SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Page 45 of 65 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 55 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 45 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:27 pm

eversotrue wrote:Well then you're much kinder then many people mommyof1, because that scene made him look TERRIBLE. I don't understand how anyone can defend that. And im sorry but the "well he's a guy" reasoning doesn't fly with me.

Are people saying anything about these new videos? Twitter? Contestants? Anything??

I have given him the benefit of the doubt all season, but yep.. that scene is really disturbing.

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 45 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:01 pm

2observe wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:
eversotrue wrote:No. First he needs to let go of his ego before he gets with any woman.

Why is it an ego thing if he doesn't want fighting/drama in his relationships?  

Exactly.

Also others have posted that they feel his parents saying negative things about JP are not supporting him. I think they are the most realistic parents to ever grace this unrealistic reality show if they are being so honest about their son.

I don't doubt that JP though having a good relationship with Carla has had a rough time of it. Anyone who has gone through a spilt does.

They merely want these ladies to go into the next step with their eyes wide open.

Kudos to them !!!
ITA :yes: 

I'm not sure the time for his parents to be realistic and honest is on national television. I can see where he gets it's from. Imagine it's your child. In a million years I would never say those things about my child on tv. Not even sure it's their place to tell a perspective wife that stuff in private. He's 32!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:25 pm

4health wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
4health wrote:So okay I re-watched almost all of the episodes…I know crazy…..but I was having some fun just watching the F2 ladies and seeing if I missed anything.  But I just going to put my thoughts out there, not that I think it as truth or fact but just for fun.  What is the one thing that has never ever happened on either Bachelor or Bachelorette season?  ….. I believe it is "the first 1:1 date curse"…there has never been a F1 that was the first 1:1 date.    I went and listened to Jason & Molly's podcast after that episode and it was very telling.  Jason said that the first 1:1 date you can guarantee will be in the F4 at least because that is the only date that the lead chooses who to take.  JP posted on his Facebook page this podcast and liked it.  Sean advised him to stay open and don't stay with only a few girls, you just might find one like he did in week 3 or 4.  The first RC the rose order was all the F4 girls.  Clare first rose…..so okay we are seeing the MTP talking about JP and his flaws with Nikki and his cousin saying "he doesn't like fighting and he runs"….that he can be rude (well we saw that with the ocean gate)…..so now we have a sneak peek of Clare talking about something JP whispered to her and then I remember in the bloopers there was a scene with Clare and JP talking once again and she saying "I love that you saying it's okay, even if you don't know that it's going to be okay"…..what if tptb is showing us his flaws because there is the one woman that has seen it first hand and is willing to work through it …… Clare can't be too upset or they did work it out because she is fine on the top of the hill, kissing and also the scene I just mentioned and also on the travel scenic video she is singing her love.  

Yup..you have said it perfectly. As suggested by julychild, the theme of this season is Unconditional Love. Clare is the one who willing to except him thru thick and thin, even when other women can't stand him..LOL. He has melted the ice queen 's heart. The F1 curse will be broken this season.JMO

After re-watching the CH deliberation, at first I thought WHY? WHAT a Jerk? etc.  But I watched it a couple times…..he knew that she would be okay because he is confident in what he has with her…..and they will talk it through…...

I agree with the above. I think too he acted like that in the deleted scene because he knew in the end it would be OK between them and they would work it out. He was confident about their relationship. I know I am in the minority but I really think it is Clare in the end. Not only do I think it is Clare but I watched their overnight date again and thought they were great together. It is unconditional love and working through it together ("work through the bad stuff to get to the good..."). But I've been wrong before...heck I STILL think Brooks' coming back..... :hidingchair  just kidding....really just kidding giggling 

I am TeamClare and I'm sticking with it.  :yes: 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:39 pm

nd4reality wrote:
JBF wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:The doctored time stamp was mentioned by JBF. Hopefully the expert veterans here could give us more insights.

No... I do not know what seasons they have been doctored... or which seasons featured the actual time of the event and which just listed the time they were "uploaded". Then again, I also think Clare may be there before Nikki after all, but this FRC has some sort of twist. Otherwise, we would have shots of each contestant at the podium with Juan by now. In Des and Em's season, we didn't because only one guy showed up. No clue what is going on here.

I have been on message boards for a while and never known the timestamps of the preview pictures that ABC media net to be doctored.

In fact in days before the spoilers and even after that those timestamps told the story for those on the board to verify the order of arrival.

So I do wish those who "know" that this has happened before to please point us all to the right season because IMO this rumor is spreading in posts without any facts. TIA.

oh and JBF - they have stopped showing shots of the final two at the podium with the lead in all seasons recently. Did Sean have those ? Brad 2.0 did not (they had the girls walking towards him and the limo door closing scene) and Ashleys podium shots had the guys pretty hidden.

thanks for weighing in, nd. its a lesson learned to me to not quoting something carelessly without the full knowledge of it. Therefore, i have had deleted it in my post. However, i still stand by final take that Clare is the F1. (with 80% certainty..:))

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:04 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:You know I had Nikki at almost 100% being F1 until viewing this video.  What are your thoughts?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

would you pls give more details...as i cant view it. Perhaps i can give my 2 cents?..TIA

This video with Claire in the Helicopter reminds me of ChrisDes and JPAshley. Claire has all the best dates; yatch, concert, a theme song played twice already, their interaction seam very easy just like Chris and Des. For right now, I am leaning toward Clare being F1.

thanks for weighing in maggen. ITA with you

You're welcome Mura! We 'll see if we 're right. Can't wait for Monday!! This season, I am team Juan, so I don't really care who he ends up with as long as he is happy.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:18 pm

2observe wrote:
mimitalks wrote:[quote="JBF

So... what happens Monday is anybody's guess. One thing is for certain: it will not be a simple Pick Nikki and Dump Clare situation.

I have to be honest. I've been an SC fan, so have been there a lot of the time but came here on and off to see the scoop on what everybody thinks. This is how I see Clare. Starry-eyed, emotional, looking for another man just like she remembers her dad being. Juan is aware of that. ABC had two potential tear-jerker situations - Clare, with the loss of her dad and the girl whose mom had died encouraging her to go on the Bachelor to find someone (I forget, was it by a letter she found?). Anyway, gravy train for ABC when Juan started choosing Clare. No matter what, this wouldn't be a boring season. Clare exudes drama. Nikki, on the other hand, exudes a few other things. She's innately sexy, but practical, capable, forthright - maybe even to the point of rudeness - but has a tender spot - kids. Her head isn't in the clouds - she's pragmatic, realistic throughout this - but she is now falling in love. Clare wants to be in love, she wants so badly (her words and we've seen his concern about it) to be "there". Bubble or no, she's going to be and doesn't want anyone (especially an older sister - I have that general dynamic with 3 older sisters and 1 younger and and an only older brother so I understand her viewpoint) to tell her differently. He is constantly reassuring her. That reassuring will follow them into their life, pregnancy, mothering of Camilla, interaction with Carla, everything. If he loves her to the point of being willing to accept that, he'll choose her. Nikki, on the other hand, is "easy" (I don't mean sexually). They have developed a friendship in these short weeks, interlaced with the attraction and the natural reactions to the oh, so short dresses she constantly parades. I don't hear the accent as thickly with her. She doesn't exude drama, her family doesn't. They show discussions pertinent to the future with her - about Camilla. About Carla. Real life to come. She's unsure, he's unsure. He waited for Nikki to talk to him, tell him how she feels. It seemed to come unexpectedly for him. He doesn't have to hear it from Clare. She says it with every nuance, every breath she takes. Marriage - despite all the hype about him - is something he's resisted for years. Whether he's in love with Clare or not, you could see some things with Nikki's family you didn't with Clare's family. Men in the family in both hometowns, but two-armed hugs for the ones in Nikki's. I saw that on Des' season. Brooke one-armed hugged her toward the end. Juan is a ladies' man (or possibly has been until now) when the situation calls for it, but is a man's man (it seems to me) at his most comfortable. He's active with Nikki. They did active things together on dates and hometown (not just making out). Clare reacts, Nikki acts. Other than getting his hair cut, obviously at her job - which we saw on ABC site - it was a passive date. Which is the real Juan?? He said (voiceover) on FD he wanted Nikki to get to know the real him. With Clare it's all about listening and reassuring - which he does well - and his/her relationship. (She's not focusing on being an active stepmom, that I can see. Her family might have discussed that, but did we hear it at all? - even with Laura?) Is that what Juan forsees as a future with her - being a bolsterer of her - a buffer between her and the family? Even though she's sexy and he's obviously drawn to her? Do we see him as someone who has fallen in love - period? Maybe, but to the point of proposing to someone and inviting her into the family? Camilla is never far from his thoughts (except maybe - like anyone - when caught up in certain moments). Just my thoughts.
 bowdown bowdown bowdown yes [/quote]

Wow! You got me thinking here!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:40 am

mimitalks wrote:I have to be honest. I've been an SC fan, so have been there a lot of the time but came here on and off to see the scoop on what everybody thinks. This is how I see Clare. Starry-eyed, emotional, looking for another man just like she remembers her dad being. Juan is aware of that. ABC had two potential tear-jerker situations - Clare, with the loss of her dad and the girl whose mom had died encouraging her to go on the Bachelor to find someone (I forget, was it by a letter she found?). Anyway, gravy train for ABC when Juan started choosing Clare. No matter what, this wouldn't be a boring season. Clare exudes drama. Nikki, on the other hand, exudes a few other things. She's innately sexy, but practical, capable, forthright - maybe even to the point of rudeness - but has a tender spot - kids. Her head isn't in the clouds - she's pragmatic, realistic throughout this - but she is now falling in love. Clare wants to be in love, she wants so badly (her words and we've seen his concern about it) to be "there". Bubble or no, she's going to be and doesn't want anyone (especially an older sister - I have that general dynamic with 3 older sisters and 1 younger and and an only older brother so I understand her viewpoint) to tell her differently. He is constantly reassuring her. That reassuring will follow them into their life, pregnancy, mothering of Camilla, interaction with Carla, everything. If he loves her to the point of being willing to accept that, he'll choose her. Nikki, on the other hand, is "easy" (I don't mean sexually). They have developed a friendship in these short weeks, interlaced with the attraction and the natural reactions to the oh, so short dresses she constantly parades. I don't hear the accent as thickly with her. She doesn't exude drama, her family doesn't. They show discussions pertinent to the future with her - about Camilla. About Carla. Real life to come. She's unsure, he's unsure. He waited for Nikki to talk to him, tell him how she feels. It seemed to come unexpectedly for him. He doesn't have to hear it from Clare. She says it with every nuance, every breath she takes. Marriage - despite all the hype about him - is something he's resisted for years. Whether he's in love with Clare or not, you could see some things with Nikki's family you didn't with Clare's family. Men in the family in both hometowns, but two-armed hugs for the ones in Nikki's. I saw that on Des' season. Brooke one-armed hugged her toward the end. Juan is a ladies' man (or possibly has been until now) when the situation calls for it, but is a man's man (it seems to me) at his most comfortable. He's active with Nikki. They did active things together on dates and hometown (not just making out). Clare reacts, Nikki acts. Other than getting his hair cut, obviously at her job - which we saw on ABC site - it was a passive date. Which is the real Juan?? He said (voiceover) on FD he wanted Nikki to get to know the real him. With Clare it's all about listening and reassuring - which he does well - and his/her relationship. (She's not focusing on being an active stepmom, that I can see. Her family might have discussed that, but did we hear it at all? - even with Laura?) Is that what Juan forsees as a future with her - being a bolsterer of her - a buffer between her and the family? Even though she's sexy and he's obviously drawn to her? Do we see him as someone who has fallen in love - period? Maybe, but to the point of proposing to someone and inviting her into the family? Camilla is never far from his thoughts (except maybe - like anyone - when caught up in certain moments). Just my thoughts.
Thank you for this post. It'll be interesting to see which woman he feels is best for him.  clapping! High clap

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:00 am

The life and style article said (maybe invented, it's a rag) that he concluded Clare was crazy in st Lucia and wanted to end it at all costs.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:45 am

I've never heard of the time stamps being altered either, nd4reality. I can't think of why they'd bother either. It's not like sleuthers have ever been a worry for them or they'd hide more in the season previews.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15495

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:08 am

I know there was a lot of discussion a few seasons back about time stamps being altered. I don't remember which season or if it was here or at FORT. But the sleuthers were convinced they had been altered.

I also cannot remember if it was proven. But I do remember the discussions.

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:10 am

This was posted today by ABC

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:23 am

Iam4UGA wrote:I know there was a lot of discussion a few seasons back about time stamps being altered.  I don't remember which season or if it was here or at FORT.  But the sleuthers were convinced they had been altered.

I also cannot remember if it was proven.  But I do remember the discussions.

It would be really great if someone could remember. Not for the sake of argument but for the sake of knowledge going forward  :yes: .
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 65 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 55 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

+50
ElonM
Iam4UGA
Peppermom
mrsbatonmom
Just Here In Ohio