SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Page 25 of 65 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 45 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 25 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:51 pm

nd4reality wrote:tbh - you cannot tell from just 1 SC. But I did think he was not as close during the FD itself. Perhaps I am wrong but did get that feeling from him.

yeah..ditto with you nd... THIS feeling : him checking out/ shut down/ just want all of this to be over..or smth to the effect  giggling 

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 25 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by iamreal2u Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:57 pm

The reason I had doubts is the narrative and the ending of the wide view of JuanPa and Clare on the mountain was a F1 shot.  It was kinda of jarring for me.  Plus Nikki was talking about getting engage in St Lucia( usually F2 no?) and in the narrative with JuanPa he isn't wearing clothes associated with Nikki.  I just see such a stronger relationship with Nikki, but who knows.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:59 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:JBF got plenty of stuff from his stash to compare the BL (Chris/Des, Jash, etc on the helicopter) giggling. Where is he when we need him?  :WAVEY: 

Naaaawww! I'll let everybody have their fun without lil' ol' me butting in.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:00 pm

I think they are playing up ..maybe JP doesn't. Propose in StLucia..like Nikkki expects..maybe she just. Gets the the rose..and that is where we her her say about she could focus on the bad but choses not too..or the way he starts outs his speech to her..

Kinda like DES/ chris FRC....
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:04 pm

JBF wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:JBF got plenty of stuff from his stash to compare the BL (Chris/Des, Jash, etc on the helicopter) giggling. Where is he when we need him?  :WAVEY: 

BUT..its not the same without your elephanty extremely amusing posts, JBF!!...come on..come out from your cave :uptonogood . We need someone cheering on Clare camp here... Hugesmile . I personally look fwd to your heli riding caps of Jash/Chres/else with their intimate gestures

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:06 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Mirzam wrote:Is Juan Pablo pulling away at this point?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

JBF got plenty of stuff from his stash to compare the BL (Chris/Des, Jash, etc on the helicopter) giggling. Where is he when we need him?  :WAVEY: 

You captured a sc that didn't show that he is holding her hand with fingers intertwined and her hands is on his thigh.  Plus you see them holding hands throughout the window of the helicopter.  I noticed that on the hill top his hand is once again on her behind and then he goes in for a big hug and kiss…..I mean we can tit for tat all day long.  We see what we want to see….I would be more interested on how this travel video compares to seasons past.

Last edited by 4health on Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:10 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
JBF wrote:

BUT..its not the same without your elephanty extremely amusing posts, JBF!!...come on..come out from your cave :uptonogood. We need someone cheering on Clare camp here... Hugesmile . I personally look fwd to your heli riding caps of Jash/Chres/else with their intimate gestures

4health already responded to what I was seeing also... but I kinda wanted to refrain myself.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:13 pm

JBF wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
JBF wrote:

BUT..its not the same without your elephanty extremely amusing posts, JBF!!...come on..come out from your cave :uptonogood. We need someone cheering on Clare camp here... Hugesmile . I personally look fwd to your heli riding caps of Jash/Chres/else with their intimate gestures

4health already responded to what I was seeing also... but I kinda wanted to refrain myself.
 :bigsigh: :bigsigh: :bigsigh: 

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:13 pm

JBF wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
JBF wrote:

But JBF, I need you to back me up here…..where it Litta with all the great comparison….I think we need to do a montage of hand on buttocks comparison... giggling 

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:16 pm

The comments^^^ seem funny to me. From my perspective, having little knowledge about either girls except from the two episodes I've seen (HTD/FD), JP & Clare seem very attuned each other both physically and conversation wise. They really seem to be enjoying each others company and the adventure they're on. Nikki two dates appeared so low keyed and she doesn't seem to show much emotion/ animation. I'm very curious to see which person he picks, if anyone at all.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:16 pm

I am on the same boat with JBF, I really don't have a horse in the race.  I just see it differently then spoilers & most posters here, through the edit.  I appreciate everyone's efforts in keeping the discussion and analysis going.  I have wanted new SC's for days and now that we have some Litta on you JBF don't go get them.   I wish I know how to get them on here.  I know how to capture them from this video but not post them UGH

Last edited by 4health on Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:17 pm

Here's my best summary of the key moments...I didn't worry about BL shots...just trying to get the essence. Does the F1 usually do the the travel log stuff? Btw, I skipped the Andi parts.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 65 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 45 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

+50
ElonM
Iam4UGA
Peppermom
mrsbatonmom
Just Here In Ohio