SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Page 15 of 65 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 40 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 15 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by JBF Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:26 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
JBF wrote:What do you want me to look at? Chris Harrison blogs? Juan's people.com blogs? I profiled the Miami one for you already. No need to repeat that one. Discussed his fantasy date one... somewhere around here. Clare tweeted Disneyland. Juan tweeted The Magic Kingdom. Is there something else I need to search for?

how about his and his cousin`s recent Tw and IG?..i think Nikki`s ` camp` has compile it in media thread...if SCMIIW.
btw,..i hope you are not irritated by my stonehead  giggling   bestbud!

I didn't go through twitter yet. Yet I will post all of the people.com blogs on the media thread for starters.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 15 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by George1218 Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:28 pm

JBF wrote:
George1218 wrote:Ok, I am clearly missing something - what is the giraffe video for/from?

Clare comparing herself to one in the linked video. You remember the episode. I threw it in as a joke.

Oh sorry, didn't catch that!  giggling I thought I had missed where Clare had posted it!!  giggling 
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:35 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
4health wrote:

***snipped***

I don't know….I can see it both ways (Clare & Nikki) I just don't know which is the strongest or the F1 for sure. 100% (laugh out loud)

Has it been Clare from the start and they needed something for the distraction (Drama girl) with most of the girls with Nikki (negativity) and so they had to build someone to be F2 and distract from the strong connection JP has with Clare OR  He has been smitten with Nikki from the beginning and Clare is the steady distraction of a true love story being developed and growing with Nikki.   I have been fooled by the edit before so this won't be the first time.  I will go down on record that I prefer the JP with Clare story and interactions then with Nikki.   He is more fun loving, goofy and natural with Clare and that is the connection I enjoy.  But, maybe I have fallen to the tptb trap of that distraction storyline and missing the true love story happening with Nikki.   This season is the first season that I can actually see both sides.   I truly enjoy reading everyones point of view.

i also enjoy your take on the storyline, 4 health. I agree with you. I can easily see Clare as the F1--it is my `initial` prediction actually based on edit findings --had i NOT pay much attention to the after-fact evidences -- blog, tweets, IG and other socmedia release, since the latter pointing out to Nikki. To this point, i still stick to my opinion that Clare got the more complete, bold, problematic storyline than Nikki.  I agree that Nikki`s storyline had emerged from HTD. Now, had i also think JP serves MF as his `puppet`, i can easily assume that all of the after-fact evidences is allegedly driven by TPTB to intentionally mislead us. However, as some folks suggests, he seems acts as their first uncooperative, controversial lead. So..to me, that factor opening the door of endless possibilities of deviation in The Machine`s `common/scripted practices` have been done in the past seasons. JMHO

soo....the good news is, i think we are in for the `full of surprise` finale this time..OR Not.. :headbanging .LOL...

And this is my dilemma in a nutshell -- thanks to you both for expressing it so well.

I am posting my next thoughts as a spoiler because it alludes to the spoiled F1.

My Feelings:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:41 pm

LibbyBell wrote:Clueless....I'm clueless :giggling:what lyrics did he tweet?
I'm also clueless about the lyrics.  Will someone please post the lyrics.  Thanks.  :Smiley:
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:52 pm

2observe wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:Clueless....I'm clueless giggling what lyrics did he tweet?
I'm also clueless about the lyrics.  Will someone please post the lyrics.  Thanks.  :Smiley:

Good to know I'm not the only one!!  :Biggrin: 

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:24 pm

Litta123 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
4health wrote:

***snipped***

I don't know….I can see it both ways (Clare & Nikki) I just don't know which is the strongest or the F1 for sure. 100% (laugh out loud)

Has it been Clare from the start and they needed something for the distraction (Drama girl) with most of the girls with Nikki (negativity) and so they had to build someone to be F2 and distract from the strong connection JP has with Clare OR  He has been smitten with Nikki from the beginning and Clare is the steady distraction of a true love story being developed and growing with Nikki.   I have been fooled by the edit before so this won't be the first time.  I will go down on record that I prefer the JP with Clare story and interactions then with Nikki.   He is more fun loving, goofy and natural with Clare and that is the connection I enjoy.  But, maybe I have fallen to the tptb trap of that distraction storyline and missing the true love story happening with Nikki.   This season is the first season that I can actually see both sides.   I truly enjoy reading everyones point of view.

i also enjoy your take on the storyline, 4 health. I agree with you. I can easily see Clare as the F1--it is my `initial` prediction actually based on edit findings --had i NOT pay much attention to the after-fact evidences -- blog, tweets, IG and other socmedia release, since the latter pointing out to Nikki. To this point, i still stick to my opinion that Clare got the more complete, bold, problematic storyline than Nikki.  I agree that Nikki`s storyline had emerged from HTD. Now, had i also think JP serves MF as his `puppet`, i can easily assume that all of the after-fact evidences is allegedly driven by TPTB to intentionally mislead us. However, as some folks suggests, he seems acts as their first uncooperative, controversial lead. So..to me, that factor opening the door of endless possibilities of deviation in The Machine`s `common/scripted practices` have been done in the past seasons. JMHO

soo....the good news is, i think we are in for the `full of surprise` finale this time..OR Not.. :headbanging .LOL...

And this is my dilemma in a nutshell -- thanks to you both for expressing it so well.

I am posting my next thoughts as a spoiler because it alludes to the spoiled F1.

My Feelings:

it is more safe to put a spoiler warn, since im not sure....
my take:

another take of mine, which is not spoiler-ish..

i guess early in the season TPTB have misjudged Juan as easy to manipulate and `give up too easily for the little Juan`with someone he has the hot for (IDK how to put this politely in descent English.. giggling ) ala Ben up to Vietnam. (with Clare playing Courtney role). and perhaps they assumed he will end up with the Ice Queen as well, just as Benny Boy. BUT after Juan realize that the whole process was getting dead serious since its involving family in HTD, his sense came back to his mind. Me think he insisted to not playing their game, and started his own, by leaning more to Nikki, whom he see having `less baggage`, (perhaps?).

This required the 180 degree turn in editing...including a `red flag`of Clare`s goodbye (i posted several pages upthread) and him looking checked out during her FD, (a way2 less intimate BL toward Clare).OTOH i see them injected VOs and PIs, more intimate BL toward Nikki in FS , to march a drum roll of Nikki`s emerging storyline since HTD.

or...something had happened in the finale that shake up the supposed-to-be the final outcome. nd, mp and i --and few posters--speculate there will be tattle tales of Nikki dropped by Clare on LCD. thus the line of Nikki : ` i can pick out of all negative things and dwell on them` while crying --BL wise, i assume it is a `being hurt` cry--while Clare `im shocked..what he had to say to me was awful `likely occured in FRC, as some said, but to me, it seems related to the same topic..Juan doesnt like tattle tales,in spite of in agreement with that, he rather `confront` Clare about it, hence we saw Clare crying in her bed --BL wise, i see this as a `regret` cry.  

Of course, i may be waaaay oofff.. giggling ..but hey!..i just follow my Bachfans Motto...Speculating is always Exciting!!  :trampoline:

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:29 pm

LibbyBell wrote:
2observe wrote:

Good to know I'm not the only one!!  :Biggrin: 

Embarressed! 

There were two tweets by JP in the tweets by bachelor contestants, one that was posted in spanish (and I do not speak spanish), so out of curiosity I googled the translation and it came up as song lyrics by sin bandera....the second tweet by JP said sin bandera mode....

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:41 pm

2observe wrote:

I don't remember now if it was on twitter or IG, but I have seen two short video clips of him singing along to music.  The first was on or about valentines day, he is working out in a gym singing along to BS Boys (?) I'll never break your heart, I'll never make you cry, I'd rather die, than live without you" -- May not be exact.
The other time was last weekend when he was at Daytona 500, attending one of the pre-race events and singing along with the performers, "wake me up when it's all over...when I'm wiser and I'm older" again, may not be exact, but this was the day after filming the WTA.

Could be interpreted in different ways, either meaningful or meaningless.
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:54 pm

ANOTHER RED FLAG FOR CLAIRE

i consider THIS ITM as a HUGE red flag for Clare  (from 2:22)

this particular ITM has gotten me,nd and mp think this as set-Up for her downfall during MTP/LCD.

btw, the Nikki`s toast also note-worthy, IMO (is it common?)

i bring over part of my prev post  :

or...something had happened in the finale that shake up the supposed-to-be the final outcome. nd, mp and i --and few posters--speculate there will be tattle tales of Nikki dropped by Clare on LCD. thus the line of Nikki : ` i can pick out of all negative things and dwell on them` while crying --BL wise, i assume it is a `being hurt` cry--while Clare `im shocked..what he had to say to me was awful `likely occured in FRC, as some said, but to me, it seems related to the same topic : Juan doesnt like tattle tales, soo in spite of in agreement with that, he rather `confront` Clare about it, hence we saw Clare crying in her bed --BL wise, i see this as a `regret` cry.  

the preview :

ETA. or..the tattle tales can be the other way around...since there is a PI of Clare stating that she wont waste her time talking about Nikki. (on 1:57).. LOL....as you can tell...ive gotten even more  :pullouthair: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:59 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:
2observe wrote:

I don't remember now if it was on twitter or IG, but I have seen two short video clips of him singing along to music.  The first was on or about valentines day, he is working out in a gym singing along to BS Boys (?) I'll never break your heart, I'll never make you cry, I'd rather die, than live without you" -- May not be exact.
The other time was last weekend when he was at Daytona 500, attending one of the pre-race events and singing along with the performers, "wake me up when it's all over...when I'm wiser and I'm older" again,  may not be exact, but this was the day after filming the WTA.

Could be interpreted in different ways, either meaningful or meaningless.
Thank you soooo much for the information. I truly appreciate it.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:06 pm

mura I can't view you clips( flash)
However I agree with clare on the bed crying..I believe it's her down fall..big red flag to me..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:08 pm

I remember that screenscap of her crying her eyes out on the last RC over Andi leaving and that article about her questioning why her friend left, what she saw in him that would make her leave and frankly both of the women think they r too different that him keeping either of them is a red flag. I can see Nikki considering Andi quitting and Clare still being there as both negatives but staying because she feels strongly about the guy. I'm starting a drinking game next week btw for how many times I will be hearing her say I am in love with this guy, lol. Did the guy lose his name?
You know what else I'm looking forward, JuanPa closing statement, I cant wait to hear what he has to say to Nikki.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 65 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 40 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

+50
ElonM
Iam4UGA
Peppermom
mrsbatonmom
Just Here In Ohio