SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Page 54 of 65 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 59 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 54 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by quietpal Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:18 pm

see2love wrote:If he picked Clare they wouldnt show that. Its just a ruse to make the competition seem even. He was obviously doing something nice but his body language is still holding back. He isnt tuned in to her.  of course he likes her and would have chosen her if he wasnt all in with Nikki. He is feeling emotional because he would hurt her later. Still 100% sure he picked Nikki.

Lets seeif they show a tender moment with nikki too, i'd bet they wouldnt because it would be too obvious where his heart lies. Hence all the full showings of Clare's and chopped versions of Nikki's

I agree see2 with the bold! That's what I've observed over these last few weeks. Not like he was before.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 54 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by SafronSahara Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:21 pm

I just watched that deleted scene and if JP had no intentions on choosing Clare he shouldn't have played that song to her. He should know that Clare would declare that "our song" and get all hopeful about a possible union instead of heartache. It is misleading and seems cruel to do.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:22 pm

And, btw, this clip has another one of those pesky PIs that would appear to be LA...IMO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Clare's expression is very happy and relaxed...not the crying one we are left with where she is upset on the bed during the LCD.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:23 pm

I have a question and it may be a really clueless one but how does JP have a copy of the video he tweeted? Is he given copies of everything prior to the edited version and are the episodes given to him prior to each show or what?

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:25 pm

What song did JP play for Clare? I can't see the video right now. Thanks. :Smiley: 

clueless

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:28 pm

clueless, it was the song that was played at the concert that they went to., not sure the title of it--

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:28 pm

LibbyBell wrote:clueless, it was the song that was played at the concert that they went to., not sure the title of it--

Thank you.

clueless

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:30 pm

"No Better Lovers" by the talented @joshkrajcik.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:31 pm

SafronSahara wrote:I just watched that deleted scene and if JP had no intentions on choosing Clare he shouldn't have played that song to her. He should know that Clare would declare that "our song" and get all hopeful about a possible union instead of heartache. It is misleading and seems cruel to do.

That does seem like a jerk thing to do to me! Too bad she falls for the bs.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:32 pm

Litta123 wrote:And, btw, this clip has another one of those pesky PIs that would appear to be LA...IMO.

Clare's expression is very happy and relaxed...not the crying one we are left with where she is upset on the bed during the LCD.

I was just going to say that….I noticed that too. I have re-watched and re-watched the F2 ladies dates, 1:1 etc. and I just love the Juan Pablo that is with Clare. So, I was on team Nikki and liked her on the M & G etc. but then it switched for me in Korea. I saw JP and Clare's 1:1 eating a cookie after he says he wasn't going to do any kissing (which is my favorite this whole season) ….. I can see both girls relationships with JP, i just like the JP with Clare better, so this little video just showed me the cute relationship I think they have. What it means in the big or real life we are yet to see?

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:37 pm

clueless wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:clueless, it was the song that was played at the concert that they went to., not sure the title of it--

Thank you.
 handwave (thanks for coming up with the title iam!)

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:37 pm

It's a deleted scene. So, not very many people will see it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 65 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 59 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

+50
ElonM
Iam4UGA
Peppermom
mrsbatonmom
Just Here In Ohio