SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Page 24 of 65 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 44 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 24 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:24 pm

Here you go Mura!

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 24 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by nd4reality Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:25 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:You know I had Nikki at almost 100% being F1 until viewing this video.  What are your thoughts?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

would you pls give more details...as i cant view it. Perhaps i can give my 2 cents?..TIA

same. TIA
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:26 pm

iamreal2u wrote:You know I had Nikki at almost 100% being F1 until viewing this video.  What are your thoughts?

With this video we have need SC to sleuth….it showed nothing of Nikki's LCD except the catamaran from a distance. But then nothing of Clare's FD except the boat and them on the front front he distance. But Clare's LCD on the hill top at the beginning and at the end. Just makes you think….Litta get to work girl on getting those SC of JP and Clare in the helicopter.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:27 pm

I posted this in the edit thread but I thought maybe it could go here also:

So re-watching (M & G) in the beginning where they highlight some of the bachelorettes on the season both Nikki and Clare were highlighted. If you watch it each girl states their so called "storyline" maybe?? it sure seems like it to me.

Nikki: talks about her wants, job the end she says: PI "JP is very sexy, very sexy, VO I don't know what is going to happen and I am excited about that, I could be totally in love, I could leave totally heartbroken, but I think this will be an experience of a life time."

Clare: Dad focus, family focused - talks about video, at the end - VO "I beyond excited to meet him, it can't come soon enough, a man that loves his daughter that much, he could love me that much."

JuanP: what he is looking for (when his at the airport and Camilla runs to him) the VO "I am so excited, and a wife that understands and appreciates family. That is what I am looking for."

These VO are edited in on purpose. It is the storyline and we can't ignore it…I found it interesting that even Nikki speaks of him "his sexy" just like JP talks about her "she's sexy" "Nikki is sexy" and then FD is it got really "hot" really fast. It makes me think that tptb sees Nikki's as the sexy hot chemistry storyline….

I am just thinking out load because there is nothing else to sleuth. HaHA

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:28 pm

lexforlife wrote:
Here you go Mura!

thanks Lex..since im outside US i still cant view it hissyfit I guess i just need to follow what you guys thinking/discuss here. I need to only ask what is that vid all about? TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:33 pm

I don't see anything that would make me change my mind about Nikki being F1. What did you see?

This is new, the helicopter ride for Clare's LCD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:36 pm

Mirzam wrote:

I don't see anything that would make me change my mind about Nikki being F1. What did you see?

This is new, the helicopter ride for Clare's LCD

4health wrote:

With this video we have need SC to sleuth….it showed nothing of Nikki's LCD except the catamaran from a distance.  But then nothing of Clare's FD except the boat and them on the front front he distance.  But Clare's LCD on the hill top at the beginning and at the end.  Just makes you think….Litta get to work girl on getting those SC of JP and Clare in the helicopter.

thanks for the info guys...ditto w Mirzam...what makes you think Nikki is NOT the F1? question 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:39 pm

4health wrote:I posted this in the edit thread but I thought maybe it could go here also:

So re-watching (M & G) in the beginning where they highlight some of the bachelorettes on the season both Nikki and Clare were highlighted. If you watch it each girl states their so called "storyline" maybe?? it sure seems like it to me.

Nikki: talks about her wants, job the end she says: PI "JP is very sexy, very sexy, VO I don't know what is going to happen and I am excited about that, I could be totally in love, I could leave totally heartbroken, but I think this will be an experience of a life time."

Clare: Dad focus, family focused - talks about video, at the end - VO "I beyond excited to meet him, it can't come soon enough, a man that loves his daughter that much, he could love me that much."

JuanP: what he is looking for (when his at the airport and Camilla runs to him) the VO "I am so excited, and a wife that understands and appreciates family. That is what I am looking for."

These VO are edited in on purpose. It is the storyline and we can't ignore it…I found it interesting that even Nikki speaks of him "his sexy" just like JP talks about her "she's sexy" "Nikki is sexy" and then FD is it got really "hot" really fast. It makes me think that tptb sees Nikki's as the sexy hot chemistry storyline….

I am just thinking out load because there is nothing else to sleuth. HaHA

i see what you mean...
in fact, JBF the edit guru has brought this topic more than once. I guess mostly in prev.edit thread (#1). JBF you know you can rescue me here.. giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:45 pm

Is Juan Pablo pulling away at this point?

Mirzam
Mirzam

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:48 pm

tbh - you cannot tell from just 1 SC. But I did think he was not as close during the FD itself. Perhaps I am wrong but did get that feeling from him.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:49 pm

Mirzam wrote:Is Juan Pablo pulling away at this point?

JBF got plenty of stuff from his stash to compare the BL (Chris/Des, Jash, etc on the helicopter) giggling. Where is he when we need him?  :WAVEY: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:49 pm

nd4reality wrote:tbh - you cannot tell from just 1 SC. But I did think he was not as close during the FD itself. Perhaps I am wrong but did get that feeling from him.

True. But I also got the same impression from their FD too.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 65 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 44 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

+50
ElonM
Iam4UGA
Peppermom
mrsbatonmom
Just Here In Ohio