SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Page 46 of 65 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 55 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 46 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by Iam4UGA Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:29 am

nd4reality wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:I know there was a lot of discussion a few seasons back about time stamps being altered.  I don't remember which season or if it was here or at FORT.  But the sleuthers were convinced they had been altered.

I also cannot remember if it was proven.  But I do remember the discussions.

It would be really great if someone could remember.  Not for the sake of argument but for the sake of knowledge going forward  :yes: .

ITA nd4.  I wish I could remember who / when it was.  Maybe Ben?  I just don't totally recall.

Last edited by Iam4UGA on Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 46 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by Mirzam Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:37 am

Iam4UGA wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:I know there was a lot of discussion a few seasons back about time stamps being altered.  I don't remember which season or if it was here or at FORT.  But the sleuthers were convinced they had been altered.

I also cannot remember if it was proven.  But I do remember the discussions.

It would be really great if someone could remember.  Not for the sake of argument but for the sake of knowledge going forward  :yes: .

ITA nd4.  I wish I could remember who / when it was.  Maybe Ben?  I just don't totally recall.

Definitely wasn't Ben, there were lots of conspiracy theories on the board, but no one questioned the the time stamps. We even had pap photos taken after the FRC with the 'happy' couple'.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:37 am

I remember the questioning and I think it was back on FORT. Maybe Kasha can remember.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:57 am

ElonM wrote:This was posted today by ABC

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The rude comment by mom: thought it was appropriate in this context

I also thought mom interrupted Clare to make it clear to Clare that it was rude to make her cry (perhaps sensing that Clare didn't quite get it. It has been discussed here that Clare seemed to be mad one minute in NZ then suddenly it wasn't a problem anymore even though many didn't feel his explanation was satisfactory).

I thought it was a good thing for Clare to mention. It's speed dating on this show so it would be odd perhaps in real life on a first meet the parents but not so much on the Bach timeline.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:09 am

Clare isnt thinking too deeply imo. She is so into the process, and in that bubble and has not given real life a thought. I really hope she learns and grows from whatever happens. F1 or Not.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:21 am

see2love wrote:Clare isnt thinking too deeply imo. She is so into the process, and in that bubble and has not given real life a thought. I really hope she learns and grows from whatever happens. F1 or Not.

I've felt the same. It's worrisome.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:32 am

albean99 wrote:I've never heard of the time stamps being altered either, nd4reality. I can't think of why they'd bother either. It's not like sleuthers have ever been a worry for them or they'd hide more in the season previews.

From the top of my head, just last season with Sean...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:36 am

chloep wrote:
albean99 wrote:I've never heard of the time stamps being altered either, nd4reality. I can't think of why they'd bother either. It's not like sleuthers have ever been a worry for them or they'd hide more in the season previews.

From the top of my head, just last season with Sean...

Really? I have no recollection of that. Perhaps you could elaborate because this is an important issue for sleuthers.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:45 am

The other thing I don't remember is the photos turning out to be deceptive. There's speculation at times based on what a person believes is going to happen (when it looks bad for their person) but that doesn't mean it actually happened. These photos are for the media so they leave them alone from what I can tell. The iffy things are SCs from previews because those do get altered such as the color of Melissa's dress & flipping shots. That's why we have to pay attention to details in SCs and the sleuthers do catch these things.  :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15496

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:09 am

It was brought up and proven that SCs have been altered(changes to dress color), but not the time stamp. There's been a lot of speculation about altering time stamp, but I am pretty sure nothing has ever been proven. I know that JBF would remember that tidbit.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:17 am

^^ I believe it was the time for Linday's arrival and the letter that had been altered. I also remember that some funky business was up with Deanna's FRC.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:21 am

chloep wrote:^^ I believe it was the time for Linday's arrival and the letter that had been altered. I also remember that some funky business was up with Deanna's FRC.

This is speculation, it is not proof that time stamps were altered we would need something much more concrete than what you said above. This season Mr Write said he examined the photos in relation to the angle of the sun and the time stamps and concluded the time stamps were accurate.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 65 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 55 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

+50
ElonM
Iam4UGA
Peppermom
mrsbatonmom
Just Here In Ohio