SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Page 44 of 65 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 54 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 44 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by Mirzam Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:22 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Lol.re: I made a correction . I meant the First Date curse ...
Still believe smth wacky will take place at FRC..my slow brain suggests me that the time stamp of both 2 girls get off from the boat doesn't necessarily give us the ending ..why?bc we have had
-Jason mesnick season
- Jesse Palmer season
- time stamp doctored in the past
Not to mention that it's actually the time of the shot Created,, not necessarily when it occured. I don't regard the time stamp as one of puzzle's  piece .. So I don't put stock in it since I have completed my puzzle already ( (in my response to Mirzam. Sorry I missed ur post somewhere).

No worries wrt the bolded.

It's great to have differing opinions and makes watching on Monday night all the more exciting, in case you guys are right (unlikely IMO Hugesmile- but you never know). Which season were the time stamps on the photos for the FRC doctored? I hadn't heard of that being done before, but I didn't watch the earlier seasons, and the first one I took part on the sleuthing boards (FORT) was Gillian's season.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 44 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by JBF Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:37 pm

Well... the nice thing about it, Mirzam, if we are wrong, there will simply be a New Zealand geyser erupting here. It sure looks like 70% are sold on Nikki at least being his final "pick" if not the future Mrs. Galavis. Let's hope Monday doesn't bring a Pacific tsunami.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:42 pm

Mirzam wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Lol.re: I made a correction . I meant the First Date curse ...
Still believe smth wacky will take place at FRC..my slow brain suggests me that the time stamp of both 2 girls get off from the boat doesn't necessarily give us the ending ..why?bc we have had
-Jason mesnick season
- Jesse Palmer season
- time stamp doctored in the past
Not to mention that it's actually the time of the shot Created,, not necessarily when it occured. I don't regard the time stamp as one of puzzle's  piece .. So I don't put stock in it since I have completed my puzzle already ( (in my response to Mirzam. Sorry I missed ur post somewhere).

No worries wrt the bolded.

It's great to have differing opinions and makes watching on Monday night all the more exciting, in case you guys are right (unlikely IMO Hugesmile- but you never know). Which season were the time stamps on the photos for the FRC doctored? I hadn't heard of that being done before, but I didn't watch the earlier seasons, and the first one I took part on the sleuthing boards (FORT) was Gillian's season.

Yeah.. Crow and wine is ready for me if I'm wrong...LoL
I have watched season's past but haven't join any forum until Em' s season. The doctored time stamp was mentioned by JBF. Hopefully the expert veterans here could give us more insights.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:46 pm

^^^WAIT! I thought you said wine and CUPCAKES, mura!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:53 pm

Litta123 wrote:^^^WAIT! I thought you said wine and CUPCAKES, mura!

Wil take either It's okay:)

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:55 pm

Litta123 wrote:^^^WAIT! I thought you said wine and CUPCAKES, mura!

Ya know.. Just to be as fair as possible... giggling I was referring to cupcakes with crow flavor, Litta..!! Lol. But if we are right, Of course strawberry cheese cupcakes and your fav flavors are ready to be served.. ... Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:59 pm

Hahaha! Crow flavor indeed!  :gotcha:  #bafap

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:06 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:The doctored time stamp was mentioned by JBF. Hopefully the expert veterans here could give us more insights.

No... I do not know what seasons they have been doctored... or which seasons featured the actual time of the event and which just listed the time they were "uploaded". Then again, I also think Clare may be there before Nikki after all, but this FRC has some sort of twist. Otherwise, we would have shots of each contestant at the podium with Juan by now. In Des and Em's season, we didn't because only one guy showed up. No clue what is going on here.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:14 pm

mimitalks wrote:[quote="JBF

So... what happens Monday is anybody's guess. One thing is for certain: it will not be a simple Pick Nikki and Dump Clare situation.

I have to be honest. I've been an SC fan, so have been there a lot of the time but came here on and off to see the scoop on what everybody thinks. This is how I see Clare. Starry-eyed, emotional, looking for another man just like she remembers her dad being. Juan is aware of that. ABC had two potential tear-jerker situations - Clare, with the loss of her dad and the girl whose mom had died encouraging her to go on the Bachelor to find someone (I forget, was it by a letter she found?). Anyway, gravy train for ABC when Juan started choosing Clare. No matter what, this wouldn't be a boring season. Clare exudes drama. Nikki, on the other hand, exudes a few other things. She's innately sexy, but practical, capable, forthright - maybe even to the point of rudeness - but has a tender spot - kids. Her head isn't in the clouds - she's pragmatic, realistic throughout this - but she is now falling in love. Clare wants to be in love, she wants so badly (her words and we've seen his concern about it) to be "there". Bubble or no, she's going to be and doesn't want anyone (especially an older sister - I have that general dynamic with 3 older sisters and 1 younger and and an only older brother so I understand her viewpoint) to tell her differently. He is constantly reassuring her. That reassuring will follow them into their life, pregnancy, mothering of Camilla, interaction with Carla, everything. If he loves her to the point of being willing to accept that, he'll choose her. Nikki, on the other hand, is "easy" (I don't mean sexually). They have developed a friendship in these short weeks, interlaced with the attraction and the natural reactions to the oh, so short dresses she constantly parades. I don't hear the accent as thickly with her. She doesn't exude drama, her family doesn't. They show discussions pertinent to the future with her - about Camilla. About Carla. Real life to come. She's unsure, he's unsure. He waited for Nikki to talk to him, tell him how she feels. It seemed to come unexpectedly for him. He doesn't have to hear it from Clare. She says it with every nuance, every breath she takes. Marriage - despite all the hype about him - is something he's resisted for years. Whether he's in love with Clare or not, you could see some things with Nikki's family you didn't with Clare's family. Men in the family in both hometowns, but two-armed hugs for the ones in Nikki's. I saw that on Des' season. Brooke one-armed hugged her toward the end. Juan is a ladies' man (or possibly has been until now) when the situation calls for it, but is a man's man (it seems to me) at his most comfortable. He's active with Nikki. They did active things together on dates and hometown (not just making out). Clare reacts, Nikki acts. Other than getting his hair cut, obviously at her job - which we saw on ABC site - it was a passive date. Which is the real Juan?? He said (voiceover) on FD he wanted Nikki to get to know the real him. With Clare it's all about listening and reassuring - which he does well - and his/her relationship. (She's not focusing on being an active stepmom, that I can see. Her family might have discussed that, but did we hear it at all? - even with Laura?) Is that what Juan forsees as a future with her - being a bolsterer of her - a buffer between her and the family? Even though she's sexy and he's obviously drawn to her? Do we see him as someone who has fallen in love - period? Maybe, but to the point of proposing to someone and inviting her into the family? Camilla is never far from his thoughts (except maybe - like anyone - when caught up in certain moments). Just my thoughts.[/quote] bowdown bowdown bowdown yes 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:18 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:
eversotrue wrote:No. First he needs to let go of his ego before he gets with any woman.

Why is it an ego thing if he doesn't want fighting/drama in his relationships?  

Exactly.

Also others have posted that they feel his parents saying negative things about JP are not supporting him. I think they are the most realistic parents to ever grace this unrealistic reality show if they are being so honest about their son.

I don't doubt that JP though having a good relationship with Carla has had a rough time of it. Anyone who has gone through a spilt does.

They merely want these ladies to go into the next step with their eyes wide open.

Kudos to them !!!
ITA :yes: 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:03 am

Mommyof1 wrote:I think he is more upset about his F1, which I think is Nikki, seeing it....not so much Camilla. JMO.

My thinking every since it aired. It's all about Nikki. If Brad had thought about it maybe he wouldn't had to spend so much money. lol. I saw nothing in the video that makes him look or be a bad person. He don't want to be so honest here so he can spare feelings. He's damn if he do and damn if he don't. I'm a person that don't like to blow up small things.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:26 am

JBF wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:The doctored time stamp was mentioned by JBF. Hopefully the expert veterans here could give us more insights.

No... I do not know what seasons they have been doctored... or which seasons featured the actual time of the event and which just listed the time they were "uploaded". Then again, I also think Clare may be there before Nikki after all, but this FRC has some sort of twist. Otherwise, we would have shots of each contestant at the podium with Juan by now. In Des and Em's season, we didn't because only one guy showed up. No clue what is going on here.

I have been on message boards for a while and never known the timestamps of the preview pictures that ABC media net to be doctored.

In fact in days before the spoilers and even after that those timestamps told the story for those on the board to verify the order of arrival.

So I do wish those who "know" that this has happened before to please point us all to the right season because IMO this rumor is spreading in posts without any facts. TIA.

oh and JBF - they have stopped showing shots of the final two at the podium with the lead in all seasons recently. Did Sean have those ? Brad 2.0 did not (they had the girls walking towards him and the limo door closing scene) and Ashleys podium shots had the guys pretty hidden.

Last edited by nd4reality on Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 65 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 54 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

+50
ElonM
Iam4UGA
Peppermom
mrsbatonmom
Just Here In Ohio