girls to bring their concerns to him. So if he dumps Clare because she turns out to be a tattletale and he doesn't like that, he put Clare in a lose-lose situation.

yeah..i caught that too..i guess i read too much on the crying scenes....that has really got me... giggling 

i guess i dont care that MUCH about JP and his F1  giggling (i beg to differ from you this time   Hugesmile  bestbud! )

on a lighter note, someone (i think Chacaroo?) has said on other thread commenting on the 2-nights events preview :

`soo..how bad is JPab on bed, that all of his 3 girls are crying??'  😆 ..tooooo funny!!  rofl   hehehe   rotfl   rotfl

Oh, I don't care either. When I say "I will be more than frustrated," it doesn't have to do with who he picks. It has to do with his potential mixed messages. That kind of stuff drives me crazy, personally. Let your yes be yes and your no be no. Just be clear. And, again, all this is based on speculation -- so in fairness to Juan -- maybe none of this ever happens.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 65 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 40 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

+50
ElonM
Iam4UGA
Peppermom
mrsbatonmom
Just Here In Ohio