SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Page 47 of 65 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 56 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 47 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by nd4reality Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:22 pm

albean99 wrote:The other thing I don't remember is the photos turning out to be deceptive. There's speculation at times based on what a person believes is going to happen (when it looks bad for their person) but that doesn't mean it actually happened. These photos are for the media so they leave them alone from what I can tell. The iffy things are SCs from previews because those do get altered such as the color of Melissa's dress & flipping shots. That's why we have to pay attention to details in SCs and the sleuthers do catch these things.  :Nod:

Definitely remember that.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 47 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by chloep Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:59 pm

Mirzam wrote:
chloep wrote:^^ I believe it was the time for Linday's arrival and the letter that had been altered. I also remember that some funky business was up with Deanna's FRC.

This is speculation, it is not proof that time stamps were altered we would need something much more concrete than what you said above. This season Mr Write said he examined the photos in relation to the angle of the sun and the time stamps and concluded the time stamps were accurate.

Well, I never said they were wrong, mainly because I do think that Nikki is the F1. I just said that they have been messed with in the past. (And no actually it is not just a speculation, it's been confirmed now a bunch of times that there had been about an hour and a half between L's exit and C's letter.)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm

chloep wrote:
Well, I never said they were wrong, mainly because I do think that Nikki is the F1. I just said that they have been messed with in the past. (And no actually it is not just a speculation, it's been confirmed now a bunch of times that there had been about an hour and a half between L's exit and C's letter.)

I am not sure what this proves? Did the reading of the letter come after the arrival of Catherine? Are you suggesting that they shot the scene with CH bringing Sean the letter and Sean reading it after he had proposed to Catherine? That doesn't prove the time stamps had been messed with. I just don't think tptb would bother with faking or messing with timestamps.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:12 pm

That scene with Clare and JP's mom sounds exactly like what everyone says he is like. Honest but rude. Funny how it's so accurate. That scene is also good amo for the Clare supporters because it goes right into what ya'll were talking about in regards to her "accepting" him or whatever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:07 pm

eversotrue wrote:That scene with Clare and JP's mom sounds exactly like what everyone says he is like. Honest but rude. Funny how it's so accurate. That scene is also good amo for the Clare supporters because it goes right into what ya'll were talking about in regards to her "accepting" him or whatever.

I posted this on the spoiled side. A lot of people are blaming TPTB for the edit, but his parents also threw him under the bus which is way worse IMO. I was thinking that his whole edit/storyline may have been born out of his parents comments at MTP. They confirmed the storyline for TPTB! The last few deleted scenes are too much for me. Ive jumped ship on JP. I don't think he deserves the nightmare it has become for him, but I don't think the edit is lying either. I also don't think they would portray him this way unless it was going to get worse on Monday.  :shocked!: 

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsbatonmom Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:37 pm

grace8136 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:That scene with Clare and JP's mom sounds exactly like what everyone says he is like. Honest but rude. Funny how it's so accurate. That scene is also good amo for the Clare supporters because it goes right into what ya'll were talking about in regards to her "accepting" him or whatever.

I posted this on the spoiled side. A lot of people are blaming TPTB for the edit, but his parents also threw him under the bus which is way worse IMO. I was thinking that his whole edit/storyline may have been born out of his parents comments at MTP. They confirmed the storyline for TPTB! The last few deleted scenes are too much for me. Ive jumped ship on JP. I don't think he deserves the nightmare it has become for him, but I don't think the edit is lying either. I also don't think they would portray him this way unless it was going to get worse on Monday.  :shocked!: 

TPTB is not happy with El Bachelor!
mrsbatonmom
mrsbatonmom

Female Posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:44 pm

grace8136 wrote:

Grace, I have a son who is difficult and can make me so mad that tears flow at times...but I would not trade him for any son in the world. 95% of the time, he's the sweetest thing in the world. If I'm going to talk to someone who is potentially going to be in a serious relationship with my son, I don't want her to dive in thinking it's all roses....because it's not. To me that 5% of the time is important to understand and know...not every day is his best day. Mine either for that matter. But maybe that's why I like JP as much as I do, I'm all about being up front. It keeps me out of trouble.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:46 pm

So Grace....you think Juan Pablo will be Rude again? Edit does imply that. I am curious, will he be rude to only one or to both? Is it only a smoke screen and what they want us to think? The word "Explosive" used by Chris Harrison keeps coming to mind for the finale, and them saying the After the Final Rose is a must see. Interviews where Chris has basically repeated the them of Juan Pablo never really being engaged enough in the process to let go to fall in love. Implies no love for either girl at the end. Maybe in the time since he has fallen in love...dun dun dun dun... or NOT.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:52 pm

I saw a preview last night and it was more or less what we've already seen, but they included VO's of Nikki (I think) saying "Something didn't go right" and Clare (I'm sure) "maybe he's not the man I thought he was." The only "odd" thing were the letters OMG shown and spoken over a shot of a city that most definitely wasn't St. Lucia. It was a nighttime aerial shot of a river/wharf, it looked like downtown somewhere-ville.

Did anyone else see this?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:16 pm

From all that we have seen already I'm wondering if JP is his own worst enemy as CH says. He has 2 women in love with him after fantasy suites but during last chance dates does he turn them both around just like with Andy. Maybe he is Rude telling Nikki he may go back to his own bed alone when this is all over and Rude to Claire in his response to if he knows her well enough to make his decision. The "Explosive" Fianle maybe when the women arrive & tell him no way Jose, adios amigo. Maybe Clare realizes JP is not for her "Im's shocked" snippet when parents tell her he is rude opens her eyes so when she arrives at FRC she has made up her mind is not crying, she was not rejected, she decided to "Bolt" on her own thus the calm pic walking back to boat with Chris and not JP. She's done with JP. Then Nikki arrives & even though she has a snippet about not wanting to loose this even if there are warning signs she has seen the signs and has had time to think about it crying on the couch & decides the same as Clare it does not matter what he says she is done with JP too. Something that has not happened before... Bachelor is turned down by both the final 2.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:40 pm

luvstruck wrote:Clare realizes JP is not for her "Im's shocked" snippet when parents tell her he is rude opens her eyes so when she arrives at FRC she has made up her mind is not crying, she was not rejected, she decided to "Bolt" on her own thus the calm pic walking back to boat with Chris and not JP. She's done with JP.

I SOOOOOO want this to be the outcome but then how do you explain Clare's "I could have a ring on my finger" ITM in her FR gown?
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:06 pm

grace8136 wrote:

Well, actually, we don't know that since we only saw a snippet of the parents' conversation so we don't have the full context of their remarks so what I think is far worse is that the producers more than likely gave us what they did so to appear that even his parents think he is a jerk.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 65 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 56 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

+50
ElonM
Iam4UGA
Peppermom
mrsbatonmom
Just Here In Ohio